Check your account email address ×

As the largest protest in Canadian history closes in on Trudeau, he goes into hiding

Rod

Just now, Doomxz600 said:

I noticed nothing was on the news until they said it was a violent protest, but still no flood gates opening for coverage.

Yep they can't cover it and give it any legitimacy. Seems like their plan is to ignore it untill it goes away

2 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

I noticed nothing was on the news until they said it was a violent protest, but still no flood gates opening for coverage.

There hasn’t been one instance of violence. 

53 minutes ago, ckf said:

I haven't seen where it was claimed to be violent in any of the reports that I've come across :dunno:

There isn't any yet they are trying hard to spin it and the fake news tries to amplify it.

Here is the pos mayor so you understand.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It will be over soon. Only the drivers families will suffer. You have to pay your 

Whaaaa. News flash most owner truckers are pulling 100k and can afford a few weeks off .

Also if corrupt shit hole places like go fund me we not political shells there would have been over 9 million bucks available to those in need . But no yoir little petty cunt liberals are doing all they can to make sure people standing up for freedom get shut down . You must be so proud 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Whaaaa. News flash most owner truckers are pulling 100k and can afford a few weeks off .

Also if corrupt shit hole places like go fund me we not political shells there would have been over 9 million bucks available to those in need . But no yoir little petty cunt liberals are doing all they can to make sure people standing up for freedom get shut down . You must be so proud 

So how long do you think you can sit locked in traffic? The wife’s calling yelling get to fuckin work we don’t have any food and the banks calling cause the mortgage is due and the truck payment is late. Get your fuckin shot stop playing games and go to work.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So how long do you think you can sit locked in traffic? The wife’s calling yelling get to fuckin work we don’t have any food and the banks calling cause the mortgage is due and the truck payment is late. Get your fuckin shot stop playing games and go to work.

That’s why they have millions of dollars of donations to live on. And it’s growing daily 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lol yeah because truckers are not use to spending 18 hrs a day in there truck . A d owner operators know nothing about having a reserve in the buisness account to weather out the lean patches.  Beyond obvious you nursed off if others your whole life to feed the family.  Just sad 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ACE said:

That’s why they have millions of dollars of donations to live on. And it’s growing daily 

But go fund me got busted attempting to give to to  charity of there choosing because cunts like pampers said the truckers were terrorists.  But again the got busted and send all the money back to original senders . Don't know another funding site has been set up or not . 

But yes it was over 9 million 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Also what makes you think a wife is sitting at home waiting on a man to pay the bills? Fuck man what decade are you living in ? There were many yrs my wife hauled home more money than me in a yr . Don't think I have but 1 bud who's wife is not at work making money .

Just another out of touch boomer who thinks he is woke but really just a 40 yr behind the times dolt 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

But go fund me got busted attempting to give to to  charity of there choosing because cunts like pampers said the truckers were terrorists.  But again the got busted and send all the money back to original senders . Don't know another funding site has been set up or not . 

But yes it was over 9 million 

They set up on give send go and it’s back over 4 million.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

you are a waste of the oxygen you breathe.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/28/2022 at 7:18 AM, awful knawful said:

Still nothing to back your claims?

Clown

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sask first to drop.

So still just a conspiracy theory awful critical thinking skills knawful ? 

• Like 1