Check your account email address ×

the 20% mexican tax.

Just now, spin_dry said:

how you gonna feel when the body bags start coming home? proud? how you going to feel when the grocery bill inches up 20%? proud? 

Turn dead bodies into food. Problem solved. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

how you gonna feel when the body bags start coming home? proud? how you going to feel when the grocery bill inches up 20%? proud? 

So when does this 20% tariff go into effect? Oh that's right, it's just an idea floated by the new admin to show Mexico we're serious about renegotiating. All this butthurt over an idea... :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So when does this 20% tariff go into effect? Oh that's right, it's just an idea floated by the new admin to show Mexico we're serious about renegotiating. All this butthurt over an idea... :lol: 

The fear mongering and attempts of the Dem lib-tards to just FORCE people to hate Trump is funny as shit.  I thought they were only gonna lose about half of their seats up for grabs in 2018.  I'm starting to wonder if they'll keep any of them at all.

Just now, Zambroski said:

The fear mongering and attempts at the left to just FORCE people to hate Trump is funny as shit.  I thought they were only gonna lose about half of their seats up for grabs in 2018.  I'm starting to wonder if they'll keep any of them at all.

So are we killing people at the border now or what? Or is this just a negotiation tactic

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Try to keep up, Skippy..

You're bought a ticket to ride the fast tracking Idiot Lib-train this morning.  Any amount of sense and reason have no chance to keep up with that thing!

I usually just wait a bit....

Related image

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

are you aware of the amount of produce goods in grocery stores that's sourced from mexico? how's america going close that gap? get ready for the price of all food items to skyrocket. 

Ummm, grow in America,  plenty of abandoned warehouse and manufacturing facilities that could be converted to a greenhouse. Which would create jobs in many different aspects.

It's not fridgedly cold everywhere in the USA this time of the year, My dad was playing golf wearing shorts and a t-shirt yesterday in Goodyear,  AZ on a beautiful green course surrounded by desert,.. If they can irrigate a 36 hole golf course they certainly can produce fields.. Again creating jobs in many different ways to get that done.. 

Fuck, it's not hard to do if you use that thing attached to your neck to think about how we as Americans CAN make it happen instead of how we CAN'T!! You guys need to stop looking for other people to do this shit for us and think about how we can do it our selves and prosper..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Ummm, grow in America,  plenty of abandoned warehouse and manufacturing facilities that could be converted to a greenhouse. Which would create jobs in many different aspects.

It's not fridgedly cold everywhere in the USA this time of the year, My dad was playing golf wearing shorts and a t-shirt yesterday in Goodyear,  AZ on a beautiful green course surrounded by desert,.. If they can irrigate a 36 hole golf course they certainly can produce fields.. Again creating jobs in many different ways to get that done.. 

Fuck, it's not hard to do if you use that thing attached to your neck to think about how we as Americans CAN make it happen instead of how we CAN'T!! You guys need to stop looking for other people to do this shit for us and think about how we can do it our selves and prosper..

dude....we cannot be isolated from the rest of the world. it sounds good on paper though.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude....we cannot be isolated from the rest of the world. it sounds good on paper though.

Growing the food you eat is being self sufficient, not isolationist. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

And not dependent on other countries.  I grow almost all my own produce all summer long, I also do some canning.  It's fun, and I teach my kids how to garden, they frigging love it and are so proud of what we grow.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well, actually, and theoretically, we can.  We are one of few nations that can be absolutely self dependent.  But that's not the best idea.  And we are in no way heading that way. Not sure why your side is pushing that....oh wait...sure I do.  The Dems and their division and opposition party is hard at work!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, actually, and theoretically, we can.  We are one of few nations that can be absolutely self dependent.  But that's not the best idea.  And we are in no way heading that way. Not sure why your side is pushing that....oh wait...sure I do.  The Dems and their division and opposition party is hard at work!!

it has a lot to do with your president's reactive rhetoric. when another individual, such as the mexican president, disagrees with him, he becomes spiteful and vindictive. this in turn gets the ball rolling. it's entertaining to trump followers such as yourself....but for most people it's viewed as childish and ridiculous. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

it has a lot to do with your president's reactive rhetoric. when another individual, such as the mexican president, disagrees with him, he becomes spiteful and vindictive. this in turn gets the ball rolling. it's entertaining to trump followers such as yourself....but for most people it's viewed as childish and ridiculous. 

That "rhetoric" is a big reason why he was elected.  And that "rhetoric" being so popular is because a lot of Americans have had about enough of the "left-push".  Every time his actions are ridiculed by the media, it just creates a stronger resolve by his supporters.  This is not going to go well for your boys.  And honestly, it will not go well for our nation.  I wish the Dems and their media would stop trying to push it to a head.  They may just get it...and we'll be ripped apart.  

NOW...truth is...I'm ready and more than willing to do some "ripping" myself.  So I find myself at odds with my own intellect and wanton feelings to inflict pain and misery on others. I enjoy the ability to use either effectively though.  So, I plan a good and vitamin packed breakfast every morning just in case. :lol:

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He's very confrontational. I don't know about childish, I think he knows exactly what he's doing and not the loose cannon you all think he is. Time will tell if this is an effective strategy. But it is quite different and refreshing than the limp wristed faggot we had before.

49 minutes ago, Edmo said:

when you're doing it because you don't want to trade with others it is. does this stop at agriculture, or carry over to other industries as well? don't forget, you're also hurting internal businesses by stopping trade with other countries. don't get me wrong, I like the idea of being more self reliable, but it's just not possible.

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I disagree. look at energy production and needs alone. are you inferring my side is pushing "isolationism"?

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I disagree. look at energy production and needs alone. are you inferring my side is pushing "isolationism"?

Just because we don't use our resources, doesn't mean we cant use them if need be.  Not sure how to interpret your question.  I am inferring your side is pushing the irrational fear of isolationism.  We are in no way going there.  We are just tightening up our borders.  THAT IT!  What is the problem?

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Why is he so dead set on punishing Mexico? We are getting fucked alot worse by China. And if trade is free why do we need an agreement?

Some of my co workers and I were saying that exact same thing yesterday . We think Trump got fucked by Mexico in a business deal and now it's payback . 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Some of my co workers and I were saying that exact same thing yesterday . We think Trump got fucked by Mexico in a business deal and now it's payback . 

Well, maybe.  But I think it's really more of our trade agreements really bending us over the barrel for so long.  China will be next.  It'll all get worked out just fine.  Let's not forget that him and his cabinet are EXPERT deal makers.  It's all part of this process.  I'll bet Trump has NEVER had the type of benefit of our media though.  He is playing them perfectly.  Mexico is shitting their pants.  And that just moves things along faster.  "art of the deal".