Check your account email address ×

the 20% mexican tax.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, maybe.  But I think it's really more of our trade agreements really bending us over the barrel for so long.  China will be next.  It'll all get worked out just fine.  Let's not forget that him and his cabinet are EXPERT deal makers.  It's all part of this process.  I'll bet Trump has NEVER had the type of benefit of our media though.  He is playing them perfectly.  Mexico is shitting their pants.  And that just moves things along faster.  "art of the deal".

I agree and if you look at the big picture, this slows down the imports from all of South America. A lot of stuff comes through Mexico by rail. 

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I agree and if you look at the big picture, this slows down the imports from all of South America. A lot of stuff comes through Mexico by rail. 

We are entering uncharted seas here.  This is the first time in history our POTUS and his cabinet come from successful business backgrounds of the billionaire grade.  These "postures" are quite different than political ones.  I believe it is fantastic and well past overdue.  Politicians by their decided nature are incompetent negotiators.

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

the president of mexico should do the following. expell all US law enforcement and drug interdiction forces. stop detaining central americans and allow the drugs to flow. trump is no friend of mexico and it's time that they understand and act accordingly. 

U do understand under NAFTA everything we ship in to Mexico gets a 16% tariff right? so really only a 4% ish tax would go to the wall after the true free trade was reached .

Mexico has been fucking us for decades on trade not thee fault Bill set it up that way