Check your account email address ×

Michigan undercounted deaths in nursing homes by 42%

jtssrx

This cunt along with the Governors from Illinois California New York New Jersey and Pennsylvania should all be indicted for the murder of tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of vulnerable senior citizens that lived in these nursing homes

DF98DF3A-E439-408F-8D52-4A5C9FBAE8DC.png

So now they’re undercounting deaths? Hospitals are overcounting, nursing homes undercounting. Thought the ‘narrative’ would enjoy more deaths, not less. :dunno:

It’s a shame you won’t be able to respond.

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So now they’re undercounting deaths? Hospitals are overcounting, nursing homes undercounting. Thought the ‘narrative’ would enjoy more deaths, not less. :dunno:

Stay strong.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How’s this working out for you still?  You know, Being a contrarian deflector?  I know most think they are being edgy and witty as they do so but, you all really just look brainless.

I’m just sayin…..but, carry on.  We all have our “thang”.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

In a global Pandemic, always house the positive patients with the most at risk people    :suicide:

Well, make sure state to state and country to country flights stay open first.  That’s the most important thing to stop any spread…..

wait a second…

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, make sure state to state and country to country flights stay open first.  That’s the most important thing to stop any spread…..

wait a second…

You And I said this early on. Why wasn’t air travel restrictions put in place in the US???? Couldn’t go to a bar,but could get in a tube and fly to any air port you wanted to. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can you even think.

91bd9468-22f1-47be-bc23-4a4f18b98731_586

My Google searches for myocarditis to research the BS you post would be included in that trend, right?  

How do “they”….  Well, for starters, how about we just use actual medical data? 

“During March 2020–January 2021, patients with COVID-19 had nearly 16 times the risk for myocarditis compared with patients who did not have COVID-19, and risk varied by sex and age.”

Viral infections are a common cause of myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle (myocardium) that can result in hospitalization, heart failure, and sudden death (1). Emerging data suggest an association between COVID-19 and myocarditis (25). CDC assessed this association using a large, U.S. hospital-based administrative database of health care encounters from >900 hospitals. Myocarditis inpatient encounters were 42.3% higher in 2020 than in 2019.”

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7035e5.htm

Actual medical data from 900 hospitals, or Google search trends…. Which to choose which to choose.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

How’s this working out for you still?  You know, Being a contrarian deflector?  I know most think they are being edgy and witty as they do so but, you all really just look brainless.

It’s working out just as well as when you asked last week!

Numbers are overreported in one thread, underreported in the next. We all know they’re fudging the numbers, why can’t they just all follow the planned narrative? 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

In a global Pandemic, always house the positive patients with the most at risk people    :suicide:

yeah wtf.  Shut schools down or mandate masks for the young but by all means at the start of a viral pandemic before anyone gets a real handle on whats going on, shove all the sick people in with the elderly.  It's almost as if they wanted people to die?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You And I said this early on. Why wasn’t air travel restrictions put in place in the US???? Couldn’t go to a bar,but could get in a tube and fly to any air port you wanted to. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

that'd been racist and xenophobic.  Can get votes that way sonny!

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, hayward said:

yeah wtf.  Shut schools down or mandate masks for the young but by all means at the start of a viral pandemic before anyone gets a real handle on whats going on, shove all the sick people in with the elderly.  It's almost as if they wanted people to die?

Seems pretty cynical 

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

My Google searches for myocarditis to research the BS you post would be included in that trend, right?  

How do “they”….  Well, for starters, how about we just use actual medical data? 

“During March 2020–January 2021, patients with COVID-19 had nearly 16 times the risk for myocarditis compared with patients who did not have COVID-19, and risk varied by sex and age.”

Viral infections are a common cause of myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle (myocardium) that can result in hospitalization, heart failure, and sudden death (1). Emerging data suggest an association between COVID-19 and myocarditis (25). CDC assessed this association using a large, U.S. hospital-based administrative database of health care encounters from >900 hospitals. Myocarditis inpatient encounters were 42.3% higher in 2020 than in 2019.”

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7035e5.htm

Actual medical data from 900 hospitals, or Google search trends…. Which to choose which to choose.

CDC is full of shit.  Vaers did not show anything before.  And if your pathetic projection on viral infection increases, that should be evident in previous years.

Fucking moron.

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Remember when NYC was the COVID hotbed and not a single flight got cancelled in or out?

Good times.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

It’s working out just as well as when you asked last week!

Numbers are overreported in one thread, underreported in the next. We all know they’re fudging the numbers, why can’t they just all follow the planned narrative? 

Oh, I get it.  I can see it.  You are struggling with factual content and reading comprehension.  Don’t let me get in the way.  Just remember what I said, many that are dealing with these same issues of their validation going unappreciated and “intellectual eliteness” being questioned, usually don’t make it here.

Slow down and maybe do a partial reset.  Being a contrarian usually happens just before you decide you are the “smartest person here” and shortly afterwords….POOF!  You are gone.  Maybe that’s a mental protection though.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I get it.  I can see it.  You are struggling with factual content and reading comprehension.  Don’t let me get in the way.  Just remember what I said, many that are dealing with these same issues of their validation going unappreciated and “intellectual eliteness” being questioned, usually don’t make it here.

Slow down and maybe do a partial reset.  Being a contrarian usually happens just before you decide you are the “smartest person here” and shortly afterwords….POOF!  You are gone.  Maybe that’s a mental protection though.  :dunno:

I love the therapist side of you.

:bc:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

CDC is full of shit.  Vaers did not show anything before.  And if your pathetic projection on viral infection increases, that should be evident in previous years.

Fucking moron.

Vaers is for adverse reactions to vaccines. Why would people who aren’t vaccinated in 2020 go on the site to report myocarditis?

No clue what your talking about in previous years. Was there another pandemic you’re referencing that caused myocarditis?

Calling me a fucking moron with a clueless reply like that is rich.  :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

No stupid ass they purposely undercounted the deaths in nursing homes. These deaths were counted as covid deaths but hidden in the reports. 

just go kill yourself you fucking cunt. 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He should go kill himself. He’s an ignorant twat!!