Check your account email address ×

12000 new covid cases in Wisconsin

6 hours ago, jdsky said:

We also will never know how many people have died from the vax.  When the complications are vascular and heart related they just chalk it up to the vid or some other pre-existing condition.  It will never be from the vax even if people start dropping dead in the streets in five or ten years from massive heart attacks it will just be shrugged off as "it would have happened anyway."  

That’s very true too

23 hours ago, ACE said:

Triple jabbed are still dying here at a good rate 

Yup, probably because the jabs are fukking up the perfectly good immune systems that people had, without the jabs. Or, maybe they forgot to boost, the boosters. What a klusterfukk ! 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
On 1/12/2022 at 8:18 AM, XCR1250 said:

From my youngest Daughter yesterday:

Quote: 

I have covid now. 2nd time and have had my vaccine and boosters.
First time was just tired and lost of smell.
now it's a nasty cough, stuffy nose, face pain and lost voice for a few days. been almost a week now and when I start to feel better the cough comes back. I get winded easily from just reading out loud. So haven't been to work for a week and won't be going this week either. 
The girls got tested and they are all negative, so it's weird.

Same thing here. Although no jabs. 

For this supposedly being the "milder strain" I can tell you this has lingered way longer than my previous Covid infections. 

I feel totally normal except when I first Wake up. Been waking up 3 or 4 in the morning for 5 days straight now.  Feel  Exhausted like I didnt even sleep. Nasty nasty phlem in my nose and throat. After I take a hot shower and get some coffee in me and spit all that shit out , im fine the rest of the day. No cough,  no congestion, no phlem, No fatigue. Not tired. Doesnt even make sense!

Lungs feel normal, im not short on breath at all.  But the waking up all congested is so annoying. Been 3+ weeks! 

Totally convinced they are still lying about this strain, the first 2 times I tested positive for covid I was symptom free in a week. Vaccine created this shit strain IMO. They will never admit it and the Vax cult will laugh. But jab or not this shit while it may be milder, it lasts at lot longer. Same story I keep hearing. Same symptoms jab or not. 

My kids and Wife have zero symptoms now. They breezed thru luckily. But makes sense since i was sicker than them both times before. 

Still better than getting myocarditis from an emergency rushed unproven shit vaccine and monthly boosters! 👍

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You Betas sure stick together.

Like flies on shit.

👍

Fucking ridiculous! The irony! 

Keep being a good pharmaceutical lab rat and get more boosters  !!! 

Whatever you do, DONT trust your natural immune system. I mean where would Humans be without a Big Pharma Jab every 6 months for a stuffy nose !!!!:lol::lol::lol: