Check your account email address ×

Off with his head!!

I,m kinda amazed some wacko, from somewhere, hasn,t gone off the deep end, and done the unthinkable. I,m guessing it is just a matter of time, before someone makes the headlines, for doing what was once thought of, as unthinkable. It,s time for the whole truth to be exposed, and ALL those that were covering up lies, to be held accountable. 

Just like a buddy who's girlfriend went in with migraines and a loss of sight, she was FIRST tested for Covid, came back positive, even though she had none of the real Covid symptoms.  It then took them two fucking days to diagnose her with Glaucoma - what the fuck are we doing???!!!

32 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

you know something is wrong when cnn wants "facts" . now they are concerned. how about a year ago when you pushed the narrative?

But they did fact check it.  Ask Deepfaggot and Bambihands, they still have the receipts.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

The real issue is not overplaying a virus as possibly more serious than it is.....its downplaying therapeutics that may have saved tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of lives all in favor of getting an EUA for a more expensive vaccine.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

The real issue is not overplaying a virus as possibly more serious than it is.....its downplaying therapeutics that may have saved tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of lives all in favor of getting an EUA for a more expensive vaccine.  

it's always about money

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

Downplaying?  Thats not even putting it mildly.  It comes down to criminal malfeasance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

It's all good the China Olympics will open next month almost two years to the day of the start of the cover up. Thank you Dr Fauchi.

It's good that they look down their own citizens so the privileged can play their useless games.

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I loved watching pos running  over for faucci yesterday every time some one had him in a corner they break in and pass the mic . Just a shit show 

The Dem controlled congress has one investigation after another for 4 years now on a variety of subjects but on the origins of Covid Crickets.  Seems to me even without the involvement of the Chinese the Scientist on the conference call on Feb 1 2020 had a clear understanding of exactly what was being worked on in the Whuhan lab.  The idea that after 800k deaths and unprecedented levels of global disruption that no one wants to give this a look is telling.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Dem controlled congress has one investigation after another for 4 years now on a variety of subjects but on the origins of Covid Crickets.  Seems to me even without the involvement of the Chinese the Scientist on the conference call on Feb 1 2020 had a clear understanding of exactly what was being worked on in the Whuhan lab.  The idea that after 800k deaths and unprecedented levels of global disruption that no one wants to give this a look is telling.

And why I have such contempt for the Democratic party.  All to hang onto power.  I wish someone would show me what Republicans have done that remotely compares to the behavior of the Democrats in the past 5 years.  “They all do it”.  No.  They don’t.  Where are the moderate Democrats?  Silent.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yeah but did covid grab any one by the pussy 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Yeah but did covid grab any one by the pussy 

So the discussion between the end of the Group call on February 1 2020 and the talking points that come out on February 4 2020 was really about avoiding blame and maintaining funding.  I feel the interests of the public took a distant third. to that end the disdain the left had for Trump was certainly used as a tool the muddy the waters.  Again plenty to investigate. 

• Like 1