Check your account email address ×

Here is why I like the wall

f7ben

3 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Trump should build a wall around jowells emotions!!!!!!!!!!!

:pc:

That'd be a cheap wall!!!!!!1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Define "rest of us".

:lol:

Me and probably a dozen or so other members between the two forums. :bc::lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

why can you never figure out the simplest shit? have you been brain dead for the last 8 years?

Trying to figure out your idiot kings direction has definitely cost me some brain power.  

I was referring to your change of the thread narrative for no apparent reasons. I guess that starts to happen naturally after a while huh?  You may be moving up in the Dem stack!

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah really hurting that 20 billion trade deficit. this is what winning looks like

You don't even know wtf you're talking about.

:lol:

15 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

How long before this happens and how much are you willing to wager icewelcher? 

Ask Trump?  I don't pretend to know what he's thinking.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

That'd be a cheap wall!!!!!!1

Me and probably a dozen or so other members between the two forums. :bc::lol:

Oh, some elitisits! :lol:

You get Moto to help you boys establish a communal society.  I'm going with the rest of these nut jobs!

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, not at all.

but let me get this straight. obama pumping money into needed infrastructures was bad, but trump doing the same with a fucking concrete wall in our southern border is good. :lol:

what again can u point to he did for our infrastructure

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this wall is a perfect example of rww'ery. for years we heard nothing but bitching about spending, obama wasting money on infrastructure spending with the stimulus bill, obama wanting more funds for needed infratructure spending.....

but the minute their boy gets in? not only are they OK with spending, they're ok with doing it on useless, massive, concrete wall.

:lmao:

oh no u don't the right has been calling for a strong border for a long long time . Reagan got fucked by the dems way back when on the issue . 1 of the reasons this guy was elected was his talk of boarder security . well that and parrots like u and your kind . again thank u for helping get trump elected  THANK YOU

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what again can u point to he did for our infrastructure

are you serious? billions went in to bridges, roads, airports, railroads,etc. hell i saw alot of it myself, here in NY, PA, VA, MD. were you asleep back then? leave your home much?

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im due...think its been a couple weeks since ive had some. :bc:

I have them at least once a week. I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl because the mother inlaw makes 3 or 4 different flavor wings.  She also makes a killer chili :thumb:

Just now, ckf said:

I have them at least once a week. I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl because the mother inlaw makes 3 or 4 different flavor wings.  She also makes a killer chili :thumb:

You're gonna get fat!

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

We used to be a nation of ambition. A nation that built things ....engaged in great undertakings....thought big and outside the box. It is what defined us.

Now we are a nation of bankers , lawyers , paper shuffler and money changers......creating nothing. Service industry bitches and starbucks millenials.

I dont give a fuck what this wall does or doesnt do policy wise but for once in my fucking life I want to see some significant money spent building something that can be seen from space!!

Lets go to fucking mars , lets cure cancer ........lets solve big problems and quit the fucking cow towing to whiners and cunts and PC cry asses.

Trump wants a wall .....fuck it lets build a wall.

Huh! My guess was that you are a fuckhead.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

are you serious? billions went in to bridges, roads, airports, railroads,etc. hell i saw alot of it myself, here in NY, PA, VA, MD. were you asleep back then? leave your home much?

He forgot the "shovel ready" program.