Check your account email address ×

Here is why I like the wall

f7ben

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I will be suprised if trump gets it built....  I don't believe in todays day and age of liberalism that we would get such things as the interstate highway system built or things like Hoover dam constructed....  Both just damage the enviroment too much.  Liberals just stand to much in the way of progress these days.

it is getting built . and 1 way or another Mexico will be paying . 'any one see what is happening to the Mexican peso after there big talk today lol

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah forget high speed rail, or alternative energy research, or space exploration, or curing diseases.....

instead, let's pump alot of funds into a fucking concrete wall

at least we agree on something

Edited by Ez ryder

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it is getting built . and 1 way or another Mexico will be paying . 'any one see what is happening to the Mexican peso after there big talk today lol

Yep.  And Trumps comments on it were pretty damaging.  Something like, "if he (Presidente el Mexico) didn't want to discuss options that could be beneficial to both sides....we'll just go another route. [shrugs shoulders]

There's a new sheriff in town.  And he's a pussy grabber!  Not a pussy. :lol:

And that my friends is what you call a 

IMG_1688.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  And Trumps comments on it were pretty damaging.  Something like, "if he (Presidente el Mexico) didn't want to discuss options that could be beneficial to both sides....we'll just go another route. [shrugs shoulders]

There's a new sheriff in town.  And he's a pussy grabber!  Not a pussy. :lol:

And that my friends is what you call a 

IMG_1688.JPG

So Trump is going to shoot himself in the face and do major economic damage to the US to make his point?

Boom is right but it's the sound of the US economy imploding.

:lmao:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

So Trump is going to shoot himself in the face and do major economic damage to the US to make his point?

yeah really hurting that 20 billion trade deficit. this is what winning looks like

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The imploding has been going on the last 8 years under Obummer, it can only go up from here.

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yes.  We're all doomed if we do something to protect our borders!

DOOMED I SAY!!!!!! DOOMED!!!!!!

I was gonna ask you to explain your comment but you dissapear/lie/deflect or just show your ignorance when I do that so, I've got a "new plan" for dealing with you boys/girls/trannys (I don't want to offend somebody).

See what I did there? :lol:

This just in from FNN (CNN), Trump now meeting with his cabinet:

IMG_1697.JPG

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

stfu idiot. there is considerably more important infrastructure than this wall.

Face it dumbfuck, the only reason this scares you is because that wall could slow the influx of future libtard voters 

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Remember "Shovel Ready"?  :lol:

no, not at all.

but let me get this straight. obama pumping money into needed infrastructures was bad, but trump doing the same with a fucking concrete wall in our southern border is good. :lol:

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

How long before this happens and how much are you willing to wager icewelcher? 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, not at all.

but let me get this straight. obama pumping money into needed infrastructures was bad, but trump doing the same with a fucking concrete wall in our southern border is good. :lol:

mexico is going to pay for the tremendous wall.......bigly!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no, not at all.

Do you like the direction the dealings between the US and Mexico have gone over the last decade? 

this wall is a perfect example of rww'ery. for years we heard nothing but bitching about spending, obama wasting money on infrastructure spending with the stimulus bill, obama wanting more funds for needed infratructure spending.....

but the minute their boy gets in? not only are they OK with spending, they're ok with doing it on useless, massive, concrete wall.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

this wall is a perfect example of rww'ery. for years we heard nothing but bitching about spending, obama wasting money on infrastructure spending with the stimulus bill, obama wanting more funds for needed infratructure spending.....

but the minute their boy gets in? not only are they OK with spending, they're ok with doing it on useless, massive, concrete wall.

and you are the same 

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you like the direction the dealings between the US and Mexico have gone over the last decade? 

You mean Obama sending our jobs down to them?  Oh, I think the Dems were all for it.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What........in the hell............are you talking about?