Check your account email address ×

Climate Change regarding nature programming

You know, I used to love watching nature programs and I still do for the most part, but the whole climate change narrative is just being pushed so damn much by these people that it really makes me want to quit watching them.  Seriously, I watched some of "Animal" series on Netflix and EVERY program blamed climate change for some stupid thing.  I mean for the snow leopard, this was a big cat that was filmed for the first time in 2012, and now they were saying that climate change is

"But one challenge they face is beyond their control"

"The warming climate ....is forcing these cold adapted cats further up into the mountains, the higher they go the less space there is"

FFS, they just started filming them in 2012 and now they know that the warming climate is doing this.  The climate change narrative is just so blatantly obvious.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You know, I used to love watching nature programs and I still do for the most part, but the whole climate change narrative is just being pushed so damn much by these people that it really makes me want to quit watching them.  Seriously, I watched some of "Animal" series on Netflix and EVERY program blamed climate change for some stupid thing.  I mean for the snow leopard, this was a big cat that was filmed for the first time in 2012, and now they were saying that climate change is

"The warming climate ....is forcing these cold adapted cats further up into the mountains, the higher they go the less space there is"

FFS, they just started filming them in 2012 and now they know that the warming climate is doing this.  The climate change narrative is just so blatantly obvious.

This is the reason why. Bombard the masses with false/fake info and eventually it becomes believable. It's been a trick forever.

climmit13.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

David Attenborough is one of the worst, I stopped watching that peddler and his constant climate change BS.

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It’s a badge of honour for idiots 

they just get to say that they believe in climate change without a hot clue what that even means, then they walk around like a peacock but with shit in their pants 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

David Attenborough is one of the worst, I stopped watching that peddler and his constant climate change BS.

That's when I first started noticing it and paying attention to that.  When the HD stuff came out and then I realized how bad this was getting.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's how Greta came to be. She watched a few of his shows and became an activist. We have David Suzuki up here who has been spewing the same doom and gloom B.S. for over 30-40 yrs now but the hypocrite owns 5 homes and flies all over the world numerous times a year. He is nothing but a Liberal god, a hired hand to spew their B.S. that gets paid handsomely to do so. 

He also just talked about pipelines blowing up intentionally but wasn't charge with inciting violence or anything. It was just conveniently swept under the carpet after his coerced apology. 

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/pipelines-will-be-blown-up-says-david-suzuki-if-leaders-dont-act-on-climate-change

2 minutes ago, irv said:

That's how Greta came to be. She watched a few of his shows and became an activist. We have David Suzuki up here who has been spewing the same doom and gloom B.S. for over 30-40 yrs now but the hypocrite owns 5 homes and flies all over the world numerous times a year. He is nothing but a Liberal god, a hired hand to spew their B.S. that gets paid handsomely to do so. 

He also just talked about pipelines blowing up intentionally but wasn't charge with inciting violence or anything. It was just conveniently swept under the carpet after his coerced apology. 

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/pipelines-will-be-blown-up-says-david-suzuki-if-leaders-dont-act-on-climate-change

Hasn’t he been busted taking money from American corporations to speak against opposing Canadians industries?

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Hasn’t he been busted taking money from American corporations to speak against opposing Canadians industries?

I'm not sure about that but I wouldn't be surprised if true? 

His speaking engagement in Australia really exposed how much of "talking mouth" he really is. He is no different than actors they hire for T.V. to peddle a product.

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I'm not sure about that but I wouldn't be surprised if true? 

His speaking engagement in Australia really exposed how much of "talking mouth" he really is. He is no different than actors they hire for T.V. to peddle a product.

Pretty sure he was taking money from the American salmon industry to speak poorly about Canadian farmed salmon 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Also remember something about how he took money from the tides foundation to speak against Canadian oil and that was funded by American oil 

I don't have the gumption to read this but what you talk about, the salmon, I believe is in here? The oil thing above would also not surprise me. With these alleged "activists" it is all about the money, and they don't care where it comes from as long as it keeps flowing in.  

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/will-david-suzuki-please-shut-up/article747376/

Just now, irv said:

I don't have the gumption to read this but what you talk about, the salmon, I believe is in here? The oil thing above would also not surprise me. With these alleged "activists" it is all about the money, and they don't care where it comes from as long as it keeps flowing in.  

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/will-david-suzuki-please-shut-up/article747376/

A lot of these foundations just take money from opposing industries to speak against other industries. It’s just a big business theatre show 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

I tried watching a Docu on Earth the other day with my 8 year old who loves Animals and Nature and it was unwatchable.....just pure propaganda for Global Warming , that was the main component of the whole thing. Mention it sure , but 1000x in 45 min? 

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I tried watching a Docu on Earth the other day with my 8 year old who loves Animals and Nature and it was unwatchable.....just pure propaganda for Global Warming , that was the main component of the whole thing. Mention it sure , but 1000x in 45 min? 

Space documentaries have a lot less of that  shit although they try to sneak it in once in a while lol

• Like 1

With nature documentaries, there is literally no reason to talk about it at all unless you are promoting some type of agenda.  Isn't it weird, how you can tell the people that can see through this bullshit constantly.  I pretty much knew who on here would reply and who definitely would avoid it.

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

With nature documentaries, there is literally no reason to talk about it at all unless you are promoting some type of agenda.  Isn't it weird, how you can tell the people that can see through this bullshit constantly.  I pretty much knew who on here would reply and who definitely would avoid it.

It’s about funding. These things run on funding. Climate change is a hot topic with idiots.

want funding for a documentary about the mating habits of ants? No

want funding for a documentary about how climate change is affecting the mating habits of ants? Absolutely!

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s about funding. These things run on funding. Climate change is a hot topic with idiots.

want funding for a documentary about the mating habits of ants? No

want funding for a documentary about how climate change is affecting the mating habits of ants? Absolutely!

And it is coming from your tax dollars due to the fucking swamp in DC.  We actually had a start to get rid of that swamp, but you had too many people that could not get over their emotional attachment to how trump acted rather than the end game. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold Member
On 1/5/2022 at 8:37 AM, racer254 said:

Agreed, before covid it was the go-to excuse for countless "problems"