Check your account email address ×

NY makes major adjustment to COVID hospitalization reporting during omicron surge

• Platinum Contributing Member

Almost 2 years in and some places are finally going to report accurate COVID hospitalization data.  :wall:  Then again its not surprising considering its an election year. :lol:  

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-patient-intake-reporting-kathy-hochul

"So we're looking at a critical moment, but we're going to start asking some questions. We talked about the hospitalizations. I have always wondered, we're looking at the hospitalizations of people testing positive in a hospital," Democratic Gov. Kathy Hochul said Monday. "Is that person in the hospital because of COVID or did they show up there and are routinely tested and showing positive and they may have been asymptomatic or even just had the sniffles."

"Someone is in a car accident, they go to the emergency room, they test positive for COVID while they're there. They're not there being treated for COVID."

Hochul said she made random calls to a handful of hospital leaders about patient intake reporting and found 20%-to-50% differences in patients being treated for COVID versus patients being treated for other ailments and also testing positive. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

They need the narrative to switch....

Record COVID cases being reported and it gets small print on MSM news sites.   Hmmmm.....

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Highmark said:

Record COVID cases being reported and it gets small print on MSM news sites.   Hmmmm.....

Wife went to get PCR today cus Work is making her...

Complete shitshow , she said people kept walking in demanding a test when The door and website says no walk in...by appointment only.

She told me some Black dude knocked over the podium and threw a fit .

Total failure with this Biden administration.  Anybody who voted for Him needs to never vote again. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Wife went to get PCR today cus Work is making her...

Complete shitshow , she said people kept walking in demanding a test when The door and website says no walk in...by appointment only.

She told me some Black dude knocked over the podium and threw a fit .

Total failure with this Biden administration.  Anybody who voted for Him needs to never vote again. 

download (43).gif

• Haha 1

I think its funny there are hundreds or thousands of people standing outside waiting for a test, in cold weather areas, no hats, no boots, IE not dressed appropriately to be outside in those conditions, and they are getting sick!  DUH!!

• Haha 2

Just now, Mag6240 said:

I think its funny there are hundreds or thousands of people standing outside waiting for a test, in cold weather areas, no hats, no boots, IE not dressed appropriately to be outside in those conditions, and they are getting sick!  DUH!!

Hey you can stand hours in a line outside in the cold to see if you are sick.  Think about that for a second.:lol:

Fuck the stupid is strong. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

They need the narrative to switch....

Or they will switch the narrative to be about "Trumps vaccine" not working / hurting people

Blame Trump!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Reality is being in the cold even underdressed gives a person no better chance of getting sick (cold, flu) than being properly dressed.  Our parents lied to us for years about that. :lmao:You have to actually be around a virus to get infected with it and being underdressed does not increase your chances. 

https://www.unitypoint.org/livewell/article.aspx?id=9161c3a0-54dc-46d7-a633-e1d15a5227e2  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is being in the cold even underdressed gives a person no better chance of getting sick (cold, flu) than being properly dressed.  Our parents lied to us for years about that. :lmao:You have to actually be around a virus to get infected with it and being underdressed does not increase your chances. 

https://www.unitypoint.org/livewell/article.aspx?id=9161c3a0-54dc-46d7-a633-e1d15a5227e2  

Really has more to do with how people congregate in larger numbers indoors In winter 

same reason hot states see surges in summer 

Just now, ACE said:

Really has more to do with how people congregate in larger numbers indoors In winter 

same reason hot states see surges in summer 

Yep.  Also lack of Vit D in the winter months.   Like many Doctors claim we don't have a flu season we have a lack of vit D season.   The body don't absorb vit d as much with the angle of the sun during a certain time of year so even if you are out in it all the time your body lacks vit D. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.  Also lack of Vit D in the winter months.   Like many Doctors claim we don't have a flu season we have a lack of vit D season.   The body don't absorb vit d as much with the angle of the sun during a certain time of year so even if you are out in it all the time your body lacks vit D. 

Yeah the wife has been feeding us vitamin D all winter 

23 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah the wife has been feeding us vitamin D all winter 

Just take it when you eat.   It doesn't absorb into your system as well on and empty stomach.  :bc:  Its fat soluble so it absorbs far greater with fatty foods.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey you can stand hours in a line outside in the cold to see if you are sick.  Think about that for a second.:lol:

Fuck the stupid is strong. 

People were lined up for blocks in Winnipeg and waiting in their cars for hours just to find out if they were sick :lol: 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Almost 2 years in and some places are finally going to report accurate COVID hospitalization data.  :wall:  Then again its not surprising considering its an election year. :lol:  

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-patient-intake-reporting-kathy-hochul

"So we're looking at a critical moment, but we're going to start asking some questions. We talked about the hospitalizations. I have always wondered, we're looking at the hospitalizations of people testing positive in a hospital," Democratic Gov. Kathy Hochul said Monday. "Is that person in the hospital because of COVID or did they show up there and are routinely tested and showing positive and they may have been asymptomatic or even just had the sniffles."

"Someone is in a car accident, they go to the emergency room, they test positive for COVID while they're there. They're not there being treated for COVID."

Hochul said she made random calls to a handful of hospital leaders about patient intake reporting and found 20%-to-50% differences in patients being treated for COVID versus patients being treated for other ailments and also testing positive. 

I think we’ll never find the truth.  It was buried from the start and it’ll never see daylight again.

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Idiot hypochondriacs.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

People were lined up for blocks in Winnipeg and waiting in their cars for hours just to find out if they were sick :lol: 

:lol:

How can we not laugh at them.  

Jessica Rose was the first to claim at least  200k deaths from the vaccine side effects.  Now insurance companies are showing the stats.

But msm breaking news . . . 

https://jessicar.substack.com/p/insurance-companies-just-like-banking?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Makes me laugh when hundreds of people are lined up with other sick people to test to see if they are sick with a highly contagious and deadly virus.

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just take it when you eat.   It doesn't absorb into your system as well on and empty stomach.  :bc:  Its fat soluble so it absorbs far greater with fatty foods.  

That shouldn't be a problem.  I plan on having a burger and fries trail side every weekend from here on to April.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think we’ll never find the truth.  It was buried from the start and it’ll never see daylight again.

Idiot hypochondriacs.

:lol:

How can we not laugh at them.  

You just know that every one of those idiots are vaccinated too lol

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

You just know that every one of those idiots are vaccinated too lol

What’s really funny is, I bet while standing in line they try to one-up each other on whose symptoms are more severe.  :lol:

Self made victims looking for validation from other victims.

• Haha 1