Check your account email address ×

We went from the winter of death to self isolate for only five days in a matter of a few weeks.

2 hours ago, ACE said:

And now we’re statistically less likely to get it… who knew 

Remember when some said those that don't get vaccinated should be denied health care. 

I wonder what their thoughts are now. :snack:

Just now, irv said:

Remember when some said those that don't get vaccinated should be denied health care. 

I wonder what their thoughts are now. :snack:

Well…. Look up what Trudeau just said about that unvaccinated. Straight up hitler style calls to violence against the dirty unvaxxed 

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

Well…. Look up what Trudeau just said about that unvaccinated. Straight up hitler style calls to violence against the dirty unvaxxed 

I forgot about that. That was right before the election a few weeks/month out wasn't it?
I'd like to see that again if it's available?

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I forgot about that. That was right before the election a few weeks/month out wasn't it?
I'd like to see that again if it's available?

This might be new. He’s even cranking up the rhetoric and saying that people who are unvaxxed are misogynistic and racist, don’t believe in science and they shouldn’t be tolerated by society. Maxine Bernier has since called Trudeau a psychopath 

https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/12/trudeau-calls-the-unvaccinated-racist-and-misogynistic-extremists/?fbclid=IwAR3IaRrHTId6e-wgutGoQAScDfKd5bnmk8EgEZR2-F8hvNAbC4Jz-ewm2y8

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Found it. I was thinking of a much earlier one.

Bernier is spot on here."His comments prompted People’s Party of Canada leader Maxime Bernier to call Trudeau a “fascist psychopath.”

https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/12/trudeau-calls-the-unvaccinated-racist-and-misogynistic-extremists/

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Found it. I was thinking of a much earlier one.

Bernier is spot on here."His comments prompted People’s Party of Canada leader Maxime Bernier to call Trudeau a “fascist psychopath.”

https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/12/trudeau-calls-the-unvaccinated-racist-and-misogynistic-extremists/

Anyone else would have been completely politically executed for those comments 

• Like 1

The Dems are so far underwater for the mid terms, there’s no way they will dig themselves out. They know it too. Now, asking for more testing and changing the quarantine guidelines does do something that they like, park people at home, in large numbers. Sorta like a lockdown.