Check your account email address ×

Twitter cancels inventor of MRNA vaccines account

jtssrx

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So the guy who not even 2 yrs ago sat on your beloved fda advisory board is now just a unqualified walk job . Funny how that works and amusing to see the idiots who can't take there eyes of the big bouncing ball

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So the guy who not even 2 yrs ago sat on your beloved fda advisory board is now just a unqualified walk job . Funny how that works and amusing to see the idiots who can't take there eyes of the big bouncing ball

Well he did that say Israel had 10 year secret agreement with Pfizer not to report adverse effects.  I mean…. 9_9

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well he did that say Israel had 10 year secret agreement with Pfizer not to report adverse effects.  I mean…. 9_9

Yep 2 yrs ago good enough to be on the board of advisers to the fda this yr just a fucking kook. Funny how it works .

And we still keep pos fauci on some marble pedestal.  Funny how that works 

Faucci has been a slimy pos from the time I was in school in the 80s . Drug corps have some real fucking pull in this world 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member
49 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Another Conspiracy ?

I mean its not like adverse effects are being buried and going unreported. I mean its not like they have Zero Liability in USA.......oh wait. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Another Conspiracy ?

I mean its not like adverse effects are being buried and going unreported .......oh wait. 

No, just someone saying something stupid.

You know, since Israel HAS been reporting adverse effects. 

51 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, just someone saying something stupid.

You know, since Israel HAS been reporting adverse effects. 

So is Isreal spreading lies or is our cdc and political leaders spreading lies 

Can't be both 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So is Isreal spreading lies or is our cdc and political leaders spreading lies 

Can't be both 

To use an example, The CDC did put a pause on J&J to review the extremely rare reports of blot clots. So Israel is reporting and the US is. But maybe J&J didn’t get the super secretive deal so maybe bad example.

Edited by akvanden

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This is from your article dummy.

These two studies do indeed represent seminal work in the field of gene transfer, according to Rein Verbeke, a postdoctoral fellow at Ghent University, in Belgium, and the lead author of a 2019 history of mRNA-vaccine development. (Indeed, Malone’s studies are the first two references in Verbeke’s paper, out of 224 in total.) Verbeke told me he believes that Malone and his co-authors “sparked for the first time the hope that mRNA could have potential as a new drug class,”

Edited by SkisNH

17 hours ago, akvanden said:

To use an example, The CDC did put a pause on J&J to review the extremely rare reports of blot clots. So Israel is reporting and the US is. But maybe J&J didn’t get the super secretive deal so maybe bad example.

So for example the cdc has kept all other adverse effects of the vaccine hush hush even when 1000s are have exact same things happening social media is helping them out working over time deleting posts media is ignoring all calls.  Yet other counterys are talking about adverse effects and not ignoring reality  . 

Enjoy

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So for example the cdc has kept all other adverse effects of the vaccine hush hush even when 1000s are have exact same things happening social media is helping them out working over time deleting posts media is ignoring all calls.  Yet other counterys are talking about adverse effects and not ignoring reality  . 

Enjoy

What are the rates of adverse effects in other countries compared to ours? 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How the fuck could you ever know? That is the point you can't because the govenment you put so much faith in refuses to report on them even when they know full fucking well what is going on . 

Henc why a massive amount of the population has even less trust in the slimmy pos people in power than ever before . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well considering the CDC just got caught fudging #'s by over 50% infection rate for omicron to stop treating people with antibodies that would have helped those people, and the CDC and our government leaders are on video record saying if you get vaxed you can't catch covid, won't get sick or hospitalized from covid, and can not infect anyone else with covid turned out to be complete misinformation I'm going to continue to question what these people are saying and not believe a fucking thing they say since it's been pretty much complete :bullshit:..

Edited by Rigid1

52 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How the fuck could you ever know? That is the point you can't because the govenment you put so much faith in refuses to report on them even when they know full fucking well what is going on . 

Henc why a massive amount of the population has even less trust in the slimmy pos people in power than ever before . 

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well considering the CDC just got caught fudging #'s by over 50% infection rate for omicron to stop treating people with antibodies that would have helped those people, and the CDC and our government leaders are on video record saying if you get vaxed you can't catch covid, won't get sick or hospitalized from covid, and can not infect anyone else with covid turned out to be complete misinformation I'm going to continue to question what these people are saying and not believe a fucking thing they say since it's been pretty much complete :bullshit:..

So other countries aren’t reporting? That’s the only question I’m asking. If they are, what do they look like.

Edited by akvanden

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

So other countries aren’t reporting? That’s the only question I’m asking. If they are, what do they look like.

I don't really care about other countries, their freedoms, their health, or the honesty of their government officials..I do care about ours who seem to have been spreading a shit ton of misinformation, flat out lying to the American people and effecting their health.. It's ashame what these people have done

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't really care about other countries, their freedoms, their health, or the honesty of their government officials..I do care about ours who seem to have been spreading a shit ton of misinformation, flat out lying to the American people and effecting their health.. It's ashame what these people have done

That’s fine, the question is for Ez since he said they were talking about it in other countries.

But in reality you should care, because that’s how we can compare the BS from our country.