Check your account email address ×

Twitter cancels inventor of MRNA vaccines account

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That’s fine, the question is for Ez since he said they were talking about it in other countries.

But in reality you should care, because that’s how we can compare the BS from our country. 

Nah, I'm capable of making my own choices without needing to be spoon fed a narrative..And any other countries info that is posted you immediately dismiss and don't believe because it's not from our country, so thats obviously not working with you. I can post a video of a shit load of our current politicians, current president, head of CDC, and big names in Media lying right thru their teeth about the "vaccine" and you won't care. So what's the point??..To each their own, I don't really care much anymore about this, nor do I give it much thought, I just like to read the hypocrisy of some, laugh in amazement of gullibility , and am shocked at how naive people can actually be in life..:bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nah, I'm capable of making my own choices without needing to be spoon fed a narrative..And any other countries info that is posted you immediately dismiss and don't believe because it's not from our country, so thats obviously not working with you. I can post a video of a shit load of our current politicians, current president, head of CDC, and big names in Media lying right thru their teeth about the "vaccine" and you won't care. So what's the point??..To each their own, I don't really care much anymore about this, nor do I give it much thought, I just like to read the hypocrisy of some, laugh in amazement of gullibility , and am shocked at how naive people can actually be in life..:bc:

Thats why I just insult Him now .....Its pointless...He is a beta liberal Biden voting troll like MC ...nothing more nothing less. I dont even think he rides sleds. 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

1) without aggregated info, you’re making your own narrative. Which is fine. Personally, I’m a data guy. 

2) I don’t dismiss other country data, only misleading information. I love the Canadian data our up north friends post (mostly because they don’t understand math, but that’s ok).

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats why I just insult Him now .....Its pointless...He is a beta liberal Biden voting troll like MC ...nothing more nothing less. I dont even think he rides sleds. 

You insult because that’s all you have. You don’t have an argument that can stand in its own merit, so you default. Others can see that too, so please, keep it coming.

I was out riding today. 

FCB5E0A9-5CFD-4A88-8501-44F7FD21D3A9.jpeg

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

You insult because that’s all you have. You don’t have an argument that can stand in its own merit, so you default. Others can see that too, so please, keep it coming.

I was out riding today. 

FCB5E0A9-5CFD-4A88-8501-44F7FD21D3A9.jpeg

See there ya Go Big shot...Im proud of ya...👍

Still Gay for voting for Biden and pushing vaccine mandates 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

1) without aggregated info, you’re making your own narrative. Which is fine. Personally, I’m a data guy. 

2) I don’t dismiss other country data, only misleading information. I love the Canadian data our up north friends post (mostly because they don’t understand math, but that’s ok).

Well you would think that our government officials, President, CDC, and media would have the same access to the info/data you have but apparently not based on them spreading  misinformation and lies..

• Like 1

19 hours ago, akvanden said:

To use an example, The CDC did put a pause on J&J to review the extremely rare reports of blot clots. So Israel is reporting and the US is. But maybe J&J didn’t get the super secretive deal so maybe bad example.

the clotting popping up that was inline with the unvaxed pop :news:  

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Misleading?

Some of us have seen through the bullshit and called it.  Morons like you double down.  Math, now that's funny.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Data Guy Huh? What was the Data on how many Kids Biden sniffed as VP , yet you still voted for Him....what a fucking sick in the head fuck you are. Disgusting.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Misleading?

Some of us have seen through the bullshit and called it.  Morons like you double down.  Math, now that's funny.

Please keep us updated on the revised numbers.

:pc:

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Keep trusting your govenment 

That doesn’t really answer the question. Are there other countries adverse reporting that is substantially different than ours?

That would be the type of info that could sway someone.

Just now, akvanden said:

That doesn’t really answer the question. Are there other countries adverse reporting that is substantially different than ours?

That would be the type of info that could sway someone.

Not nessisarly the govenmemnts but there doctors are telling people they are treating  completely diff things than ours are .and ours are being told what they should be and should not be saying by there administrators and I can only assume who is telling them what to say .

Go look around some booster shot hives  support groups with world wide contributors and see if you can recognize any patterns 

I dont know what there govenmrnts are saying but I do know what videos of news storys from around the world are also saying and they look a lot diff than watching CBS or NBC over dinner 

• Like 1