Check your account email address ×

H.R. 550 National Vaccine Passport Database passed the House

59 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Where’d you get this misinformation from. “quietly passed…..” what a joke. Seriously, where did you pull this from?

Cival war? That would be super productive. China would love it though. 

China is already in the Catbird seat just laughing like hell at our idiocy….and matching leadership.  But, they don’t want war.  They are better off keeping the control they have on us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

China is already in the Catbird seat just laughing like hell at our idiocy….and matching leadership.  But, they don’t want war.  They are better off keeping the control they have on us.

They are laughing, while quietly slipping in tidbits about fictional vaccine databases for a certain crowd to blindly spread around.

And let’s be honest, they would love a civil war that would immediately thrust them into the #1 super power ranking.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They are laughing, while quietly slipping in tidbits about fictional vaccine databases for a certain crowd to blindly spread around.

And let’s be honest, they would love a civil war that would immediately thrust them into the #1 super power ranking.

They already are . Wake up. 

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Seem your team is certainly getting it's fill from our "experts" on the vaxx.  Hell, anything from China actually runs a risk of being factual.  Or, less stupid than what we are getting from our own little show.

China already is the #1.  We gave them that a while back and inked it again with Biden..

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH i want an electronic proof of vax to travel with.   while we may not end up requiring it here in the states foreign countries for sure will.  

:lol:

Wait what Booster are you on? Gotta stay compliant.....Yes electronic will be best for live updates of current status.  🤦‍♂️

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH i want an electronic proof of vax to travel with.   while we may not end up requiring it here in the states foreign countries for sure will.  

It should probably have your political and religious views also.  Medical prescriptions and health history.  It all makes scenes if you think about it and, much easier for anybody to find out that wants to know.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

:lol:

Wait what Booster are you on? Gotta stay compliant.....Yes electronic will be best for live updates of current status.  🤦‍♂️

i'll prob do another shot in Jan.   Anyone over 50 not doin a vax is IMO foolish but thats their choice to make.  I know as many around my age who had big issues as i do those who easily fought it off before the vax,  since the vax the difference is even greater with very few vaxxed being down more than a few days.     

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Once they tie it in with climate change - you can kiss your SxS or sled goodbye. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It should probably have your political and religious views also.  Medical prescriptions and health history.  It all makes scenes if you think about it and, much easier for anybody to find out that wants to know.

Don't forget to add your carbon foot print, how many guns you have and how much ammo you stockpiled to the database 

On 12/13/2021 at 9:03 PM, ford_428cj said:
H.R. 550 National Vaccine Passport Database passed the House
H.R. 550 the immunization modernization act passed the house quietly on Nov 30th and is up for a vote in the Senate. It creates a national database of every Americans vaccination status. That database will be used to power nation wide vax passport software.

They are already in the system, Epic systems out of Verona WI.

Wisconsin Inno - Epic works with University of Minnesota researchers on  Covid-19-finding algorithm

Electronic health records giant Epic Systems turns 40 | Business News |  madison.com

Epic Systems - YouTube

Epic Systems Internship – Sid Parida

On 12/14/2021 at 12:18 PM, akvanden said:

Fictional data basses ? Then how is the state finding out workers don't have there test shots ? 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Fictional data basses ? Then how is the state finding out workers don't have there test shots ? 

Some are still under the impression our government is true and earnest in protecting their citizens.  I shook out of that train of idiocy some 25 years ago….pretty much as soon as I was mature enough to be able to look around and ask “why? And WTF?”

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some are still under the impression our government is true and earnest in protecting their citizens.  I shook out of that train of idiocy some 25 years ago….pretty much as soon as I was mature enough to be able to look around and ask “why? And WTF?”

I don't get why people don't question things anymore. Sheep I guess

• Like 1