Check your account email address ×

Winning the rona race

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm giving you the chance to look past the headline.

Please accept it...

LOL.  Hell, I was just looking to find a report of how many documented cases of people being infected more than once with COVID.  Hard to find that.

27 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

You're right, doesn’t sound bad at all.

:lol:

I actually though it amusing and wouldn't mind doing it again, got lots of needed rest, I chose to stay in bed that long really wasn't needed.

8 minutes ago, old indy said:

80 is dangerously low. the brain can start shutting down at that level. 

My cousin Susan from Oregon told me a few days ago her blood O2 was 67 when she had Covid, surprised she didn't die from being that low, she's 78 and not healthy, she already has some brain injury affecting her from an accident in the 1950's that still is there from long time ago.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

My cousin Susan from Oregon told me a few days ago her blood O2 was 67 when she had Covid, surprised she didn't die from being that low, she's 78 and not healthy, she already has some brain injury affecting her from an accident in the 1950's that still is there from long time ago.

Wow 67 is scary .    my brother (who has issues) has extreme copd and still smokes ,, when his blood 02 gets into upper 80s they will admit him till its back into the 90s

11 minutes ago, old indy said:

Wow 67 is scary .    my brother (who has issues) has extreme copd and still smokes ,, when his blood 02 gets into upper 80s they will admit him till its back into the 90s

If she was recalling correctly and it was actually that low I'm surprised she didn't die.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

He's right, probably best if you get it and be over it, because it's now said it's going to be a yearly thing, sooner or later you will get it, you might build up enough immunity so you won't catch it again. I had it twice and it wasn't that bad, Covid 19 was mostly constant coughing and sore throat, with Delta I was very tired, no appetite but thirsty a lot, (lost 40 lbs.)  little coughing and upset stomach a couple times, very dizzy some days, spent 16 days in bed to recover, couple days after I was better I was hallucinating and saw things which weren't there, never actually felt sick. Paramedic friend stopped by and said I should be in the hospital as my heart rate was 27 BPM, blood O2 was 80, and BP was 194/92 for a couple days.

Oh ho ho, silly me for thinking Covid is so bad!! That sounded like a walk in the park, X. 

I thinkj I'll go out maskless, vaxxless, and go to a bar, restaurant, and maybe a hockey game. Woo Hoo!!!!!!   :happy:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Lost 40 pounds

Oxygen down

Hallucinating

Coughing

Dizzy

Upset Stomach

16 days in bed

X, was this a joke??? It was, wasn't it??

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!  :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Now, I'm more scared than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh ho ho, silly me for thinking Covid is so bad!! That sounded like a walk in the park, X. 

I thinkj I'll go out maskless, vaxxless, and go to a bar, restaurant, and maybe a hockey game. Woo Hoo!!!!!!   :happy:

Lost 40 pounds

Oxygen down

Hallucinating

Coughing

Dizzy

Upset Stomach

16 days in bed

Was true, got Delta on August 13th. never felt sick at all, the Hallucinating was after I was over it, I've had that in the past, perhaps from the Asthma I've had my whole life, hyperventilating can cause that I'm told.

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Odd thing was I live in the middle of nowhere and hadn't been anywhere for weeks and still got it.

Doesn't your wife work at Wal-Mart???  Could she have brought it home?  

1 hour ago, old indy said:

How you feeling?

This round better. Mild Flu symptoms for me, but pretty heavy flu for wife. :( Just over Month ago was 2 week ordeal, part of 1st week where 80.% of my muscles feeling like they where trying to leave my body. That sucked. Thru 2nd week so tired walk around the block with dog and right back to sleeping. Major flu symptoms with no temp. Weird.

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Lost 40 pounds

Oxygen down

Hallucinating

Coughing

Dizzy

Upset Stomach

16 days in bed

Fuck off You old overweight unhealthy piece of shit. If you took better care of yourself all these years you wouldnt have to be afraid of Covid. Blame yourself shithead not others. 

And Masks are for Criminals and Perverts...Which one are You? 

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol again you make my argument for me . They make most of there money off of the US consumer . But yeah they want us dead . Good god you can't be this fucking stupid. Well I guess you are  this fucking stupid . 

You guess?  He proves that every time he types anything.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Toughen up sally, everyone is going to die, at some point. Get your affairs in order, and start living life.

He is already passed his due.  Useless old man.  

53 minutes ago, old indy said:

80 is dangerously low. the brain can start shutting down at that level. 

Znotty's has never been that high.  Explains things.

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I thinkj I'll go out maskless, vaxxless, and go to a bar, restaurant, and maybe a hockey game. Woo Hoo!!!!!!   

Go for it tough guy.

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You should be.  You won't make it.  You are weak of heart and character.  Covid is killer on those types.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CFM said:

This round better. Mild Flu symptoms for me, but pretty heavy flu for wife. :( Just over Month ago was 2 week ordeal, part of 1st week where 80.% of my muscles feeling like they where trying to leave my body. That sucked. Thru 2nd week so tired walk around the block with dog and right back to sleeping. Major flu symptoms with no temp. Weird.

This is the thing with this crud.  aside from the usual symptoms some of the side effects dont follow what a respiratory ailment brings with it.  yet many want to say its a natural bug..  i dont buy it.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, CFM said:

Hope You and the Wife feel better soon bud 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

This is the thing with this crud.  aside from the usual symptoms some of the side effects dont follow what a respiratory ailment brings with it.  yet many want to say its a natural bug..  i dont buy it.

The + was right when i got better from #1 my sense of taste was awesome, meaning, everything tasted good and everything that was good tasted unbelievably good. Dr said this not normal, of course I said what is ? She said True. It lasted for over a month until back to normal. Bummer. Lol.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Doesn't your wife work at Wal-Mart???  Could she have brought it home?  

She was on a 2 weeks vacation at that time. When she tested positive after I got it she was off another 14 days before they would allow her back to work she never had anything close to what I had though, mostly tired symptom and very thirsty like me.

• Like 1

Glad you mentioned thirsty. ^^^^1st round not really. This round, holy schit. Drinking a ton. Swear yesterday from noon on i pee ‘d every hr or sooner. Lol.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who's warships are in the SOUTH CHINA SEA???????

China and the US!!!!

STFU, I hate your picture!  

Why dose that 70s dick broom on Ron Burgundy make you randy and unable to concentrate and think logicaly . Like why would China want to snuff out it largest consumer ? 

At 1 time I thought pampers was the biggest idiot on FS but you just keep proving me wrong every day 

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I went to market basket last week, hardly ANYBODY had masks on. I'm sayin' to myself as I walked around, " you fukkin bastards, there's no way every one of you has all your shots, and even if you did, you motherfukkers could infect someone".

I couldn't wait to get the fuck out of there, my skin was crawling. 

I worried for days that I got infected. Fucking bastards of human life!!! 

Fucking bastards for not wearing a mask in public!!! 

This fukkin covid is here for a long time. 

People suck, that's why. 

vaxxed people can infect you as well.  but no way i am putting on a mask.  Get yourself vaxxed and boosted if you are afraid.  the rest of us can live our life.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

CDC Reveals No One With Natural Immunity Transmitting COVID-19 Virus

https://theeastcountygazette.com/cdc-reveals-no-one-with-natural-immunity-transmitting-covid-19-virus/

The vax doesn't do shit.  From the Lancet.

FF7lugNXMAEanqo.thumb.jpg.ebbdbfb1aa1ff4453769baaed68afa41.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

vaxxed people can infect you as well.  but no way i am putting on a mask.  Get yourself vaxxed and boosted if you are afraid.  the rest of us can live our life.  

He dosnt want to get vaxxed. He thinks keeping him healthy is your responsability , not his.