Check your account email address ×

Confirmed. The Axys is tippy

Rod

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

Haha I dont need to prove anything, these debates were settled years ago already LOL. Assault > everything else

Assault may have been one of the worst modern 800’s I ever rode 

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

My IQ is way more "tippy" than my Axys Sleds but I run aggressive carbides 

Doos are planted tho no doubt about that. 

I rode skidoos exclusively for 25 years. Riding an Axys for a weekend ended that and I've been on polaris ever since. WAY better handling machines than skidoos

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I rode skidoos exclusively for 25 years. Riding an Axys for a weekend ended that and I've been on polaris ever since. WAY better handling machines than skidoos

Yeah a buddy has a 2021 Renegade he bought at the beginning of last season (Blew up at 1750 miles), and unless there is something he is really missing setup wise, that thing really doesn't handle anywhere close to my Axys.

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Yeah a buddy has a 2021 Renegade he bought at the beginning of last season (Blew up at 1750 miles), and unless there is something he is really missing setup wise, that thing really doesn't handle anywhere close to my Axys.

The G4 platform sucks...That is until the RAS X update. I still dont like the ergo's though. 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Awful sled.  Not sure how they even sell 

Nice troll job there LOL. We happen to know some guys who test sleds for a certain snowmobile magazine and since they get to ride all of them we asked them which one they liked the best. Seems the Assaults get fought over the most and get the most miles put on them. Cant say I disagree with that assessment... 

13 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The G4 platform sucks...That is until the RAS X update. I still dont like the ergo's though. 

I thought the G4 was a big improvement over the xs but everyone who has ridden skidoo knows that they are skittish and nervous handling sleds. The fancy new suspension was designed to address that but I havent ridden one yet. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nice troll job there LOL. We happen to know some guys who test sleds for a certain snowmobile magazine and since they get to ride all of them we asked them which one they liked the best. Seems the Assaults get fought over the most and get the most miles put on them. Cant say I disagree with that assessment... 

it’s not a troll it’s probably one of the worst handling modern sleds I’ve ever rode 

39 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

My IQ is way more "tippy" than my Axys Sleds but I run aggressive carbides 

Doos are planted tho no doubt about that. 

The Doo front end is the worst in the business ... by a long ways.  I'll give Cat the nod on being the most planted, but part of that is also weight.  Polaris is right there with Cat.  But for SkiDoo ... it's like they took those pogo stick shocks from  the VMAX-4 days.  J-U-N-K ... a good rear suspension though, I'll give them that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The Doo front end is the worst in the business ... by a long ways.  I'll give Cat the nod on being the most planted, but part of that is also weight.  Polaris is right there with Cat.  But for SkiDoo ... it's like they took those pogo stick shocks from  the VMAX-4 days.  J-U-N-K ... a good rear suspension though, I'll give them that.

Ski doo has been running the same basic front suspension since like 2003

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Its real easy, you pull the limiter strap in about 3/4" and adjust springs. I can run down anyone on the trail. 

I’m really gonna have to talk to Buss.

2 hours ago, ACE said:

No you can’t. 

:lol:

Correct!

41 minutes ago, ACE said:

it’s not a troll it’s probably one of the worst handling modern sleds I’ve ever rode 

Oh man I used to murder Vince and Pierres cats with my assault. Dan and I were riding with some other cat guys last year and we would sit and wait for them for like 10 minutes to catch up. Polaris is making the best sleds on snow across all segments. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Oh man I used to murder Vince and Pierres cats with my assault. Dan and I were riding with some other cat guys last year and we would sit and wait for them for like 10 minutes to catch up. Polaris is making the best sleds on snow across all segments. 

I went from my RR onto a buddies assault and what a terrible handling POS 

mind you this RR may be the best diamond pounder I ever rode 

Just now, ACE said:

I went from my RR onto a buddies assault and what a terrible handling POS 

mind you this RR may be the best diamond pounder I ever rode 

Maybe you just dont know how to ride a modern snowmobile.