Check your account email address ×

Buh bye Fredo, KARMA

Rowdy

Glad to see him gone. He was a dickhead when Covid first arrived. Back when we were all trying to find out about Covid I watched a few of his shows. He would start out by saying that he wasn't going to point fingers, he just wanted to get info on the virus out to his viewers. Yeah right. Most of every show was bashing Trump. Not cool for the time IMO.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Looks like some more shit went down..

New Chris Cuomo sexual misconduct allegation emerged days before CNN firing: report

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-cuomo-sexual-misconduct-allegation-cnn-firing

This is ok though…he votes properly.  :lol:

Another hypocritical loser the left has protected for years.

I wonder how many hypocrites and liars CNN has right now begging to keep their jobs while promising to become real journalists.  Kinda like MC begging family for a job and promising to be valuable.  Not worth it…source elsewhere.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Good riddance (but for how long, is the question ... I'm sure he'll show up somewhere).  Not that I watched much CNN anyway, but one less fraud is a good thing.  Hell, if FOX needs to balance this out so it's a 1-for-1 type of deal they can punt Hannity and call it even.

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Good riddance (but for how long, is the question ... I'm sure he'll show up somewhere).  Not that I watched much CNN anyway, but one less fraud is a good thing.  Hell, if FOX needs to balance this out so it's a 1-for-1 type of deal they can punt Hannity and call it even.

Oreilly wasn’t all that long ago, and he was a super heavy weight.