Check your account email address ×

Moronic Republican……

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: The irony is hilarious.  Dummy loves his teams idiocy but thinks this is totally stupid!  She could be the smartest Dem in DC right now…by being the dumbest R.

Do you read what you type? Your one seriously fucked up person.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do you read what you type? Your one seriously fucked up person.

:lol:

Every day, we all watch and laugh as TDS and Dunning Kruger bring you closer to death.  I hope I’m there and the last thing you see laughing in your fat face.  :lmao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Is she really serious?

BF8133DF-919C-473E-857E-E0AABAC7316D.jpeg

And many many many many of them from fda approved drugs tested for almost a decade that  there doctors told them were safe to take. 

Yep 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Is she really serious?

Biden gibberish 

‪Asked just now on Biden’s town hall from a potato farmer: “How do you plan to decrease the regulatory burden for farmers and business as a whole?” ‬

‪Biden’s answer: “We should provide for your ability to make a lot more money as farmers by dealing with you being able to put land in ‬land banks and you get paid to do that to provide for more open space and to provide for the ability for you to be able to be in a position that we are going to pay you for planting certain crops that in fact absorb carbon from the air”

That is a word for word quote. (Took me a long time to listen to and type) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Biden gibberish 

‪Asked just now on Biden’s town hall from a potato farmer: “How do you plan to decrease the regulatory burden for farmers and business as a whole?” ‬

‪Biden’s answer: “We should provide for your ability to make a lot more money as farmers by dealing with you being able to put land in ‬land banks and you get paid to do that to provide for more open space and to provide for the ability for you to be able to be in a position that we are going to pay you for planting certain crops that in fact absorb carbon from the air”

:lol:

MC understood EXACTLY what he meant!

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Biden gibberish 

Moronic Democrat

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Is she really serious?

I hate her ugly, masculine face. I can't believe what this bomber has gotten away with. Sidney Powell got her cunt punted, this bitch should be next. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate her ugly, masculine face. I can't believe what this bomber has gotten away with. Sidney Powell got her cunt punted, this bitch should be next. 

Just shut the fuck up , you’ve made enough of an asshole of yourself for several lifetimes 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

And many many many many of them from fda approved drugs tested for almost a decade that  there doctors told them were safe to take. 

Yep 

sort of like all the drugs that have been fast tracked into circulation over the past ten or fifteen years. look at how many are deep into law suits now. its pretty scary.

• Like 1

Greene’s father is almost certainly an alien from outer space, but I like her.  She’s kind of like Alex Jones - says some crazy crackpot stuff but is actually right more often than you think.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Just shut the fuck up , you’ve made enough of an asshole of yourself for several lifetimes 

HA!HHA! I " OWN " you politically, and financially!!! You're a light-weight. STFU, you dumb shit-head!!

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Believe what you want, but she’s a dummy. Each party has one or two of them you gotta watch out for every time they open their mouth. Omar, AOC, and then Greene.

Well, you can go higher.  You clearly haven’t met many politicians.  Most aren’t anything close to being masterminds.  Most, while somewhat successful in their civilian careers are mental and moral train wrecks.  Politics is an easy move for them.