Check your account email address ×

Democrats Blocking Senate Bill That Bans Imports Made With Uyghur Slave Labor

• Platinum Contributing Member

Democrats do not want to put pressure on China's labor practices because they are getting pressure from large company CEO's over profits and the State Department because they are afraid China will back away from climate change agenda's.   Could they be any more despicable.  Sadly this isn't getting the attention it deserves by the MSM.

https://www.nationandstate.com/2021/12/02/democrats-blocking-senate-bill-that-bans-imports-made-with-uyghur-slave-labor/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republicans-say-kerry-is-lobbying-against-slave-labor-bill/ar-AAOUIIp

I love the fact that John Kerry actually believes China would be honest about emissions.   So much so they are sending letters to dem congressional members to not support this bill because it would hurt those negotiations with China.

Look how he’s been with Iran’s nuclear deals from many years ago thru the present. He wad no good in state gov’t , no good in fed gov’t. Been oart if the swamp for 40 -50 yrs also.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I love the fact that John Kerry actually believes China would be honest about emissions.   So much so they are sending letters to dem congressional members to not support this bill because it would hurt those negotiations with China.

Your clueless to what China is doing trying to improve their air quality. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your clueless to what China is doing trying to improve their air quality. 

:lol: Just when I thought you couldn't be more naïve.  What's next you speaking highly of the Japanese that you hate?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol: Just when I thought you couldn't be more naïve.  What's next you speaking highly of the Japanese that you hate?  

Nice deflect.

here you go. If you paid any attention to a clean environment you would have some clue

https://earth.org/how-china-is-winning-its-battle-against-air-pollution/

Edited by Mainecat

as long as johnny and Susie get a PlayStation and new iPhone under the tree at Christmas, most in this country could give a fuck 

It's also hilarious because any of us that have 401k's, IRA's or have investments in the stock market also benefit from 'slave labor'.

we're sure a dumb, blind and hypocritical society  

out of sight out of mind dirty manufacturing, also our doing.  :)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What's puzzling to me is how quickly Americans, who inherently distrust government, swallow CIA propaganda.

Okay, so…….do you agree or disagree with Mainecat ?

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I supported it years ago did you OR are you just posting because it’s about Biden?

Pull up and post the bill  .you know the last time a Ban on China imported products suspected of being manufactured with slave labor 

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What's puzzling to me is how quickly Americans, who inherently distrust government, swallow CIA propaganda.

So you don't think a bill banning imports suspected of using slave labor is needed then ? 

12 minutes ago, CFM said:

Okay, so…….do you agree or disagree with Mainecat ?

I'm not commenting on that, I'm commenting on the fact that people uncritically swallow government propaganda when it's convenient.

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So you don't think a bill banning imports suspected of using slave labor is needed then ? 

All labor is exploited under capitalism, so...

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Democrats do not want to put pressure on China's labor practices because they are getting pressure from large company CEO's over profits and the State Department because they are afraid China will back away from climate change agenda's.   Could they be any more despicable.  Sadly this isn't getting the attention it deserves by the MSM.

https://www.nationandstate.com/2021/12/02/democrats-blocking-senate-bill-that-bans-imports-made-with-uyghur-slave-labor/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republicans-say-kerry-is-lobbying-against-slave-labor-bill/ar-AAOUIIp

Oh, I don’t think there is any doubt the Dems and their minions are protectors of China…at all costs.

2 hours ago, CFM said:

You've sold your soul. Too bad.

He’s still trying to buy one.