Check your account email address ×

CNN host Chris Cuomo used his media sources to find out info on brother Andrew’s accusers, records show

there is a movement to remove mario's name. killed me when he passed and they fell all over him. he was a crooked , corrupt , piece of garbage. i still remember him taking benefits from state workers. i think his words were " state employees have enjoyed the best of the best and now it's time to give some back"

On 11/29/2021 at 8:00 PM, Phenom said:

Isn’t Chris Cuomo a private person. He can ask around same as you or I…unless your into censoring private lives including your own. 

Is that why CNN gave him the boot because it is acceptable behavior? 

Ah ha 

I think he got the boot because he said he did not use is connections to check around, and it turns out that he did. 

I would not have a problem with him checking around to help his brother (I would to that for mine), but he can't lie about it and not expect trouble. 

35 minutes ago, Catalina said:

I think he got the boot because he said he did not use is connections to check around, and it turns out that he did. 

I would not have a problem with him checking around to help his brother (I would to that for mine), but he can't lie about it and not expect trouble. 

Helping his brother is one thing, but trying to find out information on his brother's accusers?  Nah, leave that alone, there is no point in trying to figure out information about them.

• 2 weeks later...