Check your account email address ×

New Cat 800

Rw06GT

2 hours ago, Anler said:

It came from ac hopefuls who have been begging for a modern 800 2 stroke and anticipating the 2018 ctec only to have skidoo raise the bar again with the etec 2 850... 

"Can't wait until Arctic cat comes out with their 850 SDI! That'll show skidoo!" :lol:

who has been begging for a modern 800 2st? no one I know with a zuk NO ONE. hands down the most reliable most open to mods 800 on the snow . again only people begging for a new cat 800 are guys on other brands who are hoping for a bomb like they got with there introduction to EPA compliant junk.

yeah that doo 850 is a real jem .

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

hopefully the cat motor is a winner and then hopefully they can build a chassis that can compete ......that would be good for everyone. I wont hold my breath though

a chassis that can compete U must be joking     

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

whooped trail LOL U will shatter that pile of shit cast bulk head . if it makes it that far before busting he crank

Easy sister....arent you the same guy that says an f 150 is just as good as a diesel f350 pulling a 4place enclosed through the mountains.... :lol:

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hey , yer arguing with 3 fuckin retards , 2 of which don't even ride .  :bc:

Who are the 2 others that dont ride? We got alot of snow here today...im goin riding tomorrow faggot.

19 minutes ago, Dave said:

Easy sister....arent you the same guy that says an f 150 is just as good as a diesel f350 pulling a 4place enclosed through the mountains.... :lol:

no I said I do it all the time and it works just fine and gets less than a 2 mpg diff round trip taking both next weekend I will add up both piles of receipts for u when done and I wont forget the cost of the  piss

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Standing up 100% of the time on a dedicated race sled around a track is about as useful a comparison to me as oval sled race results. The procross has shit ergo's and does not handle as well as the doo or the poo ....my opinion obviously 

Look at the end of season results I posted XC, the chassis is proven.

And guess who has the top two spots in the points total this season, oh and it's not all standup riding.

https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Championships/56573

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

It came from ac hopefuls who have been begging for a modern 800 2 stroke and anticipating the 2018 ctec only to have skidoo raise the bar again with the etec 2 850..

"Can't wait until Arctic cat comes out with their 850 SDI! That'll show skidoo!" :lol:

Sean isn't impressed with his 850, he's got 2,200 miles on it :news:  Those fucks just exited New Brunswick this morning rode there permit free this weekend, in the Gaspe now Carlton heading to Chandler tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

So, Vincent , what do you make of all of this ?

I'm thinking of keeping my 6000 for my midwest riding and UP off trail sled, and then getting another Turbo for saddlebag trips for the mpg and the ability to just fly through the Province.

I'll be Ontario or QC next month and for the trip I want to do I'll be hauling fuel because when I get into fresh snow at speed it's 9 mpg cause that six is working to spin that 137 in snow.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm thinking of keeping my 6000 for my midwest riding and UP off trail sled, and then getting another Turbo for saddlebag trips for the mpg and the ability to just fly through the Province.

I'll be Ontario or QC next month and for the trip I want to do I'll be hauling fuel because when I get into fresh snow at speed it's 9 mpg cause that six is working to spin that 137 in snow.

So no thoughts on this new 800 ?    My 13 is still stellar but it's getting old now , next year I either buy a new sled or I'm cashing out for good . :bc:

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

So no thoughts on this new 800 ?    My 13 is still stellar but it's getting old now , next year I either buy a new sled or I'm cashing out for good . :bc:

I think the 800 will be a very good engine :bc:

I really like this 16 I have, what do think Ron 800 or a Turbo? 

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I think the 800 will be a very good engine :bc:

I really like this 16 I have, what do think Ron 800 or a Turbo? 

Only issue that I see with a turbo for you Vin is the lack of usable fuel capacity (9.9)  on a quebec trip . Probly a non issue but I would think that motor is gonna get thirsty at high speed , probly ok during the day when plenty of fuel stops are open but at night ??      Other than that it may be the perfect sled for up there .  Maybe you should get the 137 and use the extra tunnel space for a 4.5 gallon Pantera auxillary tank :lol:     I've already thought about how to install one and making it look factory :lol:    :bc:

I sure shit will not be buying a first yr anything ever again. if I buy anything it will be in may  if a steel pops up on a new 17 mountain cat 8 . I thought about it this summer but still have less than 1500mi on the 14m8.

or a bike I am the only guy out of they guys I regularly head west with with out a snowbike . more shit to store  

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I sure shit will not be buying a first yr anything ever again. if I buy anything it will be in may  if a steel pops up on a new 17 mountain cat 8 . I thought about it this summer but still have less than 1500mi on the 14m8.

or a bike I am the only guy out of they guys I regularly head west with with out a snowbike . more shit to store  

Yeah , it's risky for sure . Not only that , it doesn't fucking snow anymore :lol:  

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Look at the end of season results I posted XC, the chassis is proven.

And guess who has the top two spots in the points total this season, oh and it's not all standup riding.

https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Championships/56573

I believe the winners of last yrs cains quest and irondog where on doos.

Edited by Dave

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Standing up 100% of the time on a dedicated race sled around a track is about as useful a comparison to me as oval sled race results. The procross has shit ergo's and does not handle as well as the doo or the poo ....my opinion obviously 

No offense Bhen, but lets step back a moment and take a quick gander at the past events in your snowmobiling career that leads up to your "opinion" on the handling of sleds.  Did you not on the same weekend wreck your own sled within 5 minutes of departing the trailer on a weekend ride, and then sink a borrowed sled from a good friend on that very same weekend?

Yeah, about that opinion......:thumbsdown: 

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Go buy an 850 and I'll buy a ZR 9000 and we will line them for a $1,000.00 :news: 

Do you realize how uniformed you sound?

https://usxcracing.com/main/index.php/results/standings/2016-year-end-class-champs

Oh and who is the 10 time defending champion on the snocross tour?

http://www.tucker-hibbert.com/news/

I thought you don't care about racing? :lol:

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yeah but you're 6'5 and Vince is 5'5"... Ergos are different. I think to poo has better ergos for taller riders.