Check your account email address ×

Michigan vs. Ohio

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Mich has some pretty good pass rushers - so that could be interesting.

Iowa D is usually good at creating turnovers. That will be a key stat in game imo. 

Iowa's only chance is to win the turnover game by at least 2 or 3.   We just can't move the ball consistently enough.   Overall our special teams is one of if not the best in the country.   We punt, kick, return and cover pretty damn good.  

• Thanks 1

On 11/28/2021 at 9:38 AM, ford_428cj said:

Hell yea ...! :bc:

The refs jobbed M in that game & the B10 even issued an apology for it.

With that said - M turned the ball over,dropped passes & played hesitant ... & Sparty made some real good plays. 

Sparty had a chance last weekend to continue their path to Indy & got made bitches by the buckeyes - so they can keep their yaps shut.

M players learned from the Msu game imo & it showed yesterday. Biggest game of the year in college football & Mich just physically dominated the buckeyes on both sides of the ball. It was fucking glorious :bc:

Never allow the Refs to make calls that affect the outcome. I do think that call before was huge but Michigan didn't play with the same intensity after they took the 16 point early in the third. Michigan never took their foot off the gas against OSU and the play book remained wide open all game until the forth quarter when OSU's dline was dead after being beat on all game. 

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen to the goofs   blaming the refs for the MSU loss…just like their hero Harbaugh. One big win and here comes the Walmart Wolverine shit talk…love it! 🤣

I don't blame the refs for losing to MSU Harbaugh took the foot off the gas. Never allow the refs to change the outcome of a game when you have ample time to score points. 

Walker shit all over Michigan and they didn't adjust to him. that was a huge fuck up to. Michigan seemed to learn from that against OSU. If Michigan played state 9 more times they'd win 9 times.  MSU's pass defense is the worst I've seen. 

Let's face it Harbaugh has underdelivered at Michigan.  1-4 in bowl games since 2015 is not getting it done at a school with that type of recruiting capabilities. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

he's lucky he is still employed there.  

He wouldn't be if the Pro's were calling but nobody wants him there.   Too much of a hard-ass for today's pro athletes and why he didn't last in SF.  College he has them for 3-5 years then they are gone.  

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Never allow the Refs to make calls that affect the outcome. I do think that call before was huge but Michigan didn't play with the same intensity after they took the 16 point early in the third. Michigan never took their foot off the gas against OSU and the play book remained wide open all game until the forth quarter when OSU's dline was dead after being beat on all game. 

I don't blame the refs for losing to MSU Harbaugh took the foot off the gas. Never allow the refs to change the outcome of a game when you have ample time to score points. 

Walker shit all over Michigan and they didn't adjust to him. that was a huge fuck up to. Michigan seemed to learn from that against OSU. If Michigan played state 9 more times they'd win 9 times.  MSU's pass defense is the worst I've seen. 

Valid points. Like I said - the turnovers were big part as well. 

Either way ...the msu game doesn't mean squat at this point. 1st playoff game was last weekend. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Let's face it Harbaugh has underdelivered at Michigan.  1-4 in bowl games since 2015 is not getting it done at a school with that type of recruiting capabilities. 

I was expecting this type of year way quicker. He's back in a fan favorite spot now tho imo, after last Saturdays epic beat down of Osu. Backup QB ran & threw the ball last Sat ...think about that.

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He wouldn't be if the Pro's were calling but nobody wants him there.   Too much of a hard-ass for today's pro athletes and why he didn't last in SF.  College he has them for 3-5 years then they are gone.  

His stock was way down - but I don't think he would leave on his own, with a failed legacy.

He did a lot of behavioral training in the last year I heard. Seems to be working pretty good imo. This team is having fun. But ... they're going to come out angry Sat night. They want that final four bid bad ... :bc: 

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Valid points. Like I said - the turnovers were big part as well. 

Either way ...the msu game doesn't mean squat at this point. 1st playoff game was last weekend. 

I was expecting this type of year way quicker. He's back in a fan favorite spot now tho imo, after last Saturdays epic beat down of Osu. Backup QB ran & threw the ball last Sat ...think about that.

His stock was way down - but I don't think he would leave on his own, with a failed legacy.

He did a lot of behavioral training in the last year I heard. Seems to be working pretty good imo. This team is having fun. But ... they're going to come out angry Sat night. They want that final four bid bad ... :bc: 

What I don't get is everybody raving on how big of upset it was.   Its was #2 vs #5.   That's not a huge upset.  Maybe because big blue lost the last 8 meetings. :dunno:

Sad part is if Iowa was to pull off the upset no Big 10 team would be in the playoffs. 

Edited by Highmark

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

the sharty,s and suckeyes will be watching the big 10 championship game from the same place.

THE COUCH.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Personally, I hate the fucking guy. Pretty much always have. Now they’re jacking him off over this OSU win. :flush:

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

What I don't get is everybody raving on how big of upset it was.   Its was #2 vs #5.   That's not a huge upset.  Maybe because big blue lost the last 8 meetings. :dunno:

Sad part is if Iowa was to pull off the upset no Big 10 team would be in the playoffs. 

Not sure who was raving that :dunno: ... I think Osu was favored by a touchdown. 

To get that monkey off the team's back ...& the way they just physically beat Osu's ass all over the field is what most are raving about. Osu is basically Nfl lite & rarely lose ...so that's a pretty good accomplishment imo. Same as when you guys & Purdue beat them a few years back - but those games were a different style. 

This also cast doubt over their program. With Urban fully out of the picture now, will they fall back a bit under Day? 

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Personally, I hate the fucking guy. Pretty much always have. Now they’re jacking him off over this OSU win. :flush:

C'mon now Snacks ...that was one hell of a game plan he put together. Still games to play - nobody's jerking anyone off yet. I'm happy for him tho. He's quirky AF ...but seems like a good guy. 

11 minutes ago, sw-50c said:

BIG 10 CHAMPIONS = MICHIGAN WOLVERINES.         :ylsuper:

GO BLUE.         :rockernana:

Boy did they put the throttle down tonight ! Congrats !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sw-50c said:

BIG 10 CHAMPIONS = MICHIGAN WOLVERINES.         :ylsuper:

GO BLUE.         :rockernana:

Hell yea :bc:

1 hour ago, Turbo Kitty said:

So we on to the playoffs, we gonna be # 1or 2? Bama beat bulldogs pretty good so I’m betting they will get the nod, at least the Golden Domers are on the outside looking in. 

Should be #1 imo & Bama 2.

1 hour ago, Turbo Kitty said:

So we on to the playoffs, we gonna be # 1or 2? Bama beat bulldogs pretty good so I’m betting they will get the nod, at least the Golden Domers are on the outside looking in. 

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Hell yea :bc:

Should be #1 imo & Bama 2.

Should be #1 but I doubt they will let that happen. 

I didn’t get to stay up past halftime because I had to work early this morning. Other than the couple of break away scores, UofM didn’t look so hot. They need to stop that shit or they are going to fall short in their bowl game. 

34 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Should be #1 but I doubt they will let that happen. 

I didn’t get to stay up past halftime because I had to work early this morning. Other than the couple of break away scores, UofM didn’t look so hot. They need to stop that shit or they are going to fall short in their bowl game. 

Mich has the best resume by quite a bit. We'll see later today...

Iowa D is pretty damn good. Tough to move the ball on them.

That dome stadium just doesn't seem like college football imo. 

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Iowa D is pretty damn good. Tough to move the ball on them.

That dome stadium just doesn't seem like college football imo. 

Michigan threw 14 points up, like it was nothing and finished the game with a 42-3 blowout. I can’t agree that the Iowa D is “pretty damn good”. I saw Michigan playing most of the first half like they played most of the second half against MSU, like lost high schoolers. They couldn’t put a single drive together that was worth a shit after those first 14 points, in the first half. Almost like they had already decided that they were going to just automatically blow Iowa out, which they did do in the second half by the looks of it. If they play a real team like that, they will be fucked. They need to play solid ball, all four quarters, to be a #1 team. Plus, a big 10 team, being ranked higher than an SEC team? :lol:Id love to see it happen but I’m not going to hold my breath. 

Yeah, domes make for boring school ball except for state HS final games. It really gives those kids quite the reward for all of their hard work, to play in a big dome like that. 

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Michigan threw 14 points up, like it was nothing and finished the game with a 42-3 blowout. I can’t agree that the Iowa D is “pretty damn good”. I saw Michigan playing most of the first half like they played most of the second half against MSU, like lost high schoolers. They couldn’t put a single drive together that was worth a shit after those first 14 points, in the first half. Almost like they had already decided that they were going to just automatically blow Iowa out, which they did do in the second half by the looks of it. If they play a real team like that, they will be fucked. They need to play solid ball, all four quarters, to be a #1 team. Plus, a big 10 team, being ranked higher than an SEC team? :lol:Id love to see it happen but I’m not going to hold my breath. 

Yeah, domes make for boring school ball except for state HS final games. It really gives those kids quite the reward for all of their hard work, to play in a big dome like that. 

The last 14 points - Iowa packed it in at that point & M had 2nd teams in. Iowa's D is good imo. Even a good D is going to give up points to a good offense. 

Mich O wasn't in sync - but second half they put it together. Did you happen to see how many points Iowa scored? Mich D was on point all night. Nothing like the Msu game ...

The Chelsea come back in the HS finals was unbelievable. 

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The last 14 points - Iowa packed it in at that point & M had 2nd teams in. Iowa's D is good imo. Even a good D is going to give up points to a good offense. 

Mich O wasn't in sync - but second half they put it together. Did you happen to see how many points Iowa scored? Mich D was on point all night. Nothing like the Msu game ...

The Chelsea come back in the HS finals was unbelievable. 

When your D holds a good team like Iowa to 3 points, now that’s impressive. Now the Big Blue band wagon is getting filled by the fair weather fans. 

• Like 1

You guys know the CFP committee will reward the SEC ... that's how this always works.  Although the rankings SHOULD go like this:

1.  Michigan  2.  Alabama  3.  Georgia  4.  Cincy

The committee won't match up Alabama and Georgia, just because they're stupid & don't want a rematch in the national semifinal.  It's just dumb.  So they'll come out with:

1.  Alabama  2.  Michigan  3.  Georgia  4.  Cincy 

Good luck to the WOLVERINES!! :thumbsup:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You guys know the CFP committee will reward the SEC ... that's how this always works.  Although the rankings SHOULD go like this:

1.  Michigan  2.  Alabama  3.  Georgia  4.  Cincy

The committee won't match up Alabama and Georgia, just because they're stupid & don't want a rematch in the national semifinal.  It's just dumb.  So they'll come out with:

1.  Alabama  2.  Michigan  3.  Georgia  4.  Cincy 

Good luck to the WOLVERINES!! :thumbsup:

If OK st doesn't get stopped inches short ...they would be in over Georgia. 

They might do Mich at 1 & Georgia 4 also.