Check your account email address ×

Michigan vs. Ohio

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

If OK st doesn't get stopped inches short ...they would be in over Georgia. 

They might do Mich at 1 & Georgia 4 also.

Honestly, I think if OK State converted on that 4th and inches it would have been a complete shit show and Cincy would have gotten screwed.  Thankfully that's not an issue today.  And yep, it certainly could go Michigan at #1 and Georgia at #4 (again, just to avoid that rematch of Bama & Georgia in the first round).  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

The last 14 points - Iowa packed it in at that point & M had 2nd teams in. Iowa's D is good imo. Even a good D is going to give up points to a good offense. 

Mich O wasn't in sync - but second half they put it together. Did you happen to see how many points Iowa scored? Mich D was on point all night. Nothing like the Msu game ...

The Chelsea come back in the HS finals was unbelievable. 

Right so the UofM D played a better game than they did vs MSU but the UofM offense looked NOTHING like they did in the OSU game, on the first half that I watched OTHER than those quick 14 points. It is stupid frustrating to watch a capable team throw almost an entire half away like they did in the first half last night. Can you imagine the BLOWOUT it could have been if they had played two full halves? 

I refuse to guess what ranking we will get. I know we will most likely get fucked either way. 

27 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Right so the UofM D played a better game than they did vs MSU but the UofM offense looked NOTHING like they did in the OSU game, on the first half that I watched OTHER than those quick 14 points. It is stupid frustrating to watch a capable team throw almost an entire half away like they did in the first half last night. Can you imagine the BLOWOUT it could have been if they had played two full halves? 

I refuse to guess what ranking we will get. I know we will most likely get fucked either way. 

Iowa D was pressuring Cade pretty good in first half & he was rattled. He regrouped & had a solid second half. 

H2 only averaged 3.3 yards on 16 carries. Iowa's front 7 were tough dudes. 

On to the playoffs & a possible Georgia matchup.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Just what I thought Bambalamba vs. Cinncy. Michigan vs.bullfrogs. It’s set now. Let’s Go Blue

Yep ... no surprise whatsoever.  This "field of four" is so stupid (and predictable).  They need to expand to 16 teams and call it good.  FFS they don't play for damn near an entire month anyway, so throw it out there and get it done.  Hell, you could give the top 4 teams a bye to take some of the wear and tear out of it all.

It still pisses me off though, how this played out.  I guess at this point you gotta beat the best to be the best, so good luck Wolverines!!

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Yep ... no surprise whatsoever.  This "field of four" is so stupid (and predictable).  They need to expand to 16 teams and call it good.  FFS they don't play for damn near an entire month anyway, so throw it out there and get it done.  Hell, you could give the top 4 teams a bye to take some of the wear and tear out of it all.

It still pisses me off though, how this played out.  I guess at this point you gotta beat the best to be the best, so good luck Wolverines!!

another month of a season is too long for kids that are supposed to be students first.   if they did that then they need to play the 2 weeks between current season end and bowl season which is also finals time at these schools.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

another month of a season is too long for kids that are supposed to be students first.   if they did that then they need to play the 2 weeks between current season end and bowl season which is also finals time at these schools.  

I dunno ... there's literally no down time for D1 football anyway, so the idea of "too long" really is irrelevant.  Especially when they're still practicing the entire month of December anyway.  Sure, you're eliminating some travel times but they're 100% committed to football from the time the regular season ends to their final playoff game.  If anything, it allows the teams that get beat a chance to focus on final exams that much sooner! LOL

12 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Must have been cool to watch!!

It was special being Michigan first appearance in indy. 

8 hours ago, Bontz said:

You guys know the CFP committee will reward the SEC ... that's how this always works.  Although the rankings SHOULD go like this:

1.  Michigan  2.  Alabama  3.  Georgia  4.  Cincy

The committee won't match up Alabama and Georgia, just because they're stupid & don't want a rematch in the national semifinal.  It's just dumb.  So they'll come out with:

1.  Alabama  2.  Michigan  3.  Georgia  4.  Cincy 

Good luck to the WOLVERINES!! :thumbsup:

Michigan blew the number slot when they allowed shitty MSU to come back. But that loss was a wake up call for players and coaches. They took the foot off the throttle when they went up 16 to start the second half. They haven’t done that since. 

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

If OK st doesn't get stopped inches short ...they would be in over Georgia. 

They might do Mich at 1 & Georgia 4 also.

The Big12 is god aweful. I don’t think the committee puts ok state in over one loss ND. They didn’t want Bama and Georgia playing in back to back games but what they should’ve done is made Michigan the number one seed and Georgia the four , punishing Georgia for laying down. They could’ve made cinncy the four seed. Michigan should’ve had the right to pick Dallas or Miami.