Check your account email address ×

‘22 XCR bitch slaps the Lynx RE in bumps

AK440

Pffft! Total bullshit video. I only listen to the Polaris Ambassadors when it comes to rough trail sleds. The ‘22 XCR is coming valved and sprung to perfection and will leave this Euro trash shit box behind on any rough trail. 

The ‘22 XCR has been tested thoroughly by hardcore, ditch banging, middle aged, fat guys so you know it’s the real deal.

B724E64E-523B-4809-A61A-3EB7EFB16008.png

Edited by AK440
  • Haha 4

• AK440 changed the title to XCR domination over Lynx RE

"Gamechanger" as they all say.

I have an XCR coming (someday), since that order I've payed more attention to the Lynx.  It does look to be a mogul masher.  Maybe will go that way someday if the XCR doesn't work out for me???

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lynx did do a good job of stuffing the bayler rear suspension under their tunnel.

If Polaris could have fit it under a tunnel they would probably still be using it. However people didn’t want an erector set suspension hanging out the back of the sled. The baler almost put those old ass cats into the number 1 spot. They just needed one more year.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lynx did do a good job of stuffing the bayler rear suspension under their tunnel.

as discussed in that other thread, PPS in Lynx was around long before the Baler - Polaris just let it hang out the ass of the tunnel.

8 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

If Polaris could have fit it under a tunnel they would probably still be using it. However people didn’t want an erector set suspension hanging out the back of the sled. The baler almost put those old ass cats into the number 1 spot. They just needed one more year.

the way Lynx has it on their SX sled looks tolerable to most snowmobilers compared to the Baler

RS4jpg.jpg

RS3.jpg

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

36 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Hey, some people like erector sets.

• AK440 changed the title to ‘22 XCR bitch slaps the Lynx RE in bumps
9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

as discussed in that other thread, PPS in Lynx was around long before the Baler - Polaris just let it hang out the ass of the tunnel.

the way Lynx has it on their SX sled looks tolerable to most snowmobilers compared to the Baler

RS4jpg.jpg

RS3.jpg

Will the bushings last a season on the doo? Most poo guys who do more than bar to bar I know are lucky to get a season out of a set of bailer bushings 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Will the bushings last a season on the doo? Most poo guys who do more than bar to bar I know are lucky to get a season out of a set of bailer bushings 

idk

will be interesting to see what fat lazy bar hopping americans will break on the Lynx this season

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611158eea2a47601b8d84

The Lynx shit box isn’t being raced in the Iron Dog so no one will ever know what breaks. Lynx said their sled can’t handle the dirt. They did a whole article in Finland about it last spring crying about Midwestern USA cornfield conditions but looks like it’s no longer on the interwebs. All the low snow running is why Cat dropped out of the ID as well. Only the XCR and XRS are dirt ready.

The faggles below like their Lynx sleds…. notice they are only shown in snow. That’s fucking weak.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

The Lynx shit box isn’t being raced in the Iron Dog so no one will ever know what breaks. Lynx said their sled can’t handle the dirt. They did a whole article in Finland about it last spring crying about Midwestern USA cornfield conditions but looks like it’s no longer on the interwebs. All the low snow running is why Cat dropped out of the ID as well. Only the XCR and XRS are dirt ready.

The faggles below like their Lynx sleds…. notice they are only shown in snow. That’s fucking weak.

Well to be fair the are called snowmobiles or as you north of international falls fucks call them snow machines 

Both have a key word first in the description 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Well to be fair the are called snowmobiles or as you north of international falls fucks call them snow machines 

Both have a key word first in the description 

Umm….”to be fair”?  Yuh, I’ve got exactly zero interest watching sleds rolling over brown all day.  That’s not showing “toughness”. Do we see boat races where they have to skip over island dry lands?  Yes, it’s just that stupid if you ask me.  “My boat brand made it several hundred feet over dry land before breaking and shutting down!  It’s the toughest!!!!”  Smh.

8 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Lower Michigan. Then they go drag race in the bar parking lot at lost pine lodge after 15 beers.

To each their own I guess.  I just laugh when I see the XRS/RR/Fancy shock machines doing this.  It’s a tell tale sign that the rider clearly bought the wrong sled and also, is a retard.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Umm….”to be fair”?  Yuh, I’ve got exactly zero interest watching sleds rolling over brown all day.  That’s not showing “toughness”. Do we see boat races where they have to skip over island dry lands?  Yes, it’s just that stupid if you ask me.  “My boat brand made it several hundred feet over dry land before breaking and shutting down!  It’s the toughest!!!!”  Smh.

To each their own I guess.  I just laugh when I see the XRS/RR/Fancy shock machines doing this.  It’s a tell tale sign that the rider clearly bought the wrong sled and also, is a retard.

Well I don't know those little alloy 2 seat jet boats going up waterfalls and barbie class 5 rapids is pretty cool 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Well I don't know those little alloy 2 seat jet boats going up waterfalls and barbie class 5 rapids is pretty cool 

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I’d tune in to a boat “island skipping” race for sure.  I’m just not gonna go out and buy a boat because of whatever brand works well over land.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I’d tune in to a boat “island skipping” race for sure.  I’m just not gonna go out and buy a sled because of whatever brand works well over land.

If a sled works on dirt by not overheating, not breaking, and winning a race that’s the best durability test available. The Lynx has too many highly stressed pivots in the rear skid that wear out from, water, mud and dirt getting into them. The Finlanders don’t understand the conditions in the USA. Those dumb fucks build their sleds for snow.  ‘Mericans ride sleds on dirt with some snow mixed in.