Check your account email address ×

Mad Dog first day on the Job

• Gold Member

Not a fan of sticking our nose in syria even more.  i think russia, turkey, iran and assad are in the middle of laying out peace plan for syria and under a cease fire.

iraq sure lets drop bombs but need to let russia sort out syria with its allies.

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Seems like just yesterday ISIS was JV 

Oh...Obama had such a keen military mind.  If only he had dozens of military advisors around him that could give him some advice...oh wait, that's right....they all "voluntarily retired" after they gave their advice.

"Legacy."  The largest purge of top military officers in US history!

In fact, and I'd have to go back and check, but I think the last military purge of this size was under Stalin.

19 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

wonder if xlt was called for his input?

Twice, actually. Next question... 

This is textbook liberal tactics. I happen to know 10000000 x more on the subject than you do. This makes you feel inferior, so you try to marginalize it rather then openly debate me on a topic that I would literally embarrass you into pissing your pants. I am an expert in these topics. I can see why you would feel inferior. You barely have a grasp on any one topic let alone expertise on one. Sorry about your luck, I will tell Mattis you say haiiiii! 

• Like 1