Check your account email address ×

Mad Dog first day on the Job

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I think I'm starting to understand why Marines have the rep they do.

Army: Let's flank that gun nest and snipe the gunner from that cover over there.

Marines: Fuck that you pussies, semper Fi! *Charges gun nest and gets shot the fuck up*

Army: smh

See, this is a huge reason why you're a fucking liberal and not.a.leftist.

Everyone take note of this, please.

They're not dumb, they're just grossly misinformed and uninformed. 

You can change that with information. 

If you just write off half of the working class as too dumb, you will continue to lose. 

no dude, they're fucking dumb. people that still believe in trickle down, people who believe that Hillary was running a pedophilia ring out of a pizza shop, people who can barely afford to put food on the table yet defending their billionaire boss who had to cut bonuses to get his bonus....

are just plain dumb and taken advantage of. sorry, but it's the way it is. I used to think a little more like you, but not any more.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no dude, they're fucking dumb. people that still believe in trickle down, people who believe that Hillary was running a pedophilia ring out of a pizza shop, people who can barely afford to put food on the table yet defending their billionaire boss who had to cut bonuses to get his bonus....

are just plain dumb and taken advantage of. sorry, but it's the way it is. I used to think a little more like you, but not any more.

Those that say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those who are doing it.

So sit the fuck down with your shit tier fuckery.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who's dumber .....the one that thinks Hillary is a pedo or the one that thinks Hillary was going to go to bat for the little guy 

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Those that say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those who are doing it.

So sit the fuck down with your shit tier fuckery.

well when you start doing it let me know, starting in here :lol: 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

who's dumber .....the one that thinks Hillary is a pedo or the one that thinks Hillary was going to go to bat for the little guy 

and you accused dripper of asking stupid questions? who fought for healthcare for all? who wanted minimum wage increases? she wasn't exactly the babe ruth of batting for the little guy i'll admit. so to anser your question, the one who thinks she's a pedo, by far.

You can't blame ignorance on the ignorant when their sources of information are committed to keeping them that way.

:lol: the fuck you can't. think about wtf you're saying. evidently you're sharing that new strain with ben.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well when you start doing it let me know, starting in here :lol: 

and you accused dripper of asking stupid questions? who fought for healthcare for all? who wanted minimum wage increases? she wasn't exactly the babe ruth of batting for the little guy i'll admit. so to anser your question, the one who thinks she's a pedo, by far.

:lol: the fuck you can't. think about wtf you're saying. evidently you're sharing that new strain with ben.

Well, you can blame them, but you'd be wrong in doing so.

Most of the time people who are uninformed are too uninformed to know it. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

seriously?

Do you feel personally attacked by that relatable content?

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Army: Let's flank that gun nest and snipe the gunner from that cover over there.

Marines: Fuck that you pussies, semper Fi! *Charges gun nest and gets shot the fuck up*

You know as much about the military and combat manuvers as you do about satisfying your wife and staying faithful to her. 

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

See, this is a huge reason why you're a fucking liberal and not.a.leftist.

Everyone take note of this, please.

They're not dumb, they're just grossly misinformed and uninformed. 

You can change that with information. 

If you just write off half of the working class as too dumb, you will continue to lose. 

Good post.  I always enjoy a good Marine "bash" joke.  :lmao: (Sorry SVT...but, you know the deal... :) )

Bold:  They don't get it.  The working class are there for the Democrats to exploit to bring more power to their large government power plan at the working class' expense.. Something the unions are starting to understand...finally!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good post.  I always enjoy a good Marine "bash" joke.  :lmao: (Sorry SVT...but, you know the deal... :) )

Bold:  They don't get it.  The working class are there for the Democrats to exploit to bring more power to their large government power plan at the working class' expense.. Something the unions are starting to understand...finally!

:finger:

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, I have a mastery of both subjects.

👍

Only in your head 

13 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

now you're fucking lying. you could have voted for several other candidates if that's all you wanted. nice try.

not that could win and actually have a real change on things.  SBYL for the people that voted for Stein or Johnson.  Johnson was a better candidate than either but a protest vote for him meant nothing so when it was clear my vote may matter i voted Trump.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not that could win and actually have a real change on things.  SBYL for the people that voted for Stein or Johnson.  Johnson was a better candidate than either but a protest vote for him meant nothing so when it was clear my vote may matter i voted Trump.  

xlt voted for the guy because he likes him, has promoted him, and has faith in him. that is not exactly what i call a protest vote.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

xlt voted for the guy because he likes him, has promoted him, and has faith in him. that is not exactly what i call a protest vote.

trump won the nomination as a vote against the system, he won the presidency not as a vote of confidence in him but was a vote against hillary.  His support runs no where as deep as some on here like to claim and he needs to be real careful about how he handles things.  Pissing off both the left and right I'll be happy,  bowing to the will of the right at the expense of everyone there will be a lashback.  He realizes based on his actions he needs to keep the dem leaning blue collar worker who will continue to vote for him if they keep jobs because the noise of the liberals about racism etc mean nothing to them.