Check your account email address ×

Mad Dog first day on the Job

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Twice, actually. Next question... 

This is textbook liberal tactics. I happen to know 10000000 x more on the subject than you do. This makes you feel inferior, so you try to marginalize it rather then openly debate me on a topic that I would literally embarrass you into pissing your pants. I am an expert in these topics. I can see why you would feel inferior. You barely have a grasp on any one topic let alone expertise on one. Sorry about your luck, I will tell Mattis you say haiiiii! 

why do you keep insinuating that I claimed to know more than you on this topic? I never did that. btw, this thread would be a great opportunity for you to complain about trump and "mad dog" for continuing business in the ME.  :news:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I like your word of the week, "Praxis". Solid word. 

I still have to disagree. No matter your view of da police, sucker punching never leaves the realm of cuntery. 

Hey, if surprise attacks are off limits, we might as well cancel the revolution.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you keep insinuating that I claimed to know more than you on this topic? I never did that. btw, this thread would be a great opportunity for you to complain about trump and "mad dog" for continuing business in the ME.  :news:

You are right. They are fucking stupid for doing so. Thanks for reminding me. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are right. They are fucking stupid for doing so. Thanks for reminding me. 

your list of reasons for voting trump is getting shorter and shorter. how ya liking the green and alternative energy development bills he's signing?

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

your list of reasons for voting trump is getting shorter and shorter. how ya liking the green and alternative energy development bills he's signing?

I didn't vote for Trump because I agreed with him. I voted for him out of protest to the two party system as the only way to stick a middle finger in the air to DC. Get my narrative right if you are going to bring it up. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I didn't vote for Trump because I agreed with him. I voted for him out of protest to the two party system as the only way to stick a middle finger in the air to DC. Get my narrative right if you are going to bring it up. 

now you're fucking lying. you could have voted for several other candidates if that's all you wanted. nice try.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Surprise attacks are cool I suppose, but if you don't square up, you are going to get bitch stamped into your forehead at the gulag for cunts. 

:lol:

I'm sure the day will come for that.

Leftist militia are forming. 👍 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Look back to election week. Said it then. Sorry your self-developed narrative doesn't fit me detective. 

Can you just imagine slinger in the interrogating room .....

"We have reviewed the video from your chest cam officer Smith .....now you say that you felt your life was in danger when the suspect aimed his gun at you....and that is why you fired you service weapon......but the video clearly shows that the deceased suspect is pointing his gun AT YOUR KNEE....why did you not just return fire AT HIS KNEE .....I believe you are GUILTY OF MURDER"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Look back to election week. Said it then. Sorry your self-developed narrative doesn't fit me detective. 

and you said other things too. the only person I know of who put forth some sort of "protest" vote in here was noggin, and he sure as shit didn't vote for trump. personally i think you think you're trying to create some sort of "escape route" when the shit hits the fan :lol:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"We have reviewed the video from your chest cam officer Smith .....now you say that you felt your life was in danger when the suspect aimed his gun at you....and that is why you fired you service weapon......but the video clearly shows that the deceased suspect is pointing his gun AT YOUR KNEE....why did you not just return fire AT HIS KNEE .....I believe you are GUILTY OF MURDER"

:lol: not even close to my views about cops and guns ya dumbshit

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Dude, just fucking stop with the vote shaming, I'm trying to build class consciousness over here. 

maybe when you stop thinking you and ben are going to recruit rw'ers to come live on your fantasy island....

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe when you stop thinking you and ben are going to recruit rw'ers to come live on your fantasy island....

When are you going to understand that nothing will change unless we organize the working class? All you are doing with witch hunt partisanship is adding to that division, in typical liberal fashion. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sucker punchers are high on my list of people who, in your words, go to gulag. 

They're so tough, they don't want you to see who they are.  So they wear a mask, and have to hit you from behind. Real tough guys.  Total bad asses :bc:

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Mother fucker! :lol::lol::lol:

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

When are you going to understand that nothing will change unless we organize the working class? All you are doing with witch hunt partisanship is adding to that division, in typical liberal fashion. 

a large portion of the working class will never see things your way. they're simply too dumb and will continue voting against their best interest. for the life of me I dunno how you can't see that.

29 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

They're so tough, they don't want you to see who they are.  So they wear a mask, and have to hit you from behind. Real tough guys.  Total bad asses :bc:

I think I'm starting to understand why Marines have the rep they do.

Army: Let's flank that gun nest and snipe the gunner from that cover over there.

Marines: Fuck that you pussies, semper Fi! *Charges gun nest and gets shot the fuck up*

Army: smh

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

a large portion of the working class will never see things your way. they're simply too dumb and will continue voting against their best interest. for the life of me I dunno how you can't see that.

See, this is a huge reason why you're a fucking liberal and not.a.leftist.

Everyone take note of this, please.

They're not dumb, they're just grossly misinformed and uninformed. 

You can change that with information. 

If you just write off half of the working class as too dumb, you will continue to lose. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

he does that a lot. not sure why.