Check your account email address ×

Fauci says vast majority of vaccinated Americans should get COVID-19 booster

irv

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tell you what, sweetheart, if you can collect me up, I’ll give you a reason to have me jailed.  :lol2:

The rest of your post concerning vaccines made me laugh so hard I spit up a little.  :lol:

Still playing the tough guy, eh?  :lol:

48 minutes ago, ckf said:

Still playing the tough guy, eh?  :lol:

Oh, I dunno.  I’m pretty fucking tough I think.  But, meh….I’m just glad you stepped in to save the young fella….who came in here full of moxie and picked me to slap.  

But, doesn’t he already have a dad to step in and help him?  :lol:

Now, don’t get mad…you did this to yourself.   :bc:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, I dunno.  I’m pretty fucking tough I think.  But, meh….I’m just glad you stepped in to save the young fella….who came in here full of moxie and picked me to slap.  

But, doesn’t he already have a dad to step in and help him?  :lol:

Now, don’t get mad…you did this to yourself.   :bc:

I wasn't sticking up for anyone...just getting a chuckle from your "brand"  :lol:

5 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

fauchi should be dragged out of office and be tarred and feathered publicly, what a lying POS that fucker is

Left hanging off a bridge would be nice imo ...

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Of course you're not, it's unethical to throw someone in prison just because they're retarded. I'm just saying it'd be nice to ignore ethics and lock people like you up for being too dumb. 

I'm not a big fan of the booster shots because I think the vaccine they're using for boosters should be going to poor countries that haven't gotten a full first round of vaccinations yet. Unfortunately so many smooth brained schmucks have refused to get vaccinated that I just said fuck it and got a 3rd one just so I could be a even firmer ground when I tell people who are scared to get vaccinated that they're fucking pussies.

Buggery? What are we in a 19th century British colony or something?

Aren't you younger? Why the fuck would you need 3 jabs already? Wtf is that doing to your immune system? When is the 4th jab ...in January?

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Aren't you younger? Why the fuck would you need 3 jabs already? Wtf is that doing to your immune system? When is the 4th jab ...in January?

He’s scared of an illness that has a zero percent chance of hurting him lol

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Lol….he said nobody law was taking it and we weren’t sending it to poor nations so….he stepped up in line and said, “Please sir, may I have another?”

:lol:

I mean…It was the most laughter I got all day on two forums!!!  :lmao:

8 hours ago, ACE said:

He’s scared of an illness that has a zero percent chance of hurting him lol

Would you mind telling my dead cousin that he has nothing to worry about?  Oh wait....nevermind :wall:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And you are scared of a shot that has a zero percent chance of hurting you.

Or none of it matters and I’ll just ignore it all. 

I won’t be peer pressured into a medical procedure that I don’t need by fags like you guys. 

31 minutes ago, ACE said:

I won’t be peer pressured into a medical procedure that I don’t need by fags like you guys. 

Nailed it.  This whole thing hinges on perceived fear and peer pressure.  Those that don’t get vaccinated are e most problematic because we remain proof that this ain’t what “they” say it is.  That’s why WE ARE THEIR BIGGEST CONCERN.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it.  This whole thing hinges on perceived fear and peer pressure.  Those that don’t get vaccinated are e most problematic because we remain proof that this ain’t what “they” say it is.  That’s why WE ARE THEIR BIGGEST CONCERN.

Smartest man in the room syndrome...

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a cult like phenomenon. They get upset if you won’t participate in their mass delusion 

48 minutes ago, ACE said:

I haven't had one yet.

1 minute ago, ACE said:

It’s a cult like phenomenon. They get upset if you won’t participate in their mass delusion 

Same with the opposite.  ie, the propaganda regarding covid and the shot are the same to me.  Blown way the fuck out of proportion.  Your over exuberance against the shot (not vaccine) is just as amusing as the numbnuts who are freaked out completely by covid itself.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Smartest man in the room syndrome...

You can smell the stench of Dunning Kruger syndrome….even over the web!

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Oh, completely cult like.  It’s been witnessed that Jim Jones held people against their will and had his look aid poison dumped down their throats by his minions.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I haven't had one yet.

Same with the opposite.  ie, the propaganda regarding covid and the shot are the same to me.  Blown way the fuck out of proportion.  Your over exuberance against the shot (not vaccine) is just as amusing as the numbnuts who are freaked out completely by covid itself.

My point the entire time is that I don’t need it therefore I won’t take it. It’s rather simple. 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I haven't had one yet.

Big difference: those that are “Covid Pro” are effectively stealing Constitutional rights from those of us who aren’t.

Its not an accurate comparison.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Big difference: those that are “Covid Pro” are effectively stealing Constitutional rights from those of us who aren’t.

Its not an accurate comparison.

Hey now, I am totally against a mandate but that has nothing to do of fear of the shot itself.  I just don't get why everyone is so scared of a shot.  Laughable to me.  There are side effects to everything, covid, the shot, hell even sugar pills.  

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Hey now, I am totally against a mandate but that has nothing to do of fear of the shot itself.  I just don't get why everyone is so scared of a shot.  Laughable to me.  There are side effects to everything, covid, the shot, hell even sugar pills.  

I don’t know who is really “scared” of it.  I’m not.  Nobody I known is.  We just aren’t getting it….and that is that.  We don’t want or need it.  And again, that is that. Being “scared” of it isn’t even a factor.  But, for those that  are, why should they be forced?

I hope this causes many deaths….by hand.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You’re first fallacy is saying that everyone is afraid of it. You’ll have to go back further. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know who is really “scared” of it.  I’m not.  Nobody I known is.  We just aren’t getting it….and that is that.  We don’t want or need it.  And again, that is that. Being “scared” of it isn’t even a factor.  But, for those that  are, why should they be forced?

I hope this causes many deaths….by hand.

It is,