Check your account email address ×

Junk

Snake

“Among the concerns Consumer Reports had for the Tesla Model S, X and Y lines, according to CNBC, were issues with ‘heat pumps, air conditioning’ and notoriously, misaligned panels. It’s also worth noting that Tesla’s Model X ranked dead-last among all cars for reliability, scoring a 5 out of 100.”

https://www.sfgate.com/tech/article/Tesla-ranks-almost-dead-last-Consumer-Reports-16632996.php

1 hour ago, Snake said:

“Among the concerns Consumer Reports had for the Tesla Model S, X and Y lines, according to CNBC, were issues with ‘heat pumps, air conditioning’ and notoriously, misaligned panels. It’s also worth noting that Tesla’s Model X ranked dead-last among all cars for reliability, scoring a 5 out of 100.”

https://www.sfgate.com/tech/article/Tesla-ranks-almost-dead-last-Consumer-Reports-16632996.php

commie chink made or fuckwad california made. swing and a miss either place

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I'd do an Audi e-tron before any Tesla, The Audi is a gorgeous car..And scores an 8.5 out of 10 per Car and Driver Magazine

download (1).jpeg

Do you own a electric audi out of warranty? I honestly don't know . I know you don't want a gasser out of warranty 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Do you own a electric audi out of warranty? I honestly don't know . I know you don't want a gasser out of warranty 

I don't think I'd want to own any EV out of warranty..

That Audi just looks like a real car, and a damn fine one at that

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That Audi just looks like a real car, and a damn fine one at that

Until out if warranty. Lolooolololol

Edited by CFM

52 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive heard the same from customers who owned them. Great car , but sell or trade in before 100k

I've been told that they've gotten a lot better, but the few used products I've had from VW/Audi all burned oil at or near 100k.  My brother has an A8 that is pretty sweet, but its only got about 50k on it now.  I sold my BMW 750 one month before the warranty expired because some of the shit that failed on it in that time were horrendously expensive.  Mercedes on the other hand, I wouldn't hesitate to own out of warranty.  Done so with 4 of them, including the wifes C300 which just cracked 150k. Electric cars are a whole new ballgame, I still have a sour taste in my mouth over all the rechargeable toys, tools, etc., where the batteries shit the bed way too soon.