Check your account email address ×

CDC estimates between 146.6 million to 187.6 million Americans have natural immunity from COVID infections.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If 187m American's had immunity then how are we seeing the recent numbers be up?

Ask the CDC....it's their data dude.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If 187m American's had immunity then how are we seeing the recent numbers be up?

Because that vast majority of the people getting it are vaccinated. The vaccine destroyed natural immunity and does nothing to prevent reinfections. I believe it allows for reinfection. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ask the CDC....it's their data dude.

I didn't expect you to have an answer....however if those numbers are right the only answer is that people are getting reinfected. Which would void this:

32 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Because that vast majority of the people getting it are vaccinated. The vaccine destroyed natural immunity and does nothing to prevent reinfections. I believe it allows for reinfection. 

30 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I didn't expect you to have an answer....however if those numbers are right the only answer is that people are getting reinfected. Which would void this:

Oh I had an answer but you will dismiss the possibility of it just like you just did the CDC data. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/reinfection.html

Reinfection with COVID-19

Cases of reinfection with COVID-19 have been reported, but remain rare.

Edited by Highmark

I didn't refute any data, but asked a question.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh I had an answer but you will dismiss the possibility of it just like you just did the CDC data. 

What you state here combined with the ~190M or 65% of our population having natural immunity would make any peak impossible.  That was why I asked the question.  If most people are immune how can the cases grow?  

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I didn't refute any data, but asked a question.

What you state here combined with the ~190M or 65% of our population having natural immunity would make any peak impossible.  That was why I asked the question.  If most people are immune how can the cases grow?  

Well to start you need to be careful by the data around the growth of cases.   Generally they make claims by percent which can be very misleading if the baseline is at a low point.  There is also the distinct possibility they are underreporting the amount of breakthrough infections in the vaccinated.   Keep in mind its like 28 days before someone is considered fully vaccinated even though the 1st shot is supposed to give significant protection after 7 days.  How many new infections fall in that group who haven't reached the full 28 days to where the CDC considers them "vaccinated."  

Remember one huge metric they use is % of tests that are positive.   At this point are people more likely to only get tested once they have symptoms?

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So when a FOIA request comes up with nothing on the unvaxxed, what does it conclude?

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So when a FOIA request comes up with nothing on the unvaxxed, what does it conclude?

They (CDC) doesn't want us to know the answer.  They will protect the "get vaccinated" narrative at all costs because people will be expected to get 2 of these per year from here on out.  The CDC and the drug companies are connected with a revolving door.   Its a never ending money supply for them. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They (CDC) doesn't want us to know the answer.  They will protect the "get vaccinated" narrative at all costs because people will be expected to get 2 of these per year from here on out.  The CDC and the drug companies are connected with a revolving door.   Its a never ending money supply for them. 

Stop linking to an organization that you have zero trust in, even if you think the numbers they’re publishing support your thoughts. Can’t have it both ways.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Stop linking to an organization that you have zero trust in, even if you think the numbers they’re publishing support your thoughts. Can’t have it both ways.

How about this, what could be the root cause?  This is Australia.  

FEWcjCOVkAMBRaV.jpg.ff358d614747f30b8b95eca18042a9da.jpg

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How about this, what could be the root cause?  This is Australia.  

FEWcjCOVkAMBRaV.jpg.ff358d614747f30b8b95eca18042a9da.jpg

You bounce all over the place.

Covid infections cause higher rates of myocarditis, and what do you know…. Look at the delta spike going on in Australia right now.

Just now, akvanden said:

You bounce all over the place.

Covid infections cause higher rates of myocarditis, and what do you know…. Look at the delta spike going on in Australia right now.

So where was it last year with the outbreak.  Holy fuck you are one simpleton idiot.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Who the fuck are you to tell me who to link to and who not?   GMAFB dude.   Part of the reason I'm linking is to SHOW the disparity or info they should have been tracking the whole time.  The fact that more people are carrying natural immunity than been reported is a topic I've pushed from early on.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Said the whiney Liberal. 

Always making up rules to keep the game rigged in their favor. :lol:

You trust them , so if he uses their data there should be no disputing on your part. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Who the fuck are you to tell me who to link to and who not?   GMAFB dude.   Part of the reason I'm linking is to SHOW the disparity or info they should have been tracking the whole time.  The fact that more people are carrying natural immunity than been reported is a topic I've pushed from early on.  

:lol:

Don’t take it so literally, settle down - you’re welcome to post CDC data when it fits your story and trash the CDC it in the next thread. Have at it. :pc:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Said the whiney Liberal. 

Always making up rules to keep the game rigged in their favor. :lol:

You trust them , so if he uses their data there should be no disputing on your part. 

No dispute, just calling out the hypocrisy. :thumbsup: Credit it and trash it when you want.

So I know I have been in contact with a number of people who have contracted the Covid over the last year and a half.  Numerous got sick and or tested positive that I have been in close contact with.  Just found out all the kids hanging out with the little woman's daughter are testing positive (ZERO symptoms) and they were hanging out with us in the house last night.  Guess I'll get to see first hand how this works... Again.

Edited by Mag6240