Check your account email address ×

Rogan preaching the voice of reason again

Bontz

Enter the "Rogan's an idiot" crowd in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ....

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/10/26/joe_rogan_says_dr_pierre_kory_treated_200_members_of_congress_with_ivermectin.html

Let the last comment sink in:  "I do not know the motivation for demonizing this particular medication," he added. "But I would imagine some of it has to do with money because... this a generic drug now. The patent has run out... and it's worth like 30 cent per dose."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/10/26/joe_rogan_says_dr_pierre_kory_treated_200_members_of_congress_with_ivermectin.html

Let the last comment sink in:  "I do not know the motivation for demonizing this particular medication," he added. "But I would imagine some of it has to do with money because... this a generic drug now. The patent has run out... and it's worth like 30 cent per dose."

One person replied "Just get vaccinated and stop living in fear". I think that it's the vaccinated that are living in fear.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bontz said:

Que MC Calling in horse dewormer 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Next on the agenda......Get your pets vaccinated to keep grandma safe!!!111

BTW - The latest commercial I heard on the radio said something to the effect of "You will be outed" when talking those who have not been vaccinated  :lol: 

• Haha 1

T-minus two and a half hours before I have to go get the damn jab.  I'm still pissed that fucking president of ours mandated that federal contractors require it & my place of work is making it a condition of employment :wall:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

T-minus two and a half hours before I have to go get the damn jab.  I'm still pissed that fucking president of ours mandated that federal contractors require it & my place of work is making it a condition of employment :wall:

You going old school J&j then or letting them stuff you with the phizer . 

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

top-head-exploding-gif.gif

aren't you afraid of needles?  :lol:

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Similar for my wife. Any Healthcare facility that gets medicare/medicaid money, the employees need to be vaccinated by Jan 5. She got the shot on Friday. 

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

Similar for my wife. Any Healthcare facility that gets medicare/medicaid money, the employees need to be vaccinated by Jan 5. She got the shot on Friday. 

Yup,  same with Flu shot my wife has been forced to get for years.  

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You going old school J&j then or letting them stuff you with the phizer . 

Yep ... went with the clot shot vs. the double dose bullshit.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

top-head-exploding-gif.gif

aren't you afraid of needles?  :lol:

Afraid?  No.  Don't like them?  Yes 

GFY :fishing:

• Haha 1