Check your account email address ×

Italy Revises Covid Deaths

Our own CDC tried to do this last spring but those in charge put a stop to that.       The year end total death rate is so close to what it has been year after year prior to c-19 they cant hide it from everyone.

I have a few employees who work in Italy, so this caught my eye.  I wanted to see what details were out there, and found this .. interesting:

(Natural News) A new report from Italy’s Higher Institute of Health provides an objective analysis of the nation’s misleading covid-19 death tally. Italy’s official covid death tally rose to 132,161 in October of 2021. This tally is unrealistic because covid-19 was diagnosed in haste and under conditions of financial bribery using non-specific diagnostic criteria. Covid-19 was often listed as the cause of death when it was merely “suspected” and when “it could not be ruled out.”

After careful review of the medical reports, it turns out that respiratory infections may have been a contributing factor but did not cause most of these covid-19 deaths outright. Various forms of medical malpractice, withheld treatment, inhumane isolation, undernourishment, and unethical standards of care are at the root of this worldwide medical crisis. The deaths are real, but the causes are skewed.

New medical analysis reduces Italy’s covid-19 death tally by 97.1%

A new analysis reduced Italy’s covid-19 death tally by 97.1 percent and provided a more accurate picture as to why these people died in the hospital. Only 3,783 cases could be directly correlated with a covid-19 diagnosis. Because the PCR test (that was designed to detect covid-19) was fraudulently-calibrated from the start, even these 3,783 cases of covid-19 are suspect. Symptoms of respiratory infection could have been the result of any number of infections that kill people every year, whether that be influenza, tuberculosis, pneumonia or countless other lower and upper respiratory tract infections. Viral infections do not have the same effect on one person to the next due to several underlying factors including the cellular and microbiome terrain, so it is extremely difficult to accurately diagnose a specific respiratory infection and quantify viral load.

According to this new analysis, only 2.9% of the deaths registered since the end of February 2020 have been caused by the novel SARS coronavirus that has never been isolated from humans and replicated in human tissue samples. The annual respiratory infections, antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections, medical errors and other acute medical emergencies that usually cause overcrowding in hospitals were used as propaganda to terrorize and defraud the world into perpetual lock down.

The covid-19 death tally included Italians who suffered from one to five underlying chronic diseases; many were on immune suppressant drugs, and a certain percentage died from medical emergencies that are totally unrelated to covid-19. A total of 67.7% suffered from more than three chronic diseases that had not been resolved through modern medicine. Italians who were already suffering from chronic conditions went on to suffer further from ventilator-associated pneumonia and ventilator-associated lung damage.

One in ten of the deceased patients had a stroke; 65.8% of the Italians had arterial hypertension and were on immune-suppressant drugs; 15.7% suffered from heart failure; 28% had ischemic heart disease; and 24.8% suffered from atrial fibrillation. At least 17.4% already had sick lungs. Many (29.3% had diabetes and other metabolic ailments) that drastically impacted their immune response. There were several patients (16.3%) who were on their deathbed, struggling on immunosuppressant chemotherapy and radiation drugs known to make people susceptible to any respiratory infection. These cancer patients had been dealing with cancer for the past five years, with an average three-to-five-year chemotherapy survival rate coming to a close. Another 23.5% were struggling with dementia, their life coming to a close.

I've always said, what would the numbers be if we tested everyone who died in the past for the FLU.

I'm not calling Covid the Flu, just saying, we've never done this kind of mass testing before on dead people.

Edited by Mag6240

We all probably know at least 1 person who died and was called covid that we know was not the reason they died .

Mine was my mother in law in hospic going on yr 3 had not been out of bed curred up in like a ball shaking for over a yr . Less than 1/2 her weight going in . They were litteraly just stuffing hard candy in her mouth to keep her alive to keep the checks rolling in . 

She tested positive for covid so they bring her to the covid nursing home . The nurse called first . Asked som questions about her health over the past few mo. She said she had zero signs of breathing issues out of the norm for her condition.  Said they were going to make her very comfortable. Then the next morning the priest calls asking if she wanted to participate in last rights . Questions asked still no real breathing issues she was dead less than 10 min later . Dead of covid on death cert . Just a joke 

• Platinum Contributing Member

All indications in America is 6% of our fatalities are from COVID alone.   This of course still might be high because of people with undiagnosed co-morbidities. 

https://freedomwire.com/cdc-new-death-stats/

Just follow the money .... from big pharma to DC politicians.  Of course I know most of us already get that, but it's a good reminder to a few here that like to think they're doing the right thing blindly falling into line.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

All indications in America is 6% of our fatalities are from COVID alone.   This of course still might be high because of people with undiagnosed co-morbidities. 

https://freedomwire.com/cdc-new-death-stats/

I was sure that I seen that China changed their criteria to what a covid death was a long time ago. Like it has to be clearly only covid related and that’s why they have such a low death count 

here, I know a guy that died from terminal brain cancer. Before he died they asked him if he wanted a covid test. He basically told them to go fuck themselves 

Just now, ACE said:

I was sure that I seen that China changed their criteria to what a covid death was a long time ago. Like it has to be clearly only covid related and that’s why they have such a low death count 

here, I know a guy that died from terminal brain cancer. Before he died they asked him if he wanted a covid test. He basically told them to go fuck themselves 

State director of health in Illinois admitted they were counting even car crashes as COVID deaths.   Dr. Birx basically said the same thing.   It was happening all over the country.  

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

State director of health in Illinois admitted they were counting even car crashes as COVID deaths.   Dr. Birx basically said the same thing.   It was happening all over the country.  

In Alberta there was a kid who was dying in hospital with terminal cancer. He tested positive just before he died so they called it a covid death and the media absolutely loved it.

the family absolutely blasted the government and news for it. Was the only reason it got debunked 

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

In Alberta there was a kid who was dying in hospital with terminal cancer. He tested positive just before he died so they called it a covid death and the media absolutely loved it.

the family absolutely blasted the government and news for it. Was the only reason it got debunked 

https://week.com/2020/04/20/idph-director-explains-how-covid-deaths-are-classified/