Sold just in the nick of time.

30 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'll bet you'll have a different outlook in a year, just so you know the little mass produced RV's like you bought aren't built any better than a low end Class A, that's the reason the people who are serious users of sprinter vans, do their own conversions, but hey at least they put mud tires on it. 😂😂😂 What I find really funny is your use of Dupe Accounts, you don't even try hide it you continue a conversation with both accounts just switching back and forth, also when you mentioned you sold both your BMW's when we're joking at track days, you fit the stereotype of typical owners. 

Hes a mental health worker.:lol:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hes a mental health worker.:lol:

I'm starting to believe he spent so many years as a patient, he just imagined he worked there. 😂😂😂

But hey it just started snowing here, it's getting close to 2 inches already. 😎

Edited by airflite1

45 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'll bet you'll have a different outlook in a year, just so you know the little mass produced RV's like you bought aren't built any better than a low end Class A, that's the reason the people who are serious users of sprinter vans, do their own conversions, but hey at least they put mud tires on it. 😂😂😂 What I find really funny is your use of Dupe Accounts, you don't even try hide it you continue a conversation with both accounts just switching back and forth, also when you mentioned you sold both your BMW's when we're joking at track days, you fit the stereotype of typical owners. 

Lippert selles them all the same garbage they bolt in . Just the way it is till you start spending real money . Like over a mill

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not sure about that conscious lying.  I think he actually believes the shit he says.:lol:

Yeah I have a cousin like that. Lies about the dumbest things and if you question him he freaks out 

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

I'm starting to believe he spent so many years as a patient, he just imagined he worked there. 😂😂😂

But hey it just started snowing here, it's getting close to 2 inches already. 😎

Honestly, I truly believe the line between what he did and the patient is hair-thin.  I think they actually treat each other.  Seriously.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I truly believe the line between what he did and the patient is hair-thin.  I think they actually treat each other.  Seriously.

He just kinda comes off as that guy at the local coffee shop that knows everything and has done everything and brags about how he retired at 55 then speeds off in his 2005 caravan to his single wide to ask his parents\friends for a little cash 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Yeah I have a cousin like that. Lies about the dumbest things and if you question him he freaks out 

I had a coworker who was also a chronic liar, and we use to say him, when he'd go off on some type of lying tangent, that we already seen that movie.

He'd get madder than fuck but he eventually avoided us. 

Edited by irv

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Thpin is an absolute loser at life but he’s our loser and nobody else can have him 

Hopefully he keeps posting his whereabouts, I can have co-workers keep an eye out for him so he doesn't die of exposure...😂😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

He just kinda comes off as that guy at the local coffee shop that knows everything and has done everything and brags about how he retired at 55 then speeds off in his 2005 caravan to his single wide to ask his parents\friends for a little cash 

Meh...we all have out "thang" here.  He doesn't come off as an ignorant and repugnant shithead though so, I actually kind of enjoy his banter.  He can debate his side when asked....even if he is wrong.  Most liberals can't do that.  Just look here to see that.  Total idiots.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh...we all have out "thang" here.  He doesn't come off as an ignorant and repugnant shithead though so, I actually kind of enjoy his banter.  He can debate his side when asked....even if he is wrong.  Most liberals can't do that.  Just look here to see that.  Total idiots.

He does have Google figured out...😂😂

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Sounds like you nailed him.:lol:

Just for clarification, he has now combined his caravan and single wide.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Still historically low rates, and all those with the 750 to 850 credit ratings have refied at 2% or lower already. 

Nice looking setup, I'd try it for a week or two and that would be plenty for me. Sounds like you have a great adventure planned, enjoy and be safe :thumbsup:

That's an excellent video, what do they pay those jumpers for beating fires, sucking smoke, and inhaling fire retardant? I hope it's a lot.

Is that you laying marking smoke for the jet?

I spent three months this year living out of a variety of class B's. A group of us took advantage of the market and bought and resold several Roadtrek and Pleasure-Way coaches. Learned quite a bit about the industry and what I wanted in a rig. I really liked the idea of living on a smaller scale. Plan is to spend 3 years on the road, then I'll be settling north of Minneapolis to help my kid with her expanding business. Between boar hunting and fishing I'll also be be working with Team Rubicon on disaster relief. Lots to keep busy with. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sounds like you nailed him.:lol:

Just for clarification, he has now combined his caravan and single wide.

Yup. Likely scored a government job around the age of 35-38 after floundering for years. Next step was straight up welfare because of the complete failure in the private sector 

8 hours ago, ACE said:

52 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup. Likely scored a government job around the age of 35-38 after floundering for years. Next step was straight up welfare because of the complete failure in the private sector 

Does he pay you rent?

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I'll also be be working with Team Rubicon on disaster relief. Lots to keep busy with. 

Uh ha. I am sure you will be letting all the volunteers around you your opinions on x military personnel 

On 10/30/2021 at 11:44 PM, Ez ryder said:

My bud is living in his boat and rv for close to a yr . Sold the house builder backed out of contract this spring because of lumber cost . Just now starting to get it up . He plans on pulling it in to the shop having a rv tank hook up put in to shop so should not be to bad to live in as he builds out the int over the winter 

Screenshot_20211030-224316_Messages.jpg

i am a barndo fan.    esp not having enough garage space for vehicles/toys.  I have looked into renting a garage bug have not found a decent deal yet for my sled and wheeler to stay in.  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i am a barndo fan.    esp not having enough garage space for vehicles/toys.  I have looked into renting a garage bug have not found a decent deal yet for my sled and wheeler to stay in.  

Funny thing about his is a ass hat in his neighborhood of 5acer lots attempted to sue him to stop the building of it . Even though when he bought the lot from developers it was printed on contract he was building a poll shed home .

Ok I could understand poss in a average residential hood . I could understand if it was some pos mederds barn with no windows etc no a tastfull home with 40k worth of Andersons . But when you see the view neighbor with the beef has out the back of his house it becomes clear why some peopke just need to be punched in the face over and over until they drop to the ground. So the neighbor who is lawsute happy is about 3000 feet to the right  and his back of home looks over old ass farm lol.

Screenshot_20211101-112218_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Also not sure how rural you are but I have a bud who rented a hanger for less than he could get a poll shed or larger garage or comercial . He did have to do a 3yr commitment . No big deal