Sold just in the nick of time.

On 10/30/2021 at 12:25 PM, airflite1 said:

For fun, here's a video of the Buck Fire that I worked on in Hells Canyon, it was put together by a smoke jumper, it's still one of my favorite work videos. I hope the link works.

What an awesome video and a great tune!!! Thanks :bc:

• Thanks 1

On 10/31/2021 at 9:34 PM, Ez ryder said:

Uh ha. I am sure you will be letting all the volunteers around you your opinions on x military personnel 

I’ve never been good at kissing anyones ass just because they wore a uniform. No one should. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve never been good at kissing anyones ass just because they wore a uniform. No one should. 

Again I call bullshit. if you stand where you mouth is you are not joining up with a majority military volunteer and run charity. Especaly if you think you are the big man in the room and say what you feel to a bunch of vets who are not under court order to listen to your bullshit .

I think you should keep a few cams rolling the whole time it will make for some quality viewing for those that know your mo

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Again I call bullshit. if you stand where you mouth is you are not joining up with a majority military volunteer and run charity. Especaly if you think you are the big man in the room and say what you feel to a bunch of vets who are not under court order to listen to your bullshit .

I think you should keep a few cams rolling the whole time it will make for some quality viewing for those that know your mo

You’re a good ass kisser.