Check your account email address ×

Fauci Funded Horrific Dog Experiments

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Jimmy Dore is an idiot

Rogan's a idiot,  Jimmy's a idiot...That's your answer to everything , just a bitter old out of touch fat fuck you are :lol:

These Guys get millions of views for their unbaised journalism and reporting but yeah I know you're the genius on the Sled forum with the facts :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Rogan's a idiot,  Jimmy's a idiot...That's your answer to everything , just a bitter old out of touch fat fuck you are :lol:

These Guys get millions of views for their unbaised journalism and reporting but yeah I know you're the genius on the Sled forum with the facts :lol:

You just nay be taking him a bit too seriously.  Just kick him in the face and move on.  Anything else is really just wasted energy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol

Ok explane why this is your opinion ? Any examples on why you think this ?

He's too far left ....MC is part of the new right wing Fascist Liberal Democrats 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nazis said the same.  They had the right idea…just the wrong suspects as a whole.

Any experimentation should be done on humans.  It’s quicker and we have an over abundance of those who will never contribute anything to society any other way.

Everyone with a life in prison sentence should be available for medical experiments.  Let them chose...that or the death penalty without years of appeals.   

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah but when you kill puppies you cross the line. He has to go now, nobody is going to let that go

Take a look at what else he's done.  But the puppies are a non partisan topic, the guy is a piece of shit that we can all agree.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

How about the cute bunnies and mice?

Most of you clowns are probably alive today because of medial studies on dogs.

You do know they cut the vocal chords out of the dogs so they could not hear them, then had their heads put in a box with flesh eating insects to see how fast the insects could kill the dogs..

Please MC tell me how that saved my life??

Just like everything the government is involved in there is plenty of useless BS that get funding

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You're a fucking loser.

Now why would big tech censor the truth and animal rights activists from blasting Fauci.

Try to connect the dots, but look who I'm asking.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Everyone with a life in prison sentence should be available for medical experiments.  Let them chose...that or the death penalty without years of appeals.   

I’d even say we should give them the choice and pay them (their families) for their contribution.  How much do we pay these people to stay on death row for ten years and give them appeal after appeal clogging an already backlogged system.  What’s the indirect cost of time?

Our “justice” system is a joke anyway.  More repeat incarcerations than any other nation.  Must be a nice place to go.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You are alive today because of the mice brain you were given experimentally.  We should start the experiments with you.  I’m betting you can breath without a head.  Let’s find out.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’d even say we should give them the choice and pay them (their families) for their contribution.  How much do we pay these people to stay on death row for ten years and give them appeal after appeal clogging an already backlogged system.  What’s the indirect cost of time?

Our “justice” system is a joke anyway.  More repeat incarcerations than any other nation.  Must be a nice place to go.

You are alive today because of the mice brain you were given experimentally.  We should start the experiments with you.  I’m betting you can breath without a head.  Let’s find out.

I'm all for judicial reform when it comes to incarceration but almost as many people are let out when they shouldn't than people held too long for minor offenses.   Probably more.   Every day you read about people with long rap sheets of violent crime continuing to reoffend.   Let out or don't put in more but keep more in for good.   Has to be a balance and likely means similar overall incarceration rates.   Some people cannot be "reformed." 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm all for judicial reform when it comes to incarceration but almost as many people are let out when they shouldn't than people held too long for minor offenses.   Probably more.   Every day you read about people with long rap sheets of violent crime continuing to reoffend.   Let out or don't put in more but keep more in for good.   Has to be a balance and likely means similar overall incarceration rates.   Some people cannot be "reformed." 

The argument seems to be that we should not be incarcerating non-violent law breakers but, the fact is, most are drug related offenses….that will usually lead to violence sooner or later.  Violent offenders should receive harsh penalties.  And when I say “harsh” well….we can get all Islam on them.  Don’t see a lot of repeaters in China and Russia also

The penalty MUST serve as a strong dissuader to the public.  The non-violent repeat offenders…well, this is where we need to find a solution.  Many can be rehabilitated and that should be done.  The ones that can’t, we’ll, that’s where we have examine our humanity.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're a fucking loser.

Now why would big tech censor the truth and animal rights activists from blasting Fauci.

Try to connect the dots, but look who I'm asking.

Just shut up you dumb fucking Canadian

while I think it's a shitty thing to kill a lion like that,  hunting should be to feed not for trophy),   as Americans we love our dogs so the outrage is going to be greater.  Personally even though I like dogs and cats way more than people experimenting on Dogs, cats rabbits etc is OK as long as it as a beneficial purpose to society.