Check your account email address ×

###Inauguration Thread###

Snake

4 minutes ago, Catman said:

What does it feel like to believe a lie when the truth is right in front of your face?

Idiot!

:lol:how do you live with yourself... another one you should look in the mirror and say. You are so out of touch with reality. You're almost on par with moto

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Catman said:

You aren't one to pay attention to facts or current events are you?

Trump was elected primarily by the out of work middle class in the rust belt or "middle America".

so now u are admitting the unemployment rate shoved up your ass for the last 8 years was total bull shit?

that is the only answer to your idiotic post

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

You really do need to be tested and medicated

He self medicates. Fried his brain a LONG time ago 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

this cunt reminds me of many dipshits in here. gets a tough question and then deflect, deflect, deflect from the question....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=309&v=IcBblq-QOo4

And this cunt reminds me of many cunts like you on here 

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I like when you sign your posts :bc: 

:lol:  Mow M :owned:

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:lol:how do you live with yourself... another one you should look in the mirror and say. You are so out of touch with reality. You're almost on par with moto

:bc:

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so now u are admitting the unemployment rate shoved up your ass for the last 8 years was total bull shit?

that is the only answer to your idiotic post

Are you actually suggesting a blatant lie from the White House so easily proven to be a lie is somehow connected to easily accessible facts such as unemployment?

You're a dumb fucking simpleton obviously who can't digest more than one thought at a time.

So I ask what is "bullshit" about the unemployment rate?

Just answer you don't know because you'll be up all day googling it.

No memes 

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

"Reality".  So that's where you've been hiding!    I thought it was a retirement home. :lmao:

100℅ clueless

7 minutes ago, Catman said:

Are you actually suggesting a blatant lie from the White House so easily proven to be a lie is somehow connected to easily accessible facts such as unemployment?

You're a dumb fucking simpleton obviously who can't digest more than one thought at a time.

No memes 

You do realize metrics can be represented in many varying ways to justify whatever you want to present. Government in general tends not to distinguish between types of jobs.... just jobs. So there is a loss of 10,000 regular full time skilled jobs but an increase of 15,000 unskilled part time minimum wage jobs. The government claims a victory that there are 5,000 more jobs. They also tend to not include those who have stopped looking as part of those numbers. In many representations, Those who have been looking and now their unemployment insurance has run out but they don't collect welfare because they have savings and assets to draw upon also fall through the cracks and don't tend to show up in unemployment numbers even though they are unemployed.

11 minutes ago, Catman said:

"Reality".  So that's where you've been hiding!    I thought it was a retirement home. :lmao:

100℅ clueless

:lol:You continue to be entertainingly funny and continue to sign your posts as someone else pointed out. You won't even accept the reality that you were WRONG. Thrillery didn't win the election by a landslide but suffered an embarrassing loss.

I'm far from ready for the retirement home but I did find you... wasn't that you in ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

Image result for one flew over the cuckoo's nest

22 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You do realize metrics can be represented in many varying ways to justify whatever you want to present. Government in general tends not to distinguish between types of jobs.... just jobs. So there is a loss of 10,000 regular full time skilled jobs but an increase of 15,000 unskilled part time minimum wage jobs. The government claims a victory that there are 5,000 more jobs. They also tend to not include those who have stopped looking as part of those numbers. In many representations, Those who have been looking and now their unemployment insurance has run out but they don't collect welfare because they have savings and assets to draw upon also fall through the cracks and don't tend to show up in unemployment numbers even though they are unemployed.

You are right there are many metrics to look at if you're talking about overall economics of the labor market.  Unemployment is 1 and the numbers are true.

But that is in no way the same as blatently lying about easily documented and accessible facts on the very first day youre elected and then vigorously attacking people who are merely sharing those facts as the media is supposed to do and has since the birth of journalism.  

What they've done is textbook propoganda and blatently false.

The topic is really unimportant; who cares that Trump didn't get a great turnout? 

It's the on going theme that we saw through the campaign and are now seeing it as Trump is now the president. The childish behaviour, lack of integrity and respect for the truth.  Yes presidents lie we all know that but not so blatently.  It's unheard of.

If you don't see an issue with this then you are in fact a fucking idiot and you're getting played as one.  For whatever good can come out of Trump being president it will be incredibly limited if he has to lie about things so trivial.

1 hour ago, Catman said:

No memes 

u said trump was elected mostly by out of work rust belt people. ok so 1/2 of the voting population must be out of work.

and I will get in to the unemployment underemployment discussion if u wish . from one of his top advisors recently

We find that 94% of net job growth in the past decade was in the alternative work category,” said Krueger. “And over 60% was due to the [the rise] of independent contractors, freelancers and contract company workers

and this has a ton to do with his shit policy's