Check your account email address ×

Serious COVID in countries with a 70% plus vaccination rate is virtually non-existent.

Well I am just glad I got the first bill for my wife's out of network shot 1 of 3 so far to try to get her vaccine related bs under control . Only 5g a shot . In other words I have 10 g more bills on the way.  And she now get to look forward to a large increased risk of cancer . But yeah go make sure you get vaccinated . Fucking idiots 

• Sad 2

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Joe Rogan….lol

A way more honest, more successful, more healthy, and way more richer Man than you will ever be and I dont even like Rogan that much ...but yeah keep laughing MaineFag :lol:

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

A way more honest, more successful, more healthy, and way more richer Man than you will ever be and I dont even like Rogan that much ...but yeah keep laughing MaineFag :lol:

Did he count on his success from his mil?

• Gold Member

Rogan literally is the reason Podcasts have exploded and are so popular today to the point MSM and Social media are constantly at odds trying to overcome the loss they are taking and this delusional Old fucking retard @Mainecat smirks like he knows any fucking thing :lol:

Its the guests and audience that make Rogan powerful , if you were not such a retard MC you would realize that. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, akvanden said:

“Remember when I told you” 

Nope, and I doubt anyone does,  but shocking social media story though. Thanks newsmax Whitehouse correspondent. You can donate to the whistleblowers go fund me page though as she was let go for not following employer vaccine requirement.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/Support-the-Frontline-PA-who-put-Job-on-the-Line?qid=36961a83ee7f908ee0b1801958a92998

Here’s four major hospital systems in the upper midwest though. Don’t even have to have a social media account to view their four independently reported numbers.

Allina: 77% unvaccinated 
Health partners: 84% unvaccinated 
Sanford Health: 90% unvaccinated 
Centracare: 91% unvaccinated 

"To recap, that's four major hospital systems that are reporting between 9% and 22% of all COVID-19 patients being fully vaccinated, with even lower percentages of vaccinated patients in the ICU or on a ventilator. "

https://bringmethenews.com/.amp/minnesota-news/3-major-minnesota-hospitals-reveal-how-many-covid-19-patients-are-fully-vaccinated-unvaccinated

Those numbers can be skewed due to when someone is considered fully vaccinated.   Early on they were saying the first dose was like 80% effective reducing hospitalizations and deaths. 

On 10/18/2021 at 6:07 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

They're at 60%

15 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

70% is where real headway toward herd immunity is found. 60% will limit the overall severity of symptoms. This is based on every study so far. 

Where you not just bragging about Israel's COVID numbers at 60%.

Please link us to your "herd immunity" study links.

Fact is the idea of herd immunity is a misnomer here as these vaccines do not create "immunity" in any sense of reality.  The best they do is create an immune response.   We don't claim influenza vaccines create immunity so I'm not sure other than feel good propaganda do we claim these vaccines will get us to herd immunity.  

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/keyfacts.htm   

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Those numbers can be skewed due to when someone is considered fully vaccinated.   Early on they were saying the first dose was like 80% effective reducing hospitalizations and deaths. 

Indeed.  That’s why I find the term “fully vaccinated” so funny.  It’s perfect for this debacle.  They call it being “fully vaccinated” then have to walk it back when the new boosters are being recommended.  

Clown show.  We should be really concerned but, half the country is on board with their idiocy so……

Identity politics has never been so successful.  Dems get the win for this.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Indeed.  That’s why I find the term “fully vaccinated” so funny.  It’s perfect for this debacle.  They call it being “fully vaccinated” then have to walk it back when the new boosters are being recommended.  

Clown show.  We should be really concerned but, half the country is on board with their idiocy so……

Identity politics has never been so successful.  Dems get the win for this.

"Died from complications from COVID-19."

Manipulate everything to fit a narrative.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

"Died from complications from COVID-19."

Manipulate everything to fit a narrative.

I love how these "front line heroes", you know...the ones in it deep since the beginning, have been silenced and are being ignored now.  Many of us have tried to tell the fuckery on these numbers from first hand family and friends actually at the beds when these people pass only to be disregarded and replaced by media reports.  

I have yet to meet anybody in healthcare to back these claims.  MN is one of the worst lying states too. Ther shit they are trying to pull here is straight up Nazi 101.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love how these "front line heroes", you know...the ones in it deep since the beginning, have been silenced and are being ignored now.  Many of us have tried to tell the fuckery on these numbers from first hand family and friends actually at the beds when these people pass only to be disregarded and replaced by media reports.  

I have yet to meet anybody in healthcare to back these claims.  MN is one of the worst lying states too. Ther shit they are trying to pull here is straight up Nazi 101.

From the get go I said whatever happens just be straight up with the American people in every way possible.  Don't make assumptions just provide the facts.   Anyone who thinks this thing didn't get totally manipulated because of politics is a sheep.  Nobody played politics with it more than Fauci.   No masks, to masks to double masks to no xmas this year to all of a sudden family gatherings are perfectly fine now.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

From the get go I said whatever happens just be straight up with the American people in every way possible.  Don't make assumptions just provide the facts.   Anyone who thinks this thing didn't get totally manipulated because of politics is a sheep.  Nobody played politics with it more than Fauci.   No masks, to masks to double masks to no xmas this year to all of a sudden family gatherings are perfectly fine now.  

Lies, deceit and back peddling in the name of political pandering  That's all we get now.  I guess this is what we've all decided to find acceptable.

A local hospital had to close their emergency and urgent care recently.  https://mhealthfairview.org/locations/m-health-fairview-urgent-care---wyoming

How the media spins it:  We're running out of Covid beds and hospitals cannot handle the numbers coming in.

Reality:  Over 10+ members of the ER staff team refused to take jab and either walked away from the job or are leveraging the banked PTO/Sick time.

The Govt and their lapdog media refuse to acknowledge that their policies are what is driving the reduction in capability of care.  Its certainly not bed space.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lies, deceit and back peddling in the name of political pandering  That's all we get now.  I guess this is what we've all decided to find acceptable.

We have to protect the protected by making the unprotected protected.  This way we are all unprotected....I mean protected.

Has there ever been a vaccine that only worked on the individual if everyone was vaccinated?

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We have to protect the protected by making the unprotected protected.  This way we are all unprotected....I mean protected.

Has there ever been a vaccine that only worked on the individual if everyone was vaccinated?

It only works if you get it done in the six month window or it all falls apart, come on man, science.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No.  But, this isn't a "vaccine" either.

LOOK!!!!  A rose!  It grows out of soil, has a green stem and blooms.  TELL ME IT'S NOT A FUCKING ROSE!!!!

300,000+ Flower Images & Pictures [HD]

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No.  But, this isn't a "vaccine" either.

LOOK!!!!  A rose!  It grows out of soil, has a green stem and blooms.  TELL ME IT'S NOT A FUCKING ROSE!!!!

300,000+ Flower Images & Pictures [HD]

Its a tranny rose.  You're a homophobe.

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Well I am just glad I got the first bill for my wife's out of network shot 1 of 3 so far to try to get her vaccine related bs under control . Only 5g a shot . In other words I have 10 g more bills on the way.  And she now get to look forward to a large increased risk of cancer . But yeah go make sure you get vaccinated . Fucking idiots 

:lol:  sure they were.    Covid shots were provided for "free", AKA paid for by the gov,  they didn't even ask your insurance info unless you live in some alternative world 

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  sure they were.    Covid shots were provided for "free", AKA paid for by the gov,  they didn't even ask your insurance info unless you live in some alternative world 

No the covid shots were free . The shots to attempt to get my wife's hives and swelling to go away after the covid shots fucked up her immune system . Still not under control not even close . But by all means go get your free boost and be sure to get your kids in there .