Check your account email address ×

Serious COVID in countries with a 70% plus vaccination rate is virtually non-existent.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

No the covid shots were free . The shots to attempt to get my wife's hives and swelling to go away after the covid shots fucked up her immune system . Still not under control not even close . But by all means go get your free boost and be sure to get your kids in there .

my kids get to make their own choice.  I would not have chosen to vax them if they were under 18.

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

From the get go I said whatever happens just be straight up with the American people in every way possible.  Don't make assumptions just provide the facts.   Anyone who thinks this thing didn't get totally manipulated because of politics is a sheep.  Nobody played politics with it more than Fauci.   No masks, to masks to double masks to no xmas this year to all of a sudden family gatherings are perfectly fine now.  

I provided the facts from four independent hospital systems here in the upper Midwest. That’s exactly what they’re trying to do, is cut through the BS and tell you exactly who they’re treating at their facilities in totality, not on a 1 by 1 basis.

You dismissed it, even though you say “just provide the facts.” What else do you want? 

Maybe I should get a Twitter account and post useful “newsworthy” sensational daily headlines like some apparently live on?

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When the Armish understand real science better than the experts.

Rasta Redpill. You follow the whackiest people.

Sweden had herd immunity summer of 2020. No one ever got sick after that.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Do I smell some liberal racism? Dude is a Rasta so automatically he is "wacky" even though he makes a valid point you just dismiss it ....smh 🤦‍♂️

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Sweden is doing very well as are the Amrish.  Do you have any facts to prove otherwise?

• Gold Member

On the last 50 days just to O keefs team 

Brave HHS whistleblower, Jodi O’Malley, came forward to reveal that adverse events related to the COVID vaccine were not being reported in her federal government hospital.

An FDA Economist was secretly recorded detailing his wish for a Nazi Germany-style list of unvaccinated Americans.

Two Johnson & Johnson employees revealed they wouldn’t take their own company's vaccine.

Multiple Pfizer scientists were caught on tape talking about how natural immunity is actually equal, if not more effective 

than the Pfizer vaccine.

And an incredible Pfizer whistleblower, Melissa Strickler, exposed internal emails from the highest levels of Pfizer showing their plans to suppress information from the public about the use of human fetal cells in the testing of their COVID vaccine program.

And any one has to ask why any one questions what they are feeding us? 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

When are all the Swedes gonna have heart attacks from the vaccine. :lol: 

Who knows ? If anything like tge 100s of other drugs that fuck people up could be from instantly to a week after like my wife but most often a decade after the fact is when shit starts showing its ugly head . Need a reminder watch TV for 20 min you will see at least 2 class action comercials .

Oh and those were all fda approved and tested for years lol

Edited by Ez ryder

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So nothing to dispute any claim.  You're the hack bro.

Nothing to dispute. The Amish have herd immunity, just like the Sweds, who had no deaths after, who then vaccinated the majority of their population. Maybe the Amish found a special herd immunity?!?! 

Hey, btw, what ever happened to your Twitter bud Alex? He still posting about Romania low case rates? Seems his post was removed, can’t figure out why…. 

Keep the sensational Twitter reports coming! 9_9

92214E12-9388-4A6D-B984-ADEC94510684.png

336639B5-D386-4994-ADF9-D63C444737C0.png

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Nothing to dispute. The Amish have herd immunity, just like the Sweds, who had no deaths after, who then vaccinated the majority of their population. Maybe the Amish found a special herd immunity?!?! 

Hey, btw, what ever happened to your Twitter bud Alex? He still posting about Romania low case rates? Seems his post was removed, can’t figure out why…. 

Keep the sensational Twitter reports coming! 9_9

92214E12-9388-4A6D-B984-ADEC94510684.png

336639B5-D386-4994-ADF9-D63C444737C0.png

Alex was just on Joe Rogan a few days ago.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, akvanden said:

I provided the facts from four independent hospital systems here in the upper Midwest. That’s exactly what they’re trying to do, is cut through the BS and tell you exactly who they’re treating at their facilities in totality, not on a 1 by 1 basis.

You dismissed it, even though you say “just provide the facts.” What else do you want? 

Maybe I should get a Twitter account and post useful “newsworthy” sensational daily headlines like some apparently live on?

Was I responding to you about your post?  I love how liberals always think its about them.  

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That is hilarious.

Probably not talking about Romania anymore, moved in to the latest favorable stat of the day. 

You should watch it as you could learn something.  But that's probably a near impossible feat.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Oh that was rude of me, that was a discussion only between you and Z.

No worries....its expected from some. :bc:  Remember "facts" are looked at suspiciously by both sides. 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You should watch it as you could learn something.  But that's probably a near impossible feat.

I learned about Romania. And Iceland, and a sensational Dublin hospital headline that none of us could read without a subscription - all thanks to Alex. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I learned about Romania. And Iceland, and a sensational Dublin hospital headline that none of us could read without a subscription - all thanks to Alex. :thumbsup:

Here read about how the NIH updates its Covid treatment to include the horse paste.  You are special.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/tables/table-2e/