Check your account email address ×

COLA 2022: Big Social Security benefits increase announced this week

• Gold Member

I thought SS was pretty much insolvent? 

Anyway, you're welcome you boomer fucksticks, I'll keep working to pay you whilst I stand a snowball's chance in hell of collecting my own. Faggots!

:lol:  :bc:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Anyway, you're welcome you boomer fucksticks, I'll keep working to pay you whilst I stand a snowball's chance in hell of collecting my own. Faggots!

We appreciate your deep sacrifice. My raise should help cover property taxes. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol  5.3 percent . Fuck a case of Pepsi went uo 2x that in the last 30 days . Enjoy your inflation brought to you complements of the political class you love so 

The Senior Citizens League, meanwhile, suggest that the increase could be as high as 6.1 percent, which would be the biggest increase seen since 1983, when COLA was 7.4 percent.

Lol  5.3 percent . Fuck a case of Pepsi went uo 2x that in the last 30 days . Enjoy your inflation brought to you complements of the political class you love so 

How much have your jobs gone up the last 18 months?  Inflation in the real world is getting serious.  No evidence that inflation is transitory or that supply chains are getting straightened out.

My "high yield" online savings is at 0.27% right now.  What a scam.

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Same here! Thanks Joe.

That is 2 bucks more than I am billing my lowest paid guy every hr . That is up 50 bucks a hr to what I was getting for him 14 mo ago . Fucking joke can you even buy a case of candy bars for 156 bucks any more ? 2 yrs ago a larger candy bar was 80 cents now 1.50 each and  you have to  buy 2 to get that special price . Thanks Joe 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

That is 2 bucks more than I am billing my lowest paid guy every hr . That is up 50 bucks a hr to what I was getting for him 14 mo ago . Fucking joke can you even buy a case of candy bars for 156 bucks any more ? 2 yrs ago a larger candy bar was 80 cents now 1.50 each and  you have to  buy 2 to get that special price . Thanks Joe 

I agree. The SS raise should’ve been more like 30%. 

16 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Are you not contract work ? If so are you a s corporation? Best way around the SS scam is to let your Corp make the money and you stay as broke as Polaris550 . You have to have endless travel and work related expense being so far from your home address most of the yr 

17 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I heard that since the 1960's.

But no Joe really only spit on the tip and told you you blew a load to get you all excited over your scraps 

You're the only one complaining and you don't even get SS. It's weird. Those of us receiving a little more are grateful. But that's the difference between an arrogant prick and regular people. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Are you not contract work ? If so are you a s corporation? Best way around the SS scam is to let your Corp make the money and you stay as broke as Polaris550 . You have to have endless travel and work related expense being so far from your home address most of the yr 

Technically I think I'm classified as full time seasonal.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The small amount helps millions of elderly barely existing.

Especaly with the hyper inflation thanks Joe for fucking millions of fixed income people and tossing some change there way to pretend you give a fuck

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The small amount helps millions of elderly barely existing.

There’s some older people who have a $75 a month or less food budget. It’s easy to criticize them for not planning better. But that’s the reality of their situation. An extra $50-70 makes a big difference. 

Especaly with the hyper inflation thanks Joe for fucking millions of fixed income people and tossing some change there way to pretend you give a fuck

Republicans wouldn’t do it….but your not one anyways.

45 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s some older people who have a $75 a month or less food budget. It’s easy to criticize them for not planning better. But that’s the reality of their situation. An extra $50-70 makes a big difference. 

Of course it does. Some here don’t care about those people.

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Extra $156/mo. I’ll take it. 

The average American is seeing a $100.00 per month gas increase.  The rest will be depleted at the supermarket. If you really believe you got a raise, I have a bridge I would like to sell you. 

• Thanks 1

It's amazing watching some of the dipshits here talk about constant spending as such a great thing, all to try and promote a spend crazy bunch in Washington.  All hail joe, right?  I mean, giving out all this free money to these people so that the next generation can be burdened in the years to come?  Seems pretty selfish to me, but they are calling others names, and at the same time saying they are grateful.  Seems they need a better dose of reality, but instead Washington throws them scraps and acts like it is the Governments money and they are giving it out.