Check your account email address ×

The 'overemployed' workers juggling remote jobs

I've contemplated it. Problems would probably arise around EOQ though as that is when everyone is screaming for POs. Some companies make you sign an agreement that this will be your primary position too. A side hustle definitely makes sense though. Thinking of the extra hours I don't have to spend on the train, in the car or in the air, and you recoup a lot of time in your life.

Since my wife went to working from home full time, and 18 months ago, she has picked up two side hustles and still busts ass at work well enough to get a $2/hr raise just recently. Knock off the $300-350 a month that she was spending to commute and she’s got all kinds of money now. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Since my wife went to working from home full time, and 18 months ago, she has picked up two side hustles and still busts ass at work well enough to get a $2/hr raise just recently. Knock off the $300-350 a month that she was spending to commute and she’s got all kinds of money now. 

Remote work is the absolute wave of the future for those that are willing to develop the skills required. 

40 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Remote work is the absolute wave of the future for those that are willing to develop the skills required. 

Yeah but if you work in tech you’ll become a Satan worshipping libtard!