Check your account email address ×

Who is your favorite living past US president...

Crnr2Crnr

POLLTUS  

16 members have voted

1. 1. My favorite past POTUS is...

• Jimmy Carter
    • William K Clinton
    • George W Bush
    • Barack H Obama
    • Donald J Trump
  2. 2. My least favorite past POTUS is?

• Jimmy Carter
    • William J Clinton
    • George W Bush
    • Barack H Obama
    • Donald J Trump

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe so, but lets give some credit to the Republican majorities in the house and senate.  It didn't happen without them.  Clinton was still a dirt bag who lowered the bar as to the standards we should expect from a POTUS.

And trump is a shining star of morality. SMH,

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

And trump is a shining star of morality. SMH,

I forget....was he getting his dick sucked by a 21 year old intern in the oval office and then getting on national tv to wag his finger denying it to the whole country?  Quit while you're behind.  There's getting pussy, and there's disgracing the office and creeping on girls young enough to be his daughter.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I forget....was he getting his dick sucked by a 21 year old intern in the oval office and then getting on national tv to wag his finger denying it to the whole country?  Quit while you're behind.  There's getting pussy, and there's disgracing the office and creeping on girls young enough to be his daughter.

Every time Trump opened his mouth he discraced America. It's sad that America can't go back to the Clinton era. Everyone would be more relaxed. Except of course those that are still listening to old Rush Limbough ads. 

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Every time Trump opened his mouth he discraced America. It's sad that America can't go back to the Clinton era. Everyone would be more relaxed. Except of course those that are still listening to old Rush Limbough ads. 

You're obviously very disgruntled about all of it.  I'm sure working in the public sector echo chamber it must have been hard to see such a leader speak truths that you didn't want to hear.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're obviously very disgruntled about all of it.  I'm sure working in the public sector echo chamber it must have been hard to see such a leader speak truths that you didn't want to hear.

The public sector has been good to me. No complaints. Much better than the profit driven measures of private sector medicine. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet you have no problem with scumbag Newt and BTW Trump does the same shit you are accusing Clinton of…so much for your “disdain of both parties” bullshit.🤣

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe so, but lets give some credit to the Republican majorities in the house and senate.  It didn't happen without them.  Clinton was still a dirt bag who lowered the bar as to the standards we should expect from a POTUS.

yes it was def because of Newt and CO

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yet you have no problem with scumbag Newt and BTW Trump does the same shit you are accusing Clinton of…so much for your “disdain of both parties” bullshit.🤣

So you  image.jpeg.10fd80b8a4a5e1098c7611da1fe5487c.jpegdefend Clinton and whine about trump. How woke,of you. 

Edited by Sleepr2

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Then there's actually creeping on your own daughter.

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body."

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“She's actually always been very voluptuous,”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SShooterZ said:

Clinton abused his power for sure.    trumps creepy as well as biden.    If todays spotlight was on them very few presidents of our past would not have been guilty of similar things IMO,  maybe not as president but def in the life leading up to it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SShooterZ said:

Yeah , see Picts of Biden smooching his 19 year old niece 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Clinton abused his power for sure.    trumps creepy as well as biden.    If todays spotlight was on them very few presidents of our past would not have been guilty of similar things IMO,  maybe not as president but def in the life leading up to it.  

Leadership is a very rare quality that few in leadership positions posses. Looking back at presidents in my lifetime there’s a few gems. Ike and HW are the only individuals I’d have felt comfortable and honored to have worked for. The rest are fake leaders. 

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump said if his daughter wasn’t his daughter he’d fuck her. Who says that? 

Credible link? 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently Trump and Shelley The Sot.🤷🏻

Shut the fuck up wetbrain 

• Gold Member
On 9/29/2021 at 7:02 AM, SShooterZ said:

Favorite, Bush, simply because of 9/11. Whether he was right or wrong in his handling of it, I felt at the time he had a calming effect on a nation that sorely needed it.

Least favorite, Trump. I knew enough about him before he ran to give me concern. The way he handled the pandemic and his overall behavior in general, confirmed what I had already suspected. One of the greatest conmen the U.S. has ever seen. 

Bush ? 🤦‍♂️

Talk about a con man. Now he gets to joke about WMD with hollywood and get a ton of laughs. No biggie just a 20 year War , thousands of Men Women and Children killed.

Unbelievable you look past that because of a BS speech after 9/11 the inside job. 

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Leadership is a very rare quality that few in leadership positions posses. Looking back at presidents in my lifetime there’s a few gems. Ike and HW are the only individuals I’d have felt comfortable and honored to have worked for. The rest are fake leaders. 

Bush family is as corrupt as it gets ! Who would be honored to work for any of them ! 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣