Check your account email address ×

Russell Brand on Russia collusion

racer254

Even a limp-wristed dem like Brand can see the light.  The dems are full of corruption and deceit, and even starch democrats can see through it.

After reviewing the latest news on the charges, Brand said he was “flabbergasted” by the fact that the evidence now seems to show that “Russiagate was a Democratic conspiracy.”

Brand said that as a leftist, he wants to believe that the Democrat Party is the party of “diversity and truth and social justice.” But he added that the new evidence is worrisome. “What my concern is becoming is that these are totemic issues pushed to the forefront to mask ordinary, regular corruption,” he said.

Brand’s concerns were sparked after special counsel John Durham charged Michael Sussmann with lying to the FBI about the origins of the Russia “collusion” accusations lodged against Donald Trump in 2016.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Even a limp-wristed dem like Brand can see the light.  The dems are full of corruption and deceit, and even starch democrats can see through it.

After reviewing the latest news on the charges, Brand said he was “flabbergasted” by the fact that the evidence now seems to show that “Russiagate was a Democratic conspiracy.”

Brand said that as a leftist, he wants to believe that the Democrat Party is the party of “diversity and truth and social justice.” But he added that the new evidence is worrisome. “What my concern is becoming is that these are totemic issues pushed to the forefront to mask ordinary, regular corruption,” he said.

Brand’s concerns were sparked after special counsel John Durham charged Michael Sussmann with lying to the FBI about the origins of the Russia “collusion” accusations lodged against Donald Trump in 2016.

There seems to be an awful lot of Dems/Libs lately running to the other side. 

Geez, I wonder why? :news:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The guy is a idiot.

Like I said,

As soon as you are not following the DEM narrative they will drop you like a bad habit.

Look at the NBA players that are against the COVID vaccine.  The left is leaving them high and dry.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

So the only indictments brought forward over the Steel dossier are all in camp Clinton. How thick do you have to be to still think the collusion story had any merit?

Looks at Mainecat

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 6:03 PM, DriftBusta said:

Everyones getting greased, right down to the local governments.  Fed money for everyone, just go with the program.

Fed money is ok when it’s contained to  being given to corporate entities. But leave it to GOP’ers to lose their shit when it’s passed on to some lowly people. 

On 9/29/2021 at 7:36 AM, racer254 said:

Like I said,

As soon as you are not following the DEM narrative they will drop you like a bad habit.

Look at the NBA players that are against the COVID vaccine.  The left is leaving them high and dry.

And the right like Ted Cruz all of a sudden doesn't care about leaving politics out of sports.
image.png.c5fbc3e7c2a6e9a3ddae198f725cdef6.png

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Fed money is ok when it’s contained to  being given to corporate entities. But leave it to GOP’ers to lose their shit when it’s passed on to some lowly people. 

I think it's how it's passed on is the problem.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Seems to be a bit more serious than that!! :ylsuper:

Yes. Some low level legal workers tied to a law firm that was tied to the Clinton campaign. Then there’s 7 legitimate lawsuits for over $1 billion against trump’s “legal team”. Keep going with your story. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes. Some low level legal workers tied to a law firm that was tied to the Clinton campaign. Then there’s 7 legitimate lawsuits for over $1 billion against trump’s “legal team”. Keep going with your story. 

Just reporting what's going on in the investigation into the DNC/Hillary funded attempt at election fraud..

I thought you loved this stuff?? I'm shocked you don't have a few threads started.. Oh wait, sorry, Reagan's pole #'s in 1987 and him raising the debit ceiling in 1988 are more of a current event..:lol:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Just reporting what's going on in the investigation into the DNC/Hillary funded attempt at election fraud..

I thought you loved this stuff?? I'm shocked you don't have a few threads started.. Oh wait, sorry, Reagan's pole #'s in 1987 and him raising the debit ceiling in 1988 are more of a current event..:lol:

He is an easy read.  I have him pegged, seems you do to.