Check your account email address ×

Ivermectin….

Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have become a expert on spotting no nothing ass clowns. This place is full of them.

come-on-did.jpg.6c544bf8a65a8a75622368c3b54c3417.jpg

Your an expert on being consistently wrong though so you have that going for ya  :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I have become a expert on spotting no nothing ass clowns. This place is full of them.

Expert he says 🤣🤣🤣

Guy mixes up words, just basic grammer 🤣🤣🤣

But I will say he is an "expect" at not being a snowmobiler posting on a sled forum constantly about mainstream BS talking points in CE. He nails that.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Well if I had a bud who repairs roofs with roofing tar cut with gasoline I would probably recomend he buy his meds at tractor supply too.

Roofer just called, said he can't make it today, shooting for Tuesday. At least he called. A roofer that did some work before stiffed me twice. I told him I wasn't too happy about it, he said if I wanted to get somebody else, no problem. I said OK, and hung-up. 

Must be a lot of work out there. The roofer that stiffed me went through a divorce over a year ago, and got depressed in the head and fucked -up. He must still be fucked-up, because his behavior was insane. Supposed to call  on a Tuesday, didn't hear from him until three weeks later.............OUT OF THE BLUE!! Then was supposed to call the next day, never called. Then calls again out of the blue, week or so later, then I tell him I don't like what he's done............he apologizes but then says if I want someone else to do it, no problem. 

I think in the trades, they go through cycles, feast or famine.  All it takes is one fukkin two-minute phone call to advise your customer what's going on. 

I hope when this cycle is over, he can't pay his fukkin bills, and starts to shit the bed. Fukkin asshole bastard. 

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Well if I had a bud who repairs roofs with roofing tar cut with gasoline I would probably recomend he buy his meds at tractor supply too.

Wut, you think that's funny?  

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Tractor supply is out my wife’s a vet tech I can get you the good stuff. Tell you what I’ll drop it off in the woods same place as the deer meat drop. Leave the cash in the hollow tree in a zip lock bag. I’d meet in person but I don’t want you knowing who I am :lol:

How about I leave some, SHIT-IN-A-BOX, instead???    :bullshit: 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Roofer just called, said he can't make it today, shooting for Tuesday. At least he called. A roofer that did some work before stiffed me twice. I told him I wasn't too happy about it, he said if I wanted to get somebody else, no problem. I said OK, and hung-up. 

Must be a lot of work out there. The roofer that stiffed me went through a divorce over a year ago, and got depressed in the head and fucked -up. He must still be fucked-up, because his behavior was insane. Supposed to call  on a Tuesday, didn't hear from him until three weeks later.............OUT OF THE BLUE!! Then was supposed to call the next day, never called. Then calls again out of the blue, week or so later, then I tell him I don't like what he's done............he apologizes but then says if I want someone else to do it, no problem. 

I think in the trades, they go through cycles, feast or famine.  All it takes is one fukkin two-minute phone call to advise your customer what's going on. 

I hope when this cycle is over, he can't pay his fukkin bills, and starts to shit the bed. Fukkin asshole bastard. 

Can't do it yourself?

9 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Can't do it yourself?

If I have to  X, I'll patch it up for this year, but I don't want to re-do both those roofs. I'll see what this guy says Tuesday. If he gives me a decent price, I'll have him do it. If not...PATCH TIME...:bc:

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I have to  X, I'll patch it up for this year, but I don't want to re-do both those roofs. I'll see what this guy says Tuesday. If he gives me a decent price, I'll have him do it. If not...PATCH TIME...:bc:

I put metal roofs on everything, all buildings, next time it's the insurance companies problem.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I put metal roofs on everything, all buildings, next time it's the insurance companies problem.

These roofs have hardly any pitch to them. They were originally done in rolled asphalt. I'll have them done in rubber membrane, if I can. 

Yeah, I would like metal roofs. 

I did these about 8 years ago, used the cheapest shit from HOME-DEPOT. The material started to fail within a couple of years. 

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

These roofs have hardly any pitch to them. They were originally done in rolled asphalt. I'll have them done in rubber membrane, if I can. 

I did these about 8 years ago, used the cheapest shit from HOME-DEPOT. The material started to fail within a couple of years. 

Why would you do that with your net worth? I think Mark's got you pegged as, in reality, a trailer park resident. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Maybe it isn't the roofer, maybe it is the guy paying the bill.  Sucks to want, with all your bragging, you would think these workers would come running for someone who can pay as much as you should be able to.  It's amazing the people who just won't pay for jobs.  Some of the wealthiest are the ones that constantly complain or just don't pay.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It's not cheap. And being available through several mfg's it could be a huge money maker. Merck is the pharmaco that developed the drug for human use. That company has yet to get behind the drug for the use of Covid. So the financial angle makes no sense. 

It under $2 for a 5 day supply in India.

Of course he cant make it. It rained yesterday. Mofo probably started drinking at 10 am

Your fucking 74 years old. Do them right and never have to touch them again. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Why would you do that with your net worth? I think Mark's got you pegged as, in reality, a trailer park resident. 

Wrong.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Maybe it isn't the roofer, maybe it is the guy paying the bill.  Sucks to want, with all your bragging, you would think these workers would come running for someone who can pay as much as you should be able to.  It's amazing the people who just won't pay for jobs.  Some of the wealthiest are the ones that constantly complain or just don't pay.

I NEVER bragged about money, ever. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Your fucking 74 years old. Do them right and never have to touch them again. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Two things:

1. I was poor as a kid, and money came hard, throughout life. Paying a lot is psychologically difficult, because that money did not come easy, like some other people. 

2. I don't own the whole place. I have others that own a percentage, but I'm PAYING for all the big repairs. That's the other reason I am reluctant to shell out thousands more. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wrong.

Two things:

1. I was poor as a kid, and money came hard, throughout life. Paying a lot is psychologically difficult, because that money did not come easy, like some other people. 

2. I don't own the whole place. I have others that own a percentage, but I'm PAYING for all the big repairs. That's the other reason I am reluctant to shell out thousands more. 

Liar, you’re constantly bragging about money and your net worth.  You’re  just a demented as MCLiar 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wrong.

Two things:

I was poor as a kid too. That made me want to work hard . As an adult I refuse to deal with 1/2 broken cobbled together shit. DO it once , do it right and be done with it.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Liar, you’re constantly bragging about money and your net worth.  You’re  just a demented as MCLiar 

I never bragged about money, I simply stated some facts. If I do brag, then you deserve it for hanging with THE gay ONE, and 1jkw, and any of my enemies. 

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I was poor as a kid too. That made me want to work hard . As an adult I refuse to deal with 1/2 broken cobbled together shit. DO it once , do it right and be done with it.

Yeah $8400.00 for  a couple of small roof jobs, and some chimney work. I'll never see that money again. 

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I also don't like seeing a tradesman making a thousand bucks a day on me either.