Check your account email address ×

Cross Country 2022

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I only utilize those phrases when it suits the appropriate description of the individual.

You, are a dumb cunt.

No. You only use it when you get so frustrated that people saw you come out of the closet. You seem more like a catcher so I am going to go with that. :buttkisser:You the one licking his ass?

13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. You only use it when you get so frustrated that people saw you come out of the closet. You seem more like a catcher so I am going to go with that. :buttkisser:You the one licking his ass?

Would you like me to post a picture of my wife and daughter you dumb cunt?

Having a conversation with you is as pointless as Textrons marketing department.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Having a conversation with you is as pointless as Textrons marketing department.

I am not trying to have a conversation with you as you have proven time and time again how much of an Ass you are and how much you hate woman. Nothing wrong with being Gay cr. Just keep it out of my face.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yep, some things don't change.  If your opinion differs out come the insults.

16 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yep, some things don't change.  If your opinion differs out come the insults.

He called me a cunt and a faggot so I responded to this piss flap in kind. 

23 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Let's be clear here, I called and have called you a dumb cunt... multiple times.

You aren't very good at this internet thing.

3 minutes ago, krom said:

hes right.jpg

Sometimes I forget ole Jimbo lives under a rock in Bumblefuck MN and limits his circle of friends to only those who think the same way.  

I've called and been called a cunt numerous times by friends.  :lol:

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-it-that-cunt-is-a-more-acceptable-word-in-the-UK-than-it-is-in-the-US

9 minutes ago, krom said:

hes right.jpg

But in the same breath, he is not right either. He is Fucked in the head stupid! Now go sweep the floor there janitor Krom. Piss flap made a mess for you to clean up. 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Wasn't the village idiot supposed to be at a training class to learn how to put toilet paper on fresh tar in the road seam cracks this week?

I don't think Krom works on the roads. to busy mopping and sweeping up the shop floor. We no longer use TP for cracks either. We use a chemical that keeps the AC off of vehicles but that is done by Maintenance and I work in the Engineering department. I know Piss Flap, it is quite a bit over your head but at least try to keep up. So do you enjoy being the Catcher? Every time I think of I think of UP the butt Bob from that game show in the 70's. Pretty gross there Piss Flap. 

17 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I don't think Krom works on the roads. to busy mopping and sweeping up the shop floor. We no longer use TP for cracks either. We use a chemical that keeps the AC off of vehicles but that is done by Maintenance and I work in the Engineering department. I know Piss Flap, it is quite a bit over your head but at least try to keep up. So do you enjoy being the Catcher? Every time I think of I think of UP the butt Bob from that game show in the 70's. Pretty gross there Piss Flap. 

Sure you do..😂😂😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

He forgot the part about dicky licker and cock sucker and ass packer. That should just about do it.

C2C did I miss anything?

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Are you an engineer?  If so, TextronCat could really use your help.  Think you're capable?  I bet you aren't. 

13 minutes ago, Badger** said:

He forgot the part about dicky licker and cock sucker and ass packer. That should just about do it.

C2C did I miss anything?

I never called Ramstupid a faggot, did I? 🤔 

:lol:

Funny thing is, I could care less if that dumb cunt is a pole smoker.

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Are you an engineer?  If so, TextronCat could really use your help.  Think you're capable?  I bet you aren't. 

I think you got me mixed up with yourself there Piss flaps. 

Swollen Piss Flaps. - YouTube

Your a famous ass hole though. 

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@ZR6000RR <<< Faggot, I missed cum guzzler and goat roper also. :slacker:

C2C Just got back from the lake you guys could still be spring riding up there, everything is shut down up there for spring break. I ended up at this little joint on Pelican lake just to get a bite to eat.  

277739916_5376203582392179_1471870486843258860_n.jpg