Check your account email address ×

Cross Country 2022

20 hrs  · Duluth, MN  · 
Zach Herfindahl Racing proves the "outdated Arctic Cat chassis" critics WRONG again by winning today's Pro Stock final at Spirit Mountain! 💥 The 312 team got the broom out and clean swept the weekend with Pro Open, and Pro Stock wins! 🧹Congratulations on an incredible race season Zach, Team 312, and Arctic Cat! 💪🏁

I love it. Even Country Cat is making fun of the Polaris fanboys and Cat haters in general.

32 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:
20 hrs  · Duluth, MN  · 
Zach Herfindahl Racing proves the "outdated Arctic Cat chassis" critics WRONG again by winning today's Pro Stock final at Spirit Mountain! 💥 The 312 team got the broom out and clean swept the weekend with Pro Open, and Pro Stock wins! 🧹Congratulations on an incredible race season Zach, Team 312, and Arctic Cat! 💪🏁

I love it. Even Country Cat is making fun of the Polaris fanboys and Cat haters in general.

https://www.facebook.com/97361566261/posts/10158164302466262/

Lot of good points in there, they shouldn't change a thing... just keep selling their sleds exactly like they are until they close the doors which seems almost inevitable.

When did you get a Facebook account?  :lol:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.facebook.com/97361566261/posts/10158164302466262/

Lot of good points in there, they shouldn't change a thing... just keep selling their sleds exactly like they are until they close the doors which seems almost inevitable.

When did you get a Facebook account?  :lol:

I'm a creeper. You can look without an account Piss Flap. You also, as usual missed the point. It's still better than the competition. Going to have to be really better to make sense changing but it will be out soon enough. Kromer needs to probably bring his mo bucket to clean up your pisd again soon. You have spoken.

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Congratulations on your first honest post.  🎇

Cant really be a creeper without an account Piss Flaps. They only show limited viewing. Are you 8 or 88? 88 would explain the huge flaps.

23 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I'm a creeper. You can look without an account Piss Flap. You also, as usual missed the point. It's still better than the competition. Going to have to be really better to make sense changing but it will be out soon enough. Kromer needs to probably bring his mo bucket to clean up your pisd again soon. You have spoken.

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Cant really be a creeper without an account Piss Flaps. They only show limited viewing. Are you 8 or 88? 88 would explain the huge flaps.

you're the one that said you're a creeper, but you also say you're an engineer, so there's that.  😂😂😂

3 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Sure you do..😂😂😂

Civil engineer.  Ever been to one of those hell holes where you'd swear the laid out the roads and frontages by dumping a bowl of spaghetti on a map and said "yes, this will work.?

This guy.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Are you an engineer?  If so, TextronCat could really use your help.  Think you're capable?  I bet you aren't. 

I never called Ramstupid a faggot, did I? 🤔 

:lol:

Funny thing is, I could care less if that dumb cunt is a pole smoker.

Civil engineer.  You'd be lucky if he knew why they have an issue with their statics become dynamics.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Civil engineer.  Ever been to one of those hell holes where you'd swear the laid out the roads and frontages by dumping a bowl of spaghetti on a map and said "yes, this will work.?

This guy.

Civil engineer.  You'd be lucky if he knew why they have an issue with their statics become dynamics.  

I'm an Engineering Tech. No where near a full fledged Engineer, but very good at my job. 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

This guy.

You must be from a blue state. Rural here. Largest city is less than 2500. The way God wanted it, if there were a God. 

11 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I'm an Engineering Tech. No where near a full fledged Engineer, but very good at my job. 

Do they know how much time you spend on Facebook creeping and on ArticInsider? 

So engineering tech... does that mean you get to do the math on how many full shovels it takes to fill a pothole?  Snazzy!

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

😮 That's tech heavy.

I was thinking it was only place mat and crayon level engineering

What's that Piss Flaps? You would not be able to take tickets on a paving project that we have given to 16 year olds. Clean up isle 5!

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Do they know how much time you spend on Facebook creeping and on ArticInsider? 

So engineering tech... does that mean you get to do the math on how many full shovels it takes to fill a pothole?  Snazzy!

We design bridges, grading and paving. You know, things you have no clue of how they were built, but you drive on them. Poor Piss Flaps. Denied again a good hard core slam. Clean up, isle 5!

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

We design bridges, grading and paving. You know, things you have no clue of how they were built, but you drive on them. Poor Piss Flaps. Denied again a good hard core slam. Clean up, isle 5!

You don't design anything, never have, never will.

At the most you carry around the target that is used by the survey crew, or hold the end of the tape when they don't feel like driving a pin to hold it for them

Edited by krom
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, krom said:

You don't design anything, never have, never will.

At the most you carry around the target that is used by the survey crew, or hold the end of the tape when they don't feel like driving a pin to hold it for them

No. We draw up all our plans. We dont use targets. We do use GPS but we walk our projects. No drones. We are the survey crew as well. We will be looking for a janitor in a couple years when our new office opens up though kromer, so if you want out of the shitty New york groove? 6500 population county. Lots of dirt. Right down your ally.

14 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

What's that Piss Flaps? You would not be able to take tickets on a paving project that we have given to 16 year olds. Clean up isle 5!

'We'

11 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

'We' 

We we we ... :lol:

There's numerous unanswered questions in this thread and others you seemingly choose to ignore whilst musing your simpleton tirade. 

Frankly I and I'd speculate most here could gaf about what you do, how much you make or really much about you but I must again ask... do you work a government job? Have you ever worked in private industry, can you grasp a simplified p&l statement, do you have any comprehension of how a non profit, small business or large corporation works?  Because in regards to TextronCat, your perceived perception of how they capitalize on their consumers and reality is beyond flawed, it's idiotic.

Have you ever worked on your own snowmobile or does it always go back to your dealer?   From what I gather, you don't know much other than what you've purchased and you like.  Maybe I'm wrong, but doubt it.

Go back to page 1 of this thread, or go back years on most any thread I'm involved with and you might find I'm actually a supporter of 'Arctic Cat', Team Arctic, Mike Kloety, and of Zach Herfindahl.  I and even others who ride opposing brands loathe what Textron has done to our beloved brand.  You from what I know are a rookie at best in this amusing game we play online.  You like the brand are so far behind you may as well be on a bLast.

If and when you finally get your outdated RR and want to raise some money for hospice, you let me know.   I'll even happy to buy you a beer afterwards.

I could go on,... and on and on but have family obligations to attend to.

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

'We'

'We' 

We we we ... :lol:

There's numerous unanswered questions in this thread and others you seemingly choose to ignore whilst musing your simpleton tirade. 

Frankly I and I'd speculate most here could gaf about what you do, how much you make or really much about you but I must again ask... do you work a government job? Have you ever worked in private industry, can you grasp a simplified p&l statement, do you have any comprehension of how a non profit, small business or large corporation works?  Because in regards to TextronCat, your perceived perception of how they capitalize on their consumers and reality is beyond flawed, it's idiotic.

Have you ever worked on your own snowmobile or does it always go back to your dealer?   From what I gather, you don't know much other than what you've purchased and you like.  Maybe I'm wrong, but doubt it.

Go back to page 1 of this thread, or go back years on most any thread I'm involved with and you might find I'm actually a supporter of 'Arctic Cat', Team Arctic, Mike Kloety, and of Zach Herfindahl.  I and even others who ride opposing brands loathe what Textron has done to our beloved brand.  You from what I know are a rookie at best in this amusing game we play online.  You like the brand are so far behind you may as well be on a bLast.

If and when you finally get your outdated RR and want to raise some money for hospice, you let me know.   I'll even happy to buy you a beer afterwards.

I could go on,... and on and on but have family obligations to attend to.

I dont ride with Piss Flaps like you. I work for a County. I do all my own maintenance on my sleds except for the shocks. Same for my vehicles. Oil changes, tire rotations etc. We (we) at work are a 2 man crew with one more hopefully soon. From Survey to Construction,  we do the work. Our Engineer let's us do our job as over 80 years experience between us. 100 if I include our recently retired co worker. More like 120 plus. I may buy a Blast soon. Fun sled. You should actually try one Piss Flaps. Might bring you back to when sledding was pure fun. Not this knocking people down because of well, nothing important.  Last sled I had go back to a dealer was in 1998. Only Cat warranty I ever used. Scored crank bearing from zuki. Had it back in less than a week. You now? Guessing you probably have to use help adding injection oil because you cant tell how full the reservoir is due to not knowing where the tank is located. Fuck you and your insinuations about me. Kiss my ass Piss Flaps. No use for people like you. You are like shit on my boots. Make that urine. Textron saved Cat. That is a fact! Your look what they did with Polaris has ZERO bearing today. That was 1980. Carter was President. I know u will say look at Biden, but he is literally irrelevant. A stain on an old pair of pants. Later Piss Flaps! Go Fuck yourself!

Should have added, I gave away a 97 XC 600. All it needed was needles and seats, a hood cable and spark plug caps. Was spotless. Hated that sled since I bought it. Typical Polaris crap. Told the person I gave it to to use it as a boat anchor.  Maybe he will have better luck. No more Polaris in my garage so I am thrilled!