Check your account email address ×

Cross Country 2022

51 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Can I play, so Jimmy doesn't get too embarrassed,I'll bring my wife's sled..

No... But you can provide air support for the 50mph radar gun.  Do you by chance have a radar gun?  :lol: 

50 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

No

major disappointment

45 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It isn't gambling if you have the best sled and can ride it.

the Procross is better and he'd just be racing a fat old internet troll... on a brand we mock.

44 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Also not gambling as you are giving to charity.

Grow some balls Jimmy.

either way, someone else wins

39 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

What I have figured out is if I do not post, this place just dies. I could pull my ignore off of deep and the others but I wont. Dribble is there only use. Spring is here people. Time to prepare for next winter!

yep, let's prepare for the 'procross is just as good if not better' charitable challenge.  nine months to prepare and unwrap the crate...

36 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm certain that the Limited is more then capable for your riding.

Have fun keeping your green clean...

I'll throw in a bottle of that cleaner, for charity.

32 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Again, you have no clue how I ride. Not to worried about keeping it clean. It is a snowmobile, not a child. Simple green in the spring maybe. Hope your poo or doo can keep its pistons intact. 

My guess, not as of fast as you can reply to a negative post about Catextron.  miwrong?

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

What I have figured out is if I do not post, this place just dies. I could pull my ignore off of deep and the others but I wont. Dribble is there only use. Spring is here people. Time to prepare for next winter!

Why aren't you riding still? There's atleast 3 more weeks of riding in mn. Take that bad ass bump sled and lets ride the gunflint next weekend. Will be a good suspension test to see how you like a "race" sled

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Have yet to. Why do you breath? Our trails are curvy and can get beat up. Could not get Atac on the 6000 Limited, so I went for the best shocks I could get. Make sense?

You couldn’t get the shocks you need with the handlebar adjust option on the sled you wanted so you got a different sled with completely different shocks, that are way too stiff for your riding style? No that does not make sense.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm certain that the Limited is more then capable for your riding.

Have fun keeping your green clean...

I used the heaviest degreaser I have found and acetone on mine that I only got to put 300 miles on this winter and the backs of the side panels still aren’t clean. They look good but boy do they suck to keep looking good. The black panels on the new RXC will remedy that issue though.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Hey, the LXR is a pretty awesome sled!

Is it ironic if I have a LXR and a RXC in the same building together?  

Hmmmm light spring rate, custom valved shocks, lower ride height....it could be an awesome trail sled for the smooth days

1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

You couldn’t get the shocks you need with the handlebar adjust option on the sled you wanted so you got a different sled with completely different shocks, that are way too stiff for your riding style? No that does not make sense.

Yep, he is going to hate it privately but talk it up like crazy here. Moron.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Palu49 said:

I rode the 800 early release and they are not to stiff. Were about perfect actually. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cat45 said:

Why aren't you riding still? There's atleast 3 more weeks of riding in mn. Take that bad ass bump sled and lets ride the gunflint next weekend. Will be a good suspension test to see how you like a "race" sled

Are snow is gone. Sled is not here yet as well. Race sled? Fuck you have no clue!

22 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Are snow is gone. Sled is not here yet as well. Race sled? Fuck you have no clue!

Doesn't rr stand for race ready???come up and I'll let you ride mine and see how it compares to your current suspension 

30 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You're still talking shit, and your outdated sled isn't even here yet :lol2:  That is even funnier that you being so stupid that you think the rr has the "best shocks"

You are going to hate that RR. Its not intended for slow old fucks who cant ride, and will rattle your dentures out of your helmet.

If it hasn't been built yet, have your dealer get ahold of the factory, and sign you up for the "alternate shock package".  It will let you get the poser graphics you want, and the lxr calibrated shocks you need

14 minutes ago, krom said:

You're still talking shit, and your outdated sled isn't even here yet :lol2:  That is even funnier that you being so stupid that you think the rr has the "best shocks"

You are going to hate that RR. Its not intended for slow old fucks who cant ride, and will rattle your dentures out of your helmet.

If it hasn't been built yet, have your dealer get ahold of the factory, and sign you up for the "alternate shock package".  It will let you get the poser graphics you want, and the lxr calibrated shocks you need

Well I don't ride slow as you say and I have ridden the early release and it was about perfect. It has been built but waiting for components. I love the shock package. Not a pussy like you have become Krommer. 

29 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Doesn't rr stand for race ready???come up and I'll let you ride mine and see how it compares to your current suspension 

Race replica. Not race ready. Shocks in 1 or two are very compliant but can still take a hit and the rebound adjustment is nice. More of a set it and forget it feature but nice regardless.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Race replica. Not race ready. Shocks in 1 or two are very compliant but can still take a hit and the rebound adjustment is nice. More of a set it and forget it feature but nice regardless.

So let's go ride this weekend, tons of rough stuff to try out the suspension, even some nice groomed trails too. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cat45 said:

So let's go ride this weekend, tons of rough stuff to try out the suspension, even some nice groomed trails too. 

Tough to do when the sled is not at the dealer yet and my 2018 is already stored for the season. Did all the post season stuff to it already. Changed the chain case oil, greased as well. Shocks will be rebuilt in the fall. Front rear took in some moisture as it froze up on me one weekend and the ski shocks were leaking a bit of oil on the cold days. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Tough to do when the sled is not at the dealer yet and my 2018 is already stored for the season. Did all the post season stuff to it already. Changed the chain case oil, greased as well. Shocks will be rebuilt in the fall. Front rear took in some moisture as it froze up on me one weekend and the ski shocks were leaking a bit of oil on the cold days. 

That's no problem, you can ride my rr and I'll bring my spare sled

26 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Unless you’re riding hard you’re never getting into the stroke of the QS3R’s and therefor they are not compliant. They’re not progressive at all and only get “great” the harder you ride. Just for shits and giggles I put my sled on full soft compression on my last ride, kept my sag set the same (2/3) with the springs and was doing 75-85 down a blown out rail bed with a rock hard ice base and bottomed the front arm out one time. My 18 limited all adjustable shocks on 3 and spring blocks set to 3/3 I would’ve bottomed out the skid on probably 40-50% of the holes. If you’re just putting around and don’t bottom your limited out regularly you’re gonna hate it 100% I even get sick of mine when I’m riding with my girlfriend.

2 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Unless you’re riding hard you’re never getting into the stroke of the QS3R’s and therefor they are not compliant. They’re not progressive at all and only get “great” the harder you ride. Just for shits and giggles I put my sled on full soft compression on my last ride, kept my sag set the same (2/3) with the springs and was doing 75-85 down a blown out rail bed with a rock hard ice base and bottomed the front arm out one time. My 18 limited all adjustable shocks on 3 and spring blocks set to 3/3 I would’ve bottomed out the skid on probably 40-50% of the holes. If you’re just putting around and don’t bottom your limited out regularly you’re gonna hate it 100% I even get sick of mine when I’m riding with my girlfriend.

Well we do get some beat up trails. I don't ride wide open but not slow and as I have stated numerous times, I have ridden the RR and the suspension was perfect for how I ride. Cant help you out though. I ran my 20 limited with iact on 3 when the trails were trashed and it was not harsh at all. 

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well we do get some beat up trails. I don't ride wide open but not slow and as I have stated numerous times, I have ridden the RR and the suspension was perfect for how I ride. Cant help you out though. I ran my 20 limited with iact on 3 when the trails were trashed and it was not harsh at all. 

Unless you ride full out through the roughest Saturday afternoon trails i guarantee the suspension isn't perfect. I'm guessing you're 1 of the people that thinks it's "perfect" when your suspension never bottoms out