Check your account email address ×

Get your shots or else!

Do they check for vaccines when people come in to shoplift or loot ? Illegal Border crossers ? You know, the ones that don’t get in trouble for doing so ?

Maybe this is the easier way to go about things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nice! I always enjoyed seeing your photos :thumbsup:

Are there any areas that you would suggest? 

Joshua Tree in California. The Cottonwood site. 

King’s Range, Lost Coast California. 

Yakima River Canyon campground in Washington state. 

There’s also tons of areas in Arizona and Nevada too. But those above are recognized as the top three. All have dispersed camping or if you prefer, there’s usually an area where campers congregate. Some area have pit shitters and fire rings. You’ll have to bring your own water. You can only stay in one area for 14 days and you need to move on. I bought some land down near the border in Arizona. I’m having a pad and well installed for wintering. I tried to convince my daughter to move to Texas. She can’t right now. So I’ll be going full time in “23. Selling everything. Winter down there and spend summer in the cool north. 

• Like 2

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Joshua Tree in California. The Cottonwood site. 

King’s Range, Lost Coast California. 

Yakima River Canyon campground in Washington state. 

There’s also tons of areas in Arizona and Nevada too. But those above are recognized as the top three. All have dispersed camping or if you prefer, there’s usually an area where campers congregate. Some area have pit shitters and fire rings. You’ll have to bring your own water. You can only stay in one area for 14 days and you need to move on. I bought some land down near the border in Arizona. I’m having a pad and well installed for wintering. I tried to convince my daughter to move to Texas. She can’t right now. So I’ll be going full time in “23. Selling everything. Winter down there and spend summer in the cool north. 

That's kind of what we are thinking. I'd really like to do some traveling. Spend the winters touring the south and summers in VT as a home base. There's tons to see and do here in the northeast, and then when you add Quebec and the Atlantic Provinces there's that much more to see.

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t see how.  There is no crime here.  They’ll try to piggy back it off something else but I just don’t see anything sticking.

Awhile back I heard it was related to duplicating the CDC logo.  Who knows though.  If they can't get you on the fake vaccine passport, they will invent another crime or have the IRS audit the last 5 years of your tax returns.

Fake, stolen vaccination cards have become commonplace in recent weeks –  and identifying them can be difficult - oregonlive.com

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's kind of what we are thinking. I'd really like to do some traveling. Spend the winters touring the south and summers in VT as a home base. There's tons to see and do here in the northeast, and then when you add Quebec and the Atlantic Provinces there's that much more to see.

Here’s some shots from Alberta. The Banff area. Loved it up there. I drove to Glacier NP and took the boarder crossing there. I should get out East sometime. 

5F61390B-3CF5-48CC-B5FB-5992923B7FB5.jpeg

783AAD11-6DD9-4010-A939-F1AC5D0B7CCC.jpeg

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Awhile back I heard it was related to duplicating the CDC logo.  Who knows though.  If they can't get you on the fake vaccine passport, they will invent another crime or have the IRS audit the last 5 years of your tax returns.

Fake, stolen vaccination cards have become commonplace in recent weeks –  and identifying them can be difficult - oregonlive.com

Ok, that’s trademark infringement but there are duplication thresholds to be met.  If somebody is duplicating these in mass, it may be something.  Could be what the fbi might be looking into but, I think we’ll see a bunch of at home duplicates….and that’s hard to bring charges up on at all.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think we’ll see a bunch of at home duplicates….and that’s hard to bring charges up on at all.  

Don't think they will give them the "no reasonable prosecutor" treatment.  They will file the charges and try to bankrupt the defendant.  The process is the punishment.

18 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes Kelly Ann Conway is such a top republican.  Well qualified to oversee the educating of american youth given her fine parenting skills as evidenced by being at war with her own kid.  

her kids little cunt to do what she did. that was all about being a self centered teenaged douchebag.

• Thanks 1

I will not be bullied into putting something in my body.  If I have to quit my job, so be it.  I will make my stand here.

This is America and I will not comply with this kind of shit.  If someone has not got the vax yet it is for a reason and that should be respected.  For the federal government to pressure people to get a medical procedure that they know they don't want to get is fucked up.  Fuck you Joe Biden come try to put a needle in me or any of your cronies I dare you.

This picture may seem dramatic to you sheeply twats, but that's because you don't understand history and how these things start.  If you don't understand history, you will repeat it.  Just look at how this works is changed in the last 5 years, it's not going to stop it will keep going.  Next to mandatory booster shots.  Next up mandatory pills. Fuck all this.   All for a little cold.  Biden says if you're vaxd you're perfectly safe, next sentence he says he's doing this to protect the vax'd from the unvax'd??? Which is it?

At this same time it's all coming out that fauci did directly send USA funds to the Wuhan lab to study gain of function research in Corona viruses.. that's research on how to make a coronavirus more spreadable to humans.  So this was USA research that caused this.  Not only that, he lied about it to congress.  With all that conflict of interest, he's still our top doctor?  To say this all don't smell right is an understatement.  Regardless, I'm still better off with it than most vaccinated people and fuck you stupid sheeples.  I understand you old and fat and unhealthy folks who want your jab and I have no problem with that or your unhealthy bodies, that's your choice and I would probably do the same if I was on death's doorstep like you are too.  But alas, I am free and can think for myself and was blessed to be born in this country and will not be taking this experimental covid shot.

240906867_4488487831228851_4655493165429212395_n.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I will not be bullied into putting something in my body.  If I have to quit my job, so be it.  I will make my stand here.

This is America and I will not comply with this kind of shit.  If someone has not got the vax yet it is for a reason and that should be respected.  For the federal government to pressure people to get a medical procedure that they know they don't want to get is fucked up.  Fuck you Joe Biden come try to put a needle in me or any of your cronies I dare you.

This picture may seem dramatic to you sheeply twats, but that's because you don't understand history and how these things start.  If you don't understand history, you will repeat it.  Just look at how this works is changed in the last 5 years, it's not going to stop it will keep going.  Next to mandatory booster shots.  Next up mandatory pills. Fuck all this.   All for a little cold.  Biden says if you're vaxd you're perfectly safe, next sentence he says he's doing this to protect the vax'd from the unvax'd??? Which is it?

At this same time it's all coming out that fauci did directly send USA funds to the Wuhan lab to study gain of function research in Corona viruses.. that's research on how to make a coronavirus more spreadable to humans.  So this was USA research that caused this.  Not only that, he lied about it to congress.  With all that conflict of interest, he's still our top doctor?  To say this all don't smell right is an understatement.  Regardless, I'm still better off with it than most vaccinated people and fuck you stupid sheeples.  I understand you old and fat and unhealthy folks who want your jab and I have no problem with that or your unhealthy bodies, that's your choice and I would probably do the same if I was on death's doorstep like you are too.  But alas, I am free and can think for myself and was blessed to be born in this country and will not be taking this experimental covid shot.

Nice post.

Do not quit your job though.  Let them fire you and immediately file for unemployment.  It has to be granted.

COVID-19 vaccine may be linked to bilateral cornea melting

September 10, 2021

A 48-year-old male patient presented to an ophthalmic emergency department with what was described as progressive bilateral corneal melting 5 weeks after he received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

figure image

covid-19-vaccine-may-be-linked-to-bilateral-cornea-melting

Physicians in New Delhi reported a rare case of bilateral immune-mediated keratolysis (corneal melting) after administration of 1 dose of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 (Covishield, AstraZeneca) vaccination.1

This case may demonstrate a temporal association between this severe ocular adverse event after 1 dose of any of the available SARS-CoV-19 vaccines, according to first author Tanveer Alam Khan, MD, and colleagues from the Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery Services, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.

The patient was a 48-year-old man who presented to the ophthalmic emergency department with what was described as progressive bilateral corneal melting 5 weeks after he received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

The patient reported having experienced fever, diarrhea, and vomiting during the first 2 weeks following the vaccination, which then subsided before the ocular symptoms began 3 weeks after he received the vaccination.

Ocular examination showed a visual acuity of light perception bilaterally with features of bilateral corneal melting with choroidal detachment on ultrasonography. Culturing was negative for microorganisms.

The patient underwent tectonic penetrating keratoplasty and the host corneal tissue was sent for analysis that included histopathology, bacterial and fungal cultures, polymerase chain reaction for herpes simplex virus, varicella zoster virus, cytomegalovirus, adenovirus, and SARS-CoV-2.

“Microbial culture was sterile, and viral polymerase chain reaction reports were negative. Histopathological examination revealed dense inflammatory cell infiltration,” the investigators wrote.

According to investigators, a detailed systemic workup revealed no underlying systemic or autoimmune pathology.

“Immune-mediated keratolysis after the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 (Covishield) vaccination is a rare entity, and we believe that this is the first report of a temporal association between a serious ocular adverse event after a single dose of any SARS-CoV-19 vaccine,” investigators concluded. “It may be included as a possible adverse event associated with this vaccine.”

---

Reference

Khan TA, Navneet S, Livia K, et al.* Bilateral immune-mediated keratolysis after immunization with SARS-CoV-2 recombinant viral vector vaccine. Cornea published online September 4, 2021; doi: 10.1097/ICO.0000000000002844

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nice post.

Do not quit your job though.  Let them fire you and immediately file for unemployment.  It has to be granted.

I don't work Fridays and it's probably too early to know the details anyway.  I was informed today though that we employ 132 people.  That's all I know.  Would rather not lose the job but we will see how it plays out.  I'm not getting the shot.  And even if I did get it, I would not want to show proof of anything, it's not right.  I haven't missed one day of work during this whole time and have been over it after the first few weeks.  We'll see how it plays out.  I have been planning to move north for some time, this may bump that up.  Or, hang out til the next election and then return to work.  This ain't going to fly.. there is already a worker shortage, probably mostly from the unskilled labor force.. but many exceptional professionals will quit over this too I am the foreman at my work.  And the other foreman in the other building is 2 years ouyon retirement but I know he won't get it so it may force his hand too.  I spent some time today re-accessing an old 401k from previous employer to move that into krypto, something they can't fuck with.  This whole recent business about monitoring all movement of $ down to $600 doesn't sit well with me either, next up they'll be freezing accounts of unvax'd or fucking with them however they can.  This is how it starts, hopefully the push back from the people is overwhelming.  It's too bad what is happening, the funny thing is most people I know don't even follow any of it or give two fucks, most non sheeple have been out living our lives without this even in our heads.

I guess we are off masks now but it's still bad enough they're trying to force medical procedures on people against their will?  Even if they've already beat covid and have stronger immunity than this vax gives and the vax actually destroys those antibodies so you're less safe against covid afterwards.  As long as you comply I guess, that's what it's all about.  Yes sir.  Thank you sir.

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

I don't work Fridays and it's probably too early to know the details anyway.  I was informed today though that we employ 132 people.  That's all I know.  Would rather not lose the job but we will see how it plays out.  I'm not getting the shot.  And even if I did get it, I would not want to show proof of anything, it's not right.  I haven't missed one day of work during this whole time and have been over it after the first few weeks.  We'll see how it plays out.  I have been planning to move north for some time, this may bump that up.  Or, hang out til the next election and then return to work.  This ain't going to fly.. there is already a worker shortage, probably mostly from the unskilled labor force.. but many exceptional professionals will quit over this too I am the foreman at my work.  And the other foreman in the other building is 2 years ouyon retirement but I know he won't get it so it may force his hand too.  I spent some time today re-accessing an old 401k from previous employer to move that into krypto, something they can't fuck with.  This whole recent business about monitoring all movement of $ down to $600 doesn't sit well with me either, next up they'll be freezing accounts of unvax'd or fucking with them however they can.  This is how it starts, hopefully the push back from the people is overwhelming.  It's too bad what is happening, the funny thing is most people I know don't even follow any of it or give two fucks, most non sheeple have been out living our lives without this even in our heads.

I guess we are off masks now but it's still bad enough they're trying to force medical procedures on people against their will?  Even if they've already beat covid and have stronger immunity than this vax gives and the vax actually destroys those antibodies so you're less safe against covid afterwards.  As long as you comply I guess, that's what it's all about.  Yes sir.  Thank you sir.

The “front line heroes” refusing their shot mandate is setting the standard.  It’s going to fail.

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

COVID-19 vaccine may be linked to bilateral cornea melting

September 10, 2021

A 48-year-old male patient presented to an ophthalmic emergency department with what was described as progressive bilateral corneal melting 5 weeks after he received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

figure image

covid-19-vaccine-may-be-linked-to-bilateral-cornea-melting

Physicians in New Delhi reported a rare case of bilateral immune-mediated keratolysis (corneal melting) after administration of 1 dose of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 (Covishield, AstraZeneca) vaccination.1

This case may demonstrate a temporal association between this severe ocular adverse event after 1 dose of any of the available SARS-CoV-19 vaccines, according to first author Tanveer Alam Khan, MD, and colleagues from the Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery Services, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.

The patient was a 48-year-old man who presented to the ophthalmic emergency department with what was described as progressive bilateral corneal melting 5 weeks after he received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

The patient reported having experienced fever, diarrhea, and vomiting during the first 2 weeks following the vaccination, which then subsided before the ocular symptoms began 3 weeks after he received the vaccination.

Ocular examination showed a visual acuity of light perception bilaterally with features of bilateral corneal melting with choroidal detachment on ultrasonography. Culturing was negative for microorganisms.

The patient underwent tectonic penetrating keratoplasty and the host corneal tissue was sent for analysis that included histopathology, bacterial and fungal cultures, polymerase chain reaction for herpes simplex virus, varicella zoster virus, cytomegalovirus, adenovirus, and SARS-CoV-2.

“Microbial culture was sterile, and viral polymerase chain reaction reports were negative. Histopathological examination revealed dense inflammatory cell infiltration,” the investigators wrote.

According to investigators, a detailed systemic workup revealed no underlying systemic or autoimmune pathology.

“Immune-mediated keratolysis after the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 (Covishield) vaccination is a rare entity, and we believe that this is the first report of a temporal association between a serious ocular adverse event after a single dose of any SARS-CoV-19 vaccine,” investigators concluded. “It may be included as a possible adverse event associated with this vaccine.”

---

Reference

Khan TA, Navneet S, Livia K, et al.* Bilateral immune-mediated keratolysis after immunization with SARS-CoV-2 recombinant viral vector vaccine. Cornea published online September 4, 2021; doi: 10.1097/ICO.0000000000002844

My buddies brother in law died this summer.  3 weeks after his second shot.  Wife found him dead in bed.  Some kind of heart issue was the autopsy finding (I can't remember the exact wording, basically a heart attack).

This guy was 41, two young sons, wife, no health issues yo to this point.  Randomly dropped dead three weeks after getting the shot.  I knew this guy.  He would still be alive today if he never got it.  Now I know many people don't die from it too.. but I'm guessing these "side effects" do not ever get reported on.  They didn't attribute his cause if death to the vax because I'm sure that's tough to prove so it's not even documented.  But this guy just randomly had a heart failure, in his sleep, and had no medical issues, was not fat.  Now that family is shattered with no dad for those young boys.  This guy would have beat covid easily if he got it.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

You're saying that you'd have resisted during the Nazi days in Germany? 

Just tell Biden you're a mooslims and you can't get the jab. Then go to one of his Taliban training centers and get free weapons and ammo. 

Who am I kidding, you faggots would pee yourselves around actual live mooslims! 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just tell Biden you're a mooslims and you can't get the jab. Then go to one of his Taliban training centers and get free weapons and ammo. 

And you'd be dropping the proverbial soap

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Local EMT wife here is a Muslim from some other country, she seems ok.