Check your account email address ×

Large group of scientists and doctors desperately advocating for ivermectin use for serious covid cases

Rod

The alt right is crazy aboot the covid!!!! First it's nope no vax needed, natural immunity is the BEST,,it's JUST A COLD:lol: now it's IVERMECTIN the miracle drug you need to cure covid:lol: :lol: 

I would like to see actual advancements in treatments for this shit, I know, crazy. Even some talk about it would be nice. You can’t watch or listen to anything, via any form of communication, these days without hearing a “promotion” for covid shots. DJT himself even sent me a flyer in the mail the other day, trying to talk me into getting a shot. How does he know that my wife and I HAVENT gotten any covid shots? 

Or can you two crazy Canadians list us off all of the respiratory coronavirus’ that we’ve done better with, long term, with “vaccines”, instead of treatments? 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, HSR said:

The alt right is crazy aboot the covid!!!! First it's nope no vax needed, natural immunity is the BEST,,it's JUST A COLD:lol: now it's IVERMECTIN the miracle drug you need to cure covid:lol: :lol: 

Try again but try making sense 

Just now, BadaBing444 said:

Exactly, where are the treatments?  It’s always about vaccine and that’s it!  You would think with all these “break thru” cases even the left would want to see some treatment options available?

The left are rather pathetic creatures. What the tv tells them is all they believe. 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I heard a railroad spike impaled in the forehead cures Covid.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

As a Canadian,  I find this this absolutely racist....

Oh wait..  you're an Ontario shit head. Ill let it pass :bum:

38 minutes ago, ACE said:

Like usual. I’m right and you’re wrong. 

CDS symptoms are delusional responses, you got it bad dude! Find the nearest Doctor from Botswana :thumbsup: word is there are the bestest :bc::lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

CDS symptoms are delusional responses, you got it bad dude! Find the nearest Doctor from Botswana :thumbsup: word is there are the bestest :bc::lol:

Ooof you’re in the Covid fear cult hard. Sorry about your failed religion 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Ooof you’re in the Covid fear cult hard. Sorry about your failed religion 

Dude COVID isn’t even in my life until I come here and your preaching like Joel Osteen:lol: