Check your account email address ×

638 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far.

I thought the FBI found no credible evidence as to it being an insurrection? So what is it, breaking and entering into the Peoples House, do they get to go back and arrest the liberals that stormed the capital during the Supreme Court confirmation hearings?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I thought the FBI found no credible evidence as to it being an insurrection? So what is it, breaking and entering into the Peoples House, do they get to go back and arrest the liberals that stormed the capital during the Supreme Court confirmation hearings?

Really? You haven’t a clue?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Really? You haven’t a clue?

It appears you don't want believe the FBI, I wonder what would have happened if one of the liberal protesters were shot by the capital police when they stormed the hearings. Also don't you wonder why they don't want to release the security tapes from the 6th, like you've said if they did nothing wrong what are they hiding? I know I saw lots of media coverage that showed capital police opening gates encouraging protesters to enter the grounds, also why did they refuse National Guard assistance if not for the fact someone wanted to make a big media show of the day. And I strongly believe the Capital Police shooter should have been charged with murder, he is way more guilty than any of the police officers that got charged for killing career criminals that were resisting arrest.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

How many BLM's rioters, looters, etc.? Or doesn't that count? god, Mc's a massive idiot.

I can imagine the shit show if an unarmed Black women was shot by a White Capital police officer during a liberal riot, the hypocrisy is insane.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I wonder if MC thought the violent attacks at Trumps inauguration was also an insurrection, there were defiantly more reason to shoot protesters then, instead of an unarmed woman crawling thru a window, how about all the attacks on federal buildings that were encouraged by politicians and the media that were also encouraging violence against Trumps supporters, why weren't all the liberal politicians charged with insurrection, there seems to be way more grounds? The precedent was set, well unless you're a conservative trying to occupy a federal building during a mostly peaceful protest.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Jailed for fighting for the land you love. 
The kind of thing we send our kids to die for in other countries 

Yeah, that’s what it was. They went to a trump rally then went to “fight for the land they love.” Bunch of morons.

Play stupid games get stupid prizes. The women that was shot deserved it. “Hey, let me break this window that has the doors barricaded, crawl through it while a cop is pointing his gun at me and see and see what happens. IMO, More people at the capitol should have been shot. More BLM rioters need to be shot. More antifa rioters in Portland or wherever need to be shot.

LAW AND ORDER needs to prevail, even if it isn’t always equally applied. This is no different. Unarmed my ass - now you sound like a BLM supporter when someone gets shot because they were fighting/running from the cops. I have zero sympathy for morons. I have zero sympathy for people breaking into the Capitol.

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, that’s what it was. They went to a trump rally then went to “fight for the land they love.” Bunch of morons.

Play stupid games get stupid prizes. The women that was shot deserved it. “Hey, let me break this window that has the doors barricaded, crawl through it while a cop is pointing his gun at me and see and see what happens. IMO, More people at the capitol should have been shot. More BLM rioters need to be shot. More antifa rioters in Portland or wherever need to be shot.

LAW AND ORDER needs to prevail, even if it isn’t always equally applied. This is no different. Unarmed my ass - now you sound like a BLM supporter when someone gets shot because they were fighting/running from the cops. I have zero sympathy for morons. I have zero sympathy for people breaking into the Capitol.

Your selective outrage is laughable. 

Before Ismaaiyl Brinsley murdered New York City policemen Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in 2014, he posted on Instagram: “I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours….. Let’s Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice, #RIPErivGardner and #RIPMikeBrown. This may be my final post.”

During a 2016 Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, TX in which the crowd chanted “Hands up, don’t shoot,” Micah Johnson killed five police officers. During standoff negotiations, he said he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers. All of the policemen he murdered were white.

Ten days later, Gavin Eugene Long shot six Baton Rouge, Louisiana police officers, killing three of them. His suicide note stated: “I must bring the same destruction that bad cops continue to inflict upon my people,” meaning people of color.

Albany, NY – police officer hit by a brick on May 30; treated and released 

Asbury Park, NJ – police officer hit by a rock on June 1; condition unknown

Atlanta, GA – police officer Maximilian Brewer struck by an ATV on May 30; recovering from surgery

Boston, MA – seven officers suffered unspecified injuries; conditions unknown

Brockton, MA – state trooper and multiple police officers hit by bottles and rocks on June 2; conditions unknown

Buffalo, NY – Buffalo officer and two state troopers struck by vehicles on June 1, one of those troopers run over and suffered serious injuries; conditions unknownChampaign, IL – multiple officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 31

Columbia, SC – three Richland County Sheriff’s deputies and 12 Columbia officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30

Chicago – 132 officers suffered unspecified injuries in multiple incidents over the weekend through Monday, June 1. One officer was seriously injured with broken bones on May 30.

Davenport, IA – undercover officer in unmarked vehicle shot in ambush on June 1; condition unknown

Denver, CO – three officers struck by a vehicle in a hit-and-run incident on May 30; two have been released from the hospital, condition of the third unknown 

Harrisburg, PA – two Pennsylvania Capitol Police officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30 

Huntsville, AL – one officer suffered a minor injury to his head by a thrown object on June 3

Jacksonville, FL – a police officer’s neck was slashed by a rioter; condition unknown

Las Vegas, NV – Las Vegas Police officer Shay Mikalonis was shot in the head during a protest on June 1; currently on life support in critical condition. 

Twelve other officers injured on May 29; conditions unknownLos Angeles, CA – 

27 Los Angeles police officers injured in multiple incidents, one suffering a fractured skul

New York City, NY – at least 33 officers injured in multiple incidents; conditions unknown. 

One officer struck by a vehicle in intentional hit-and-run; hospitalized in stable condition. 

One officer stabbed in the neck and two others shot in ambush; conditions unknown

Oakdale, CA – two officers suffered unspecified minor injuries breaking up a fight between protesters and counterprotesters

Oak Lawn, IL – three officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on June 1

Oakland, CA – End of Watch May 29 – Federal law enforcement officer David Patrick Underwoodwas shot and killed in a drive-by ambush outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building where he and another officer were providing security. The other officer was also wounded and is in critical condition.

Philadelphia, PA – at least 13 officers suffered unspecified minor injuries in multiple incidents

Pittsburgh, PA – nine officers suffered unspecified minor injuries from thrown objects on June 1; treated and released

Prince William County, VA – four county officers hit by rocks and other objects in the overnight period of May 30-31; one hospitalized. Virginia State Police reported 10 troopers injured.

Providence, RI – eight to ten officers were hit by bricks on June 2; only minor injuries reported

Richmond, VA – two Capitol police officers hit by baseball bat and beer bottle on May 30; recovering. Two officers struck during exchange of gunfire with rioter

Sacramento, CA – seven officers sustained minor injuries when hit by objects on May 29

Salt Lake City, UT – 21 officers injured on May 30, including one hit in the head with a baseball bat; all treated and released

San Antonio, TX – three officers hit by thrown bricks and bottles; conditions unknown

San Jose, CA – multiple officers struck by rocks and bottles on May 29; one officer hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries

Santa Ana, CA – two officers hit in the head by flying objects, possibly fireworks, on May31; both hospitalized

St. Louis, MO – End of Watch June 2 – Retired police Captain David Dorn was killed by a gunshot fired by a looter, as he was checking on a store owned by a friend. Four other officers were shot on the same day when an unknown shooter took random shots at a police line; wounds were not considered life-threatening.

Washington, D.C. – approximately 50 agents and 11 police officers injured by bricks, bottles and Molotov cocktails on May 31. Most injuries minor, but one police officer will require surgery for broken leg.

Wichita, KS – three officers hit by rocks, bottles and cinder blocks; treated and released

Note: this list does not include officers who were assaulted without injury, including officers who were protected from harm by ballistic armor.

14 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Your selective outrage is laughable. 

Before Ismaaiyl Brinsley murdered New York City policemen Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in 2014, he posted on Instagram: “I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours….. Let’s Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice, #RIPErivGardner and #RIPMikeBrown. This may be my final post.”

During a 2016 Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, TX in which the crowd chanted “Hands up, don’t shoot,” Micah Johnson killed five police officers. During standoff negotiations, he said he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers. All of the policemen he murdered were white.

Ten days later, Gavin Eugene Long shot six Baton Rouge, Louisiana police officers, killing three of them. His suicide note stated: “I must bring the same destruction that bad cops continue to inflict upon my people,” meaning people of color.

Albany, NY – police officer hit by a brick on May 30; treated and released 

Asbury Park, NJ – police officer hit by a rock on June 1; condition unknown

Atlanta, GA – police officer Maximilian Brewer struck by an ATV on May 30; recovering from surgery

Boston, MA – seven officers suffered unspecified injuries; conditions unknown

Brockton, MA – state trooper and multiple police officers hit by bottles and rocks on June 2; conditions unknown

Buffalo, NY – Buffalo officer and two state troopers struck by vehicles on June 1, one of those troopers run over and suffered serious injuries; conditions unknownChampaign, IL – multiple officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 31

Columbia, SC – three Richland County Sheriff’s deputies and 12 Columbia officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30

Chicago – 132 officers suffered unspecified injuries in multiple incidents over the weekend through Monday, June 1. One officer was seriously injured with broken bones on May 30.

Davenport, IA – undercover officer in unmarked vehicle shot in ambush on June 1; condition unknown

Denver, CO – three officers struck by a vehicle in a hit-and-run incident on May 30; two have been released from the hospital, condition of the third unknown 

Harrisburg, PA – two Pennsylvania Capitol Police officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30 

Huntsville, AL – one officer suffered a minor injury to his head by a thrown object on June 3

Jacksonville, FL – a police officer’s neck was slashed by a rioter; condition unknown

Las Vegas, NV – Las Vegas Police officer Shay Mikalonis was shot in the head during a protest on June 1; currently on life support in critical condition. 

Twelve other officers injured on May 29; conditions unknownLos Angeles, CA – 

27 Los Angeles police officers injured in multiple incidents, one suffering a fractured skul

New York City, NY – at least 33 officers injured in multiple incidents; conditions unknown. 

One officer struck by a vehicle in intentional hit-and-run; hospitalized in stable condition. 

One officer stabbed in the neck and two others shot in ambush; conditions unknown

Oakdale, CA – two officers suffered unspecified minor injuries breaking up a fight between protesters and counterprotesters

Oak Lawn, IL – three officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on June 1

Oakland, CA – End of Watch May 29 – Federal law enforcement officer David Patrick Underwoodwas shot and killed in a drive-by ambush outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building where he and another officer were providing security. The other officer was also wounded and is in critical condition.

Philadelphia, PA – at least 13 officers suffered unspecified minor injuries in multiple incidents

Pittsburgh, PA – nine officers suffered unspecified minor injuries from thrown objects on June 1; treated and released

Prince William County, VA – four county officers hit by rocks and other objects in the overnight period of May 30-31; one hospitalized. Virginia State Police reported 10 troopers injured.

Providence, RI – eight to ten officers were hit by bricks on June 2; only minor injuries reported

Richmond, VA – two Capitol police officers hit by baseball bat and beer bottle on May 30; recovering. Two officers struck during exchange of gunfire with rioter

Sacramento, CA – seven officers sustained minor injuries when hit by objects on May 29

Salt Lake City, UT – 21 officers injured on May 30, including one hit in the head with a baseball bat; all treated and released

San Antonio, TX – three officers hit by thrown bricks and bottles; conditions unknown

San Jose, CA – multiple officers struck by rocks and bottles on May 29; one officer hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries

Santa Ana, CA – two officers hit in the head by flying objects, possibly fireworks, on May31; both hospitalized

St. Louis, MO – End of Watch June 2 – Retired police Captain David Dorn was killed by a gunshot fired by a looter, as he was checking on a store owned by a friend. Four other officers were shot on the same day when an unknown shooter took random shots at a police line; wounds were not considered life-threatening.

Washington, D.C. – approximately 50 agents and 11 police officers injured by bricks, bottles and Molotov cocktails on May 31. Most injuries minor, but one police officer will require surgery for broken leg.

Wichita, KS – three officers hit by rocks, bottles and cinder blocks; treated and released

Note: this list does not include officers who were assaulted without injury, including officers who were protected from harm by ballistic armor.

Or you have poor reading comprehension. Did you read past the first few sentences? Pretty sure I included some of the groups you just mentioned. Sorry if it wasn’t an all inclusive list. Law and order - applies to everyone.

19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Or you have poor reading comprehension. Did you read past the first few sentences? Pretty sure I included some of the groups you just mentioned. Sorry if it wasn’t an all inclusive list. Law and order - applies to everyone.

Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like." 

Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."  

Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable." 

Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police?  We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests." 

Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns ad deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."

Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace." 

Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard." 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

638 so far….
Has a searchable listing so all the Trumpers can see if any friends were arrested.

https://www.insider.com/all-the-us-capitol-pro-trump-riot-arrests-charges-names-2021-1

Do you feel this is proper??

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

No she didn't, the precedent had been set with all the destruction allowed by liberal protesters, multiple people on both sides have said he gave no warning before he shot her, I hope they hang him in Civil court. 

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

No she didn't, the precedent had been set with all the destruction allowed by liberal protesters, multiple people on both sides have said he gave no warning before he shot her, I hope they hang him in Civil court. 

So that’s why you think he’s guilty, because shitty liberal protesters get away with it? O.o She’s deserved it, just like shitty liberal protesters deserve it. 

33 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like." 

Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."  

Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable." 

Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police?  We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests." 

Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns ad deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."

Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace." 

Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard." 

Yes, I remember. You’re not making a point though or are missing mine because I’m in agreement with you. They deserve jail too.

21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So that’s why you think he’s guilty, because shitty liberal protesters get away with it? O.o She’s deserved it, just like shitty liberal protesters deserve it. 

I think he's guilty because you don't go from standing down for every other protest storming the capital, destroying federal buildings and monuments and attacking people that have different views than you to shooting live rounds into a crowd, that's cowardice, and isn't he the one that left his handgun in the restroom while kids were being given tours of the capital, why would he have his gun unholstered, unless he's one of those idiots that pretends he's shooting someone on the mirror? And yes if they would have been aggressive shutting down the violent liberal protesters by meeting violence head on, she may have had a different view of entering the capital. You don't go from giving one side free reins to do whatever they want to shooting others. He needs to be hung by his nut sack because he sure isn't much of a man, and he calls himself a hero, what a joke. And you know damn well if he'd been white had she was a black liberal protester, he'd be locked up now.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Fuck dude.  You take the whole boot, don’t you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I think he's guilty because you don't go from standing down for every other protest storming the capital, destroying federal buildings and monuments and attacking people that have different views than you to shooting live rounds into a crowd, that's cowardice, and isn't he the one that left his handgun in the restroom while kids were being given tours of the capital, why would he have his gun unholstered, unless he's one of those idiots that pretends he's shooting someone on the mirror? And yes if they would have been aggressive shutting down the violent liberal protesters by meeting violence head on, she may have had a different view of entering the capital. You don't go from giving one side free reins to do whatever they want to shooting others. He needs to be hung by his nut sack because he sure isn't much of a man, and he calls himself a hero, what a joke. And you know damn well if he'd been white had she was a black liberal protester, he'd be locked up now.

Sorry, not going to stoop to their level, even if you and others will. There’s right and there’s wrong, just because others condone wrong doesn’t mean you have to.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

The law and order fighting Canadian. What a concept. Might want to start applying a liberal amount of that focused rage to your own fucking country’s problems.