Check your account email address ×

How I got stranded on summer vacation in Afghanistan

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I am not a smart person but going to Afghanistan is not a smart idea and I don’t feel bad for them at all 

Nope.  It’s the uber fucking “woke” practicing this idiocy in some form of self proclaiming courageous humanism.  Just like that retard caught in N Korea being a little snot.  Didn’t feel bad for him one bit…..and didn’t care we did little to save him.  Play stupid fucking games…..sometimes the stupid prize is death.  I literally don’t give one single fuck about those complete clowns that are going to these cinemas of lost causes thinking they can make a difference in their lives or others by “experiencing the culture”.  You asked for it…..now enjoy!

• Like 4

Hell ... let's make a deal.  Let them keep the stupid, woke, parents but send the kids back.  Maybe the kids got to see enough to wake them up and now that will lead them to better lives than their dumbass parents.

I really never could quite understand how the US government is supposed to be responsible for the lives of Americans that travel outside our borders of their own free will…..especially to places that are known hotspots for terrorism or aggressive towards the west.  If we have an embassy, that’s our ground and should be defended (Unless you are a Clinton) and that should serve as enough of a “safe space” for Americans who feel the need to “explore cultures”.  My advice would be to know where the US embassy is and have an expedient way to get there at all hours if necessary.  Other than that, you are on your own and if you are somewhere in the world protesting or otherwise being a little repugnant SJW for human rights in a place that DOES BOT WANT YOU DOING SO, well….buh bye.

Also, any indoctrination (education) centers that send their staff out of our borders are responsible for their safe return.  DO NOT CALL THE MILITARY to help you out of a poor decision.  There’s enough military contract firms you can call.  You sent them there on your dime, get them out on your dollar.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hell ... let's make a deal.  Let them keep the stupid, woke, parents but send the kids back.  Maybe the kids got to see enough to wake them up and now that will lead them to better lives than their dumbass parents.

There’s a reason that the mob kills the offspring.  Better to cull out any future problems when it’s easy to do so. It’s really not worth the risk anymore.

I know, it sounds harsh but, look where we are now and look where it appears we are going.  These kids have been tainted.  It’s just too late and we don’t have the time.  Maybe the left can erect little monuments to worship their martyrdom.

WHO, in their right fukkin mind, would travel to Afghanistan?? WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would have to be incredibly stupid, or an arrogant bastard, seeking travel STATUS. 

I believe they are the second choice. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Didn't some American woman try traveling Afg or Pak alone some years back thinking she would be safe and ended up raped and murdered?

Edited by Highmark

On 8/25/2021 at 8:03 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-students-parents-stranded-afghanistan

This should make a great paper for an English literature student.

LOL: wrong forum - please move to CE

The student makes good fodder for the GOP’ers cries about Americans being trapped. Like they really GAS. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The student makes good fodder for the GOP’ers cries about Americans being trapped. Like they really GAS. 

photo-1529230117010-b6c436154f25.jpeg